Go Back   Android Forums > Android Tablets & MIDs > Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0

Get excited for the Samsung Galaxy S5! Find everything you need and discuss it in our Galaxy S5 Forum!

Like Tree14Likes
  • 2 Post By twospirits
  • 3 Post By KOLIO
  • 1 Post By twospirits
  • 1 Post By KOLIO
  • 1 Post By drexappeal
  • 1 Post By KOLIO
  • 1 Post By twospirits
  • 1 Post By drexappeal
  • 1 Post By drexappeal
  • 1 Post By twospirits
  • 1 Post By twospirits

test: Reply

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old October 29th, 2012, 08:57 AM   #1 (permalink)
AF's janitor
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s): currently using... Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1, Samsung Galaxy Note II Sony NSZ-GS7 Google TV
Carrier: Sprint

Thanked 4,634 Times in 1,729 Posts
twospirits411@gmail.com
Default Samsung GT-N5100/GT5110 7 inch Galaxy Note

So Sammobile has uncovered a DLNA certification for the Samsung GT-N5100 and GT-N5110

According to them the Nxxxx is codenames is usually attributed to Galaxy Note devices. With these two it seems they will be a 7-9 inch size tablet with Note features and S-Pen.

according to theandroidsoul site the 5100 would be the international version while the 5110 would be the LTE version.

Nothing is certain at this point but it most likely will be shown off at CES 2013.

TS
drexappeal and ScandaLeX like this.

Members, want to make this place better, just ask the staff. Remember, the "No' is always there, you are just looking for the "Yes". and please read the guidelines, otherwise you may end up in Banlandia.

Google + and twitter user.
Click below for image/list of devices...

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to twospirits For This Useful Post:
Atma (October 30th, 2012), drexappeal (November 6th, 2012)
sponsored links
Old October 29th, 2012, 11:34 AM   #2 (permalink)
Wasn't Me

Device(s): NOTE II
Carrier: The NOW Network

Sammy makes a size for everybody so this wouldn't surprise me. Actually it shouldn't surprise anyone.
Old November 5th, 2012, 02:29 PM   #3 (permalink)

Device(s): G Note 3 Sprint (Jet Black), MoPhoQ Sprint, Mopho Sprint & G Note 8.0 Wi-fi

Thanked 2,633 Times in 1,760 Posts

If I had seen this article prior to my buying the ATIV tablet PC, I might've held off. No regrets though, as the Windows PC tablet is more ideal for my needs, but this one would've been crazy tempting.
Old November 6th, 2012, 11:11 AM   #4 (permalink)

Device(s): G Note 3 Sprint (Jet Black), MoPhoQ Sprint, Mopho Sprint & G Note 8.0 Wi-fi

Okay, so because of the unfortunate circumstances, looks like I'll wait it out until after the new year to pick up my tablet. The ATIV 700t is still my top choice, just because of the Microsoft Office uses, but a 7 inch Note is exactly what I was wanting...so, we'll see what type of deals come up during the holidays.
Old November 6th, 2012, 12:14 PM   #5 (permalink)
AF Contributor

Device(s): HTC ONE M8 | LG G-FLEX/G-PAD 8.3 | LG GOOGLE TV G3 | SAMSUNG GEAR FIT | QUALCOMM TOQ | CHROMECAST
Carrier: T-MOBILE

Thanked 1,530 Times in 1,145 Posts

Just last night I was telling a friend that I definitely don't need another tablet. Well, I don't, but, I didn't say I didn't want another one either.

Perhaps November 18th could be a launch/pre-order date (start date of SAMSUNG'S BLACK FRIDAY promotion).
Old November 6th, 2012, 12:53 PM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOLIO View Post
Just last night I was telling a friend that I definitely don't need another tablet. Well, I don't, but, I didn't say I didn't want another one either.

Perhaps November 18th could be a launch/pre-order date (start date of SAMSUNG'S BLACK FRIDAY promotion).
My only question is, if the Note 10.1 is $499 / $549, I wonder where pricing will be for the 7 (or 8 or 9 or whatever they go with) inchers?

Man, it's going to be really tough deciding between waiting for the smaller Note tablet vs. going forward with the ATIV 700t. Pricing is definitely in the smaller Note's favor, but productivity for work/personal purposes is hands down with the Windows PC tablet.
Old November 7th, 2012, 01:29 PM   #7 (permalink)

Hmmm...with this newest article, a 7-9 inch Note would definitely be more in consideration, even if it requires a subscription to Microsoft 360, it'd suit my needs just fine:

Microsoft Office for Android will require Office 365 subscription

Blessing in disguise that the last deal fell through because this will likely be way easier on my pocket book...hahaha.
Old December 3rd, 2012, 06:47 PM   #8 (permalink)

Hoping that the speculation of Spring release is wrong and this comes out at the beginning of 2013 (or even better, have a surprise release right before Christmas)!

I have no doubt that I can use my remaining Best Buy Gift cards on this and I've decided that I don't need the full ATIV tablet/laptop for now, so this would be perfect for me!

Benchmark suggests 7-inch Galaxy Note is in the works
Old December 13th, 2012, 12:21 PM   #9 (permalink)

If the Note 3 is 6.3 inches, I don't see why they'd even bother offering the 7 inch note, unless...the GT-N5100 ends up being a 8 inch tablet?

6.3-inch Samsung Galaxy Note III rumored for 2013

This delineation looks much better, than if the smaller Note tablet stays a 7 inch tablet like the Galaxy Tab and Tab 2 (So hopefully they went with 8 inch):
11.3 inch (ATIV Windows Tablet/Laptop)
10.1 inch (Android Galaxy Note Tablet)
8.0 inch (Android Galaxy Note Mini Tablet)
6.3 inch (Android Galaxy Note 3 Phone)
5.6 inch (Android Galaxy Note 2 Phone)
5.3 inch (Android Galaxy Note Phone)
Old December 14th, 2012, 08:31 PM   #10 (permalink)
AF's janitor
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s): currently using... Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1, Samsung Galaxy Note II Sony NSZ-GS7 Google TV

twospirits411@gmail.com

You're talking to yourself again Drex. That's 4 back to back.
Quote:
Originally Posted by drexappeal View Post
If the Note 3 is 6.3 inches, I don't see why they'd even bother offering the 7 inch note, unless...the GT-N5100 ends up being a 8 inch tablet?

6.3-inch Samsung Galaxy Note III rumored for 2013

This delineation looks much better, than if the smaller Note tablet stays a 7 inch tablet like the Galaxy Tab and Tab 2 (So hopefully they went with 8 inch):
11.3 inch (ATIV Windows Tablet/Laptop)
10.1 inch (Android Galaxy Note Tablet)
8.0 inch (Android Galaxy Note Mini Tablet)
6.3 inch (Android Galaxy Note 3 Phone)
5.6 inch (Android Galaxy Note 2 Phone)
5.3 inch (Android Galaxy Note Phone)
I don't know, I still stand by what I think that the 6.3 won't be the Note 3 but rather a inbetween device. The 8.0 inch Galaxy Note Mini Tablet may be possible but but I see the 6.3 being that device. I seriously do not think that the Note 3 will be 6.3 inches. Going from a 5.3 to a 5.6 is a good increase while keeping it a bit more slender. but going from a 5.6 to a 6.3, that is way to much of a jump from one year to the next.

TS
sponsored links
Old December 14th, 2012, 08:56 PM   #11 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by twospirits View Post
You're talking to yourself again Drex. That's 4 back to back.
I don't know, I still stand by what I think that the 6.3 won't be the Note 3 but rather a inbetween device. The 8.0 inch Galaxy Note Mini Tablet may be possible but but I see the 6.3 being that device. I seriously do not think that the Note 3 will be 6.3 inches. Going from a 5.3 to a 5.6 is a good increase while keeping it a bit more slender. but going from a 5.6 to a 6.3, that is way to much of a jump from one year to the next.

TS
I hope your suspicions are right, TS. I just don't like the thought of the physical dimensions getting any bigger than what it currently is. I've grown accustomed to the Note 2 as is and I have no doubt that a phone that gets any bigger would be too uncomfortable for my tastes.

Only thing that I'd support an increase in screen size for is if the dimensions of the phone stayed the same (and maybe Samsung goes with on screen keys, rather than the current setup). Even with onscreen keys, seems like the screen size couldn't be increased by that much, considering the curved edges of the phone.

I really want the smaller tablet to be at least 7 inches. Anything less than that, I'll likely just wait for the 2nd generation of the Note 10.1 or wait until the ATIV 700t goes on sale.
Old December 20th, 2012, 07:11 PM   #12 (permalink)

Posted in a Note 2 thread about this, but wanted to post in here also, in case anybody was in the same position as me, considering the ATIV 500T or 700T vs. the Android Note 10.1 or the GT-N5100.

On the ATIV 500T on display at Best Buy, the S-Pen did not have the same air view functions that we get on the Android tablets, including the Note 2. That includes picture previews, video preivew, etc.
The Following User Says Thank You to drexappeal For This Useful Post:
KOLIO (December 20th, 2012)
Old December 25th, 2012, 04:13 PM   #13 (permalink)

Best Buy certificates are all ready to go for purchasing this:
Samsung Galaxy Note GT-N5100 possibly seen testing, may put quad Exynos in a small tablet

I just hope it is released while I'm still a Silver Premiere member.
Old December 26th, 2012, 02:57 PM   #14 (permalink)

Samsung GT-N5100 (Note 7) turns up in GLBenchmark result

I just hope it releases before MWC. My Silver Premiere rewards ends in February and I want to be able to swoop this up while I'm still eligible. My Best Buy gift cards are waiting around to spend on this thing!...LOL.

And this has definitely become the #1 choice for me. I tried out the ATIV 500T (Windows 8) tablet at Best Buy. The integrated S-Pen doesn't have the hover functions like the Note lines on Android. On top of that, I'm realizing more and more that I don't necessarily need Microsoft Windows or Office on my mobile devices, since I have already gotten so many "office" compatible apps for free on Android.
Old December 26th, 2012, 04:14 PM   #15 (permalink)

Concept pic was posted by SamMobile on the twitter page:

https://twitter.com/SamMobiles/status/283872827352940544/photo/1
Old December 26th, 2012, 08:00 PM   #16 (permalink)
AF's janitor
Thread Author (OP)

twospirits411@gmail.com

I tweet back to him stating that its missing the dual speakers which a device that size should have dual speakers.

TS
drexappeal likes this.
Old January 7th, 2013, 02:59 PM   #17 (permalink)

New bluetooth certifications, N5100, P6000, I8730, S7560 and S7710 | SamMobile

Has anybody been able to see the N5100 (or 5110) on the Samsung website? I'm assuming it'd be the Korean website because on the US site, I don't see it come up.
Old January 17th, 2013, 05:26 PM   #18 (permalink)

Am I the only one obsessed with getting this thing?...LOL

Is Samsung prepping a Galaxy Note 8 for Mobile World Congress debut?
Old January 17th, 2013, 05:44 PM   #19 (permalink)
AF Contributor

Device(s): HTC ONE M8 | LG G-FLEX/G-PAD 8.3 | LG GOOGLE TV G3 | SAMSUNG GEAR FIT | QUALCOMM TOQ | CHROMECAST

Quote:
Am I the only one obsessed with getting this thing?...LOL

Is Samsung prepping a Galaxy Note 8 for Mobile World Congress debut?
I was gonna ask you the same thing earlier today,but,I figured your interests had drifted more towards a W8 tablet/netboook since you already have the NOTE 2X2=(1)11" Tablet........
twospirits likes this.
Old January 17th, 2013, 08:35 PM   #20 (permalink)

Quote:
I was gonna ask you the same thing earlier today,but,I figured your interests had drifted more towards a W8 tablet/netboook since you already have the NOTE 2X2=(1)11" Tablet........
LOL...Initially, when I was considering getting another laptop, the Ativ 700t was at the top of my list. The thing that swayed me away initially was the fraudulent deal that I was gullible enough to believe to be true.

Then TS had started this thread, so I knew there was at the very least, very good hints that Samsung would release a smaller version of the 10.1 (which is ideally what I wanted anyway).

Then, after being able to test out the Ativ 500t out at Best Buy swayed me away even more because the S Pen functions on Windows 8 were not even close to what can be done on the Note tablets.

Lastly, I started thinking about how expensive Windows software was, and while there are ways around the prices, I just felt that I had enough resources through Android to get things accomplished at much cheaper prices (including the various keyboard docking options out there). In particular, Microsoft Office costs way too much for what it brings to the table and I already got 3 paid Office programs that allow me to do what I would need to do on Android (and I didn't pay anything for those apps because I got them through the Amazon deal of the day, for free).

So, this has become my #1 big tech purchase priority for the year. I just hope it's not too long after MWC that this thing will be released. It already went through wi-fi certification, so I'm hoping that release will be immediately after it's announced at MWC. If it ventures into months after announcement, there might be something else on the horizon that could steer me away, including the potential follow-up to the 10.1 Note.
twospirits likes this.
sponsored links
Old January 17th, 2013, 10:27 PM   #21 (permalink)
AF Contributor

Quote:
LOL...Initially, when I was considering getting another laptop, the Ativ 700t was at the top of my list. The thing that swayed me away initially was the fraudulent deal that I was gullible enough to believe to be true.

Then TS had started this thread, so I knew there was at the very least, very good hints that Samsung would release a smaller version of the 10.1 (which is ideally what I wanted anyway).

Then, after being able to test out the Ativ 500t out at Best Buy swayed me away even more because the S Pen functions on Windows 8 were not even close to what can be done on the Note tablets.

Lastly, I started thinking about how expensive Windows software was, and while there are ways around the prices, I just felt that I had enough resources through Android to get things accomplished at much cheaper prices (including the various keyboard docking options out there). In particular, Microsoft Office costs way too much for what it brings to the table and I already got 3 paid Office programs that allow me to do what I would need to do on Android (and I didn't pay anything for those apps because I got them through the Amazon deal of the day, for free).

So, this has become my #1 big tech purchase priority for the year. I just hope it's not too long after MWC that this thing will be released. It already went through wi-fi certification, so I'm hoping that release will be immediately after it's announced at MWC. If it ventures into months after announcement, there might be something else on the horizon that could steer me away, including the potential follow-up to the 10.1 Note.
I think the full-version W8 tablets are just about ready for release (if they're not already out) & I've seen a few reviews that were quite favorable. Crazy expensive though, enough so to take a pass on it for now.

But, back to the GN8:
This will be on my list as well,the size is perfect,as someone else mentioned, large enough to be functional/practical for desktop work,yet, portable enough to not question whether you grab this & leave the laptop &/or the 10"+ tablet/netbook at home.

Now, to find a good home for the XYBOARD 10.1.....…........
drexappeal likes this.
Old January 18th, 2013, 01:55 PM   #22 (permalink)

Quote:
I think the full-version W8 tablets are just about ready for release (if they're not already out) & I've seen a few reviews that were quite favorable. Crazy expensive though, enough so to take a pass on it for now.

But, back to the GN8:
This will be on my list as well,the size is perfect,as someone else mentioned, large enough to be functional/practical for desktop work,yet, portable enough to not question whether you grab this & leave the laptop &/or the 10"+ tablet/netbook at home.

Now, to find a good home for the XYBOARD 10.1.....…........
Yeah, I loved the size of the HTC Flyer, but hated how the stylus worked (or didn't, for that matter). The S-Pen kills it, as far as accuracy is concerned. It's because of the N8, that I'm re-considering purchasing a HM5100 bt s pen.
Old January 21st, 2013, 01:18 PM   #23 (permalink)

Report: Galaxy Note 8 confirmed for MWC, Galaxy S4 won’t be shown
Old January 21st, 2013, 01:19 PM   #24 (permalink)

Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 GT-N5100 Features Revealed - IBTimes UK
Old January 21st, 2013, 01:31 PM   #25 (permalink)

I hope Samsung doesn't wait 6 months to officially release the Note 8. If the follow the pattern that they did last year, they announced the Note 10.1 at MWC and then didn't formally release it until mid-August 2012!
Old January 22nd, 2013, 11:12 AM   #26 (permalink)

Galaxy Note 8.0 pictured for the first time
Old January 22nd, 2013, 12:25 PM   #27 (permalink)

I hope it's true that I can pencil in March as the date to purchase!

Samsung’s first half 2013 roadmap shows Note 8.0 and Xcover 2, no Galaxy S4
Old January 25th, 2013, 11:54 AM   #28 (permalink)

Still 1 month away from the "formal" announcement at MWC, but the more leaks I'm seeing, the more I'm glad I held out to get this:

More Note 8.0 pictures show off S Pen support

I had a feeling it'd be an 8 inch screen. They're trying to hit Apple on every avenue that they possibly can.
Old January 28th, 2013, 12:24 PM   #29 (permalink)

Samsung GT-N5110 Visits FCC, Could Be Galaxy Note 8.0 : The Droid Guy

And an upcoming LTE model?
SamMobile confirmed: Tab 3 7.0” dropped, new tablets upcoming | SamMobile

I wonder which provider?
Old January 29th, 2013, 11:41 AM   #30 (permalink)

We're getting closer, and the tablet hasn't even been announced formally by Samsung yet:

Could Samsung’s Galaxy Note 8.0 launch before MWC?

Glad those prices are for the 3G enabled variants. I just need a wifi only version, so I'm hoping that the predictions of it being priced the same/similar to the ipad mini are true.
sponsored links
Old January 30th, 2013, 08:19 PM   #31 (permalink)
AF's janitor
Thread Author (OP)

twospirits411@gmail.com

I like what I see and read about the 8.0 Note but will have to wait for the unveiling to see if Samsung provides additional software tweaks to make it worthwhile to get. Especially since the Note 2 is more than enough for me, but then again, never say never lol

TS
Old January 30th, 2013, 08:24 PM   #32 (permalink)

Quote:
I like what I see and read about the 8.0 Note but will have to wait for the unveiling to see if Samsung provides additional software tweaks to make it worthwhile to get. Especially since the Note 2 is more than enough for me, but then again, never say never lol

TS
Plus, you already have the 10.1, TS!...LOL. I was hoping there'd also be a 64gb version, but I'll take the 32 for sure. And hopefully, if my 50% off coupons expire by the time it's released, they'll issue another one when I register the Note 8.0, so I can swoop up more OEM accessories.
Old January 30th, 2013, 08:37 PM   #33 (permalink)
AF's janitor
Thread Author (OP)

twospirits411@gmail.com

Don't get me started on OEM accessories. That's the only thing that Samsung in my opinion has not fulfilled. Still waiting for that damn Multi-dock thingy which is always out of stock. I refuse to buy it at full price.

Oh and yeah I do have the 10.1 Note lol, and although I haven't used it as much, but when I do I fall in love with it all over again.

Speaking of memory, just wish Samsung would implement removable memory on tablets. They can charge out of the wazoo for the memory modules but at least that would allow customers to upgrade their device as they see fit and not worry or hold off on waiting for a 32 64 or 126 version.

If not, then at least allow a full usb port and the necessary drivers to allow to use external flash memory like Windows does.

TS
Old January 31st, 2013, 11:08 AM   #34 (permalink)

Quote:
Don't get me started on OEM accessories. That's the only thing that Samsung in my opinion has not fulfilled. Still waiting for that damn Multi-dock thingy which is always out of stock. I refuse to buy it at full price.

Oh and yeah I do have the 10.1 Note lol, and although I haven't used it as much, but when I do I fall in love with it all over again.

Speaking of memory, just wish Samsung would implement removable memory on tablets. They can charge out of the wazoo for the memory modules but at least that would allow customers to upgrade their device as they see fit and not worry or hold off on waiting for a 32 64 or 126 version.

If not, then at least allow a full usb port and the necessary drivers to allow to use external flash memory like Windows does.

TS
Yeah, that would be pretty awesome, if they could implement removable memory on tablets.

The latest that I read was that Samsung wasn't having an "announcement" at MWC, so now the speculations is if they'll just hold a separate event announcing all of the new devices for 2013.
Old January 31st, 2013, 11:59 AM   #35 (permalink)
AF's janitor
Thread Author (OP)

twospirits411@gmail.com

According to SamMobile, the Galaxy S4 will be unveiled at a seperate event in April.

In other Samsung news, they just bought a 5% stake in Wacom. The makers of the S-Pen. So you know that will mean good things are coming down the pike in terms of the S-Pen technology.

TS
drexappeal likes this.
Last edited by twospirits; January 31st, 2013 at 12:02 PM. Reason: Added Wiacom link
The Following User Says Thank You to twospirits For This Useful Post:
drexappeal (January 31st, 2013)
Old February 8th, 2013, 04:44 PM   #36 (permalink)

I wonder which version is going to be sold in the US or if all of the variations will be sold:

Galaxy Note 8.0 will ship with 3G, LTE, and WiFi options

I'm thinking that the major US providers would want to sell any 3G or 3G+LTE variation directly through their own respective stores, but I'd love to be able to purchase a 3G+LTE variation for Sprint without needing to commit to one of the ridiculously priced tablet plans.

Basically, there are just 3 things I'm waiting on for this tablet, at this point:

1) How much for the highest internal memory version?
2) When will it be available for me to purchase at Best Buy?
3) What Samsung OEM accessories will they have for it that I can use my 50% off coupon with?
twospirits likes this.
Old February 14th, 2013, 01:48 PM   #37 (permalink)

We're getting closer!

Did Samsung accidentally reveal the Galaxy Note 8.0?

http://phandroid.com/2013/02/14/samsung-galaxy-note-8-reavealed/
Last edited by drexappeal; February 14th, 2013 at 02:04 PM.
Old February 24th, 2013, 02:51 PM   #38 (permalink)

Default Re: Samsung GT-N5100/GT5110 7 inch Galaxy Note

http://reviews.cnet.com/tablets/samsung-galaxy-note-8/4505-3126_7-35618822.html

Official! Wifi only for US.

Posted from my G-Note II.
KOLIO likes this.
KOLIO (February 24th, 2013)
Old February 25th, 2013, 11:13 AM   #39 (permalink)

Hahahahaha... this is ridiculous:

If there is a device that I'd use a bluetooth headset in 24/7 it is this one. But US is only getting wifi version, so no problem for me.

Old February 26th, 2013, 06:22 AM   #40 (permalink)

Device(s): Galaxy S2 Galaxy Note Galaxy Note 2
Carrier: T Mobile UK

Drexy
I'm like you, I really want a Note 8 even though I've got the Note 1 and Note 2 !!!!

Decisions ,Decisions......feed the kids or get the Note 8
Last edited by MISS DIVA; February 26th, 2013 at 11:46 AM.
sponsored links
Old February 26th, 2013, 11:01 AM   #41 (permalink)
AF Contributor

Quote:
Hahahahaha... this is ridiculous:

If there is a device that I'd use a bluetooth headset in 24/7 it is this one. But US is only getting wifi version, so no problem for me.

I agree,this guy needs to get a bigger rock between his shoulders to go w/his new phone......
Old February 26th, 2013, 01:22 PM   #42 (permalink)

I hope the wi-fi only version is significantly cheaper than what the 3g and 3g/lte versions were being reported at, as far as pricing is concerned. I also hope that it finally goes on sale by the end of next month.

btw, is this thread going to be moved to the Note 8 forum?
Old February 26th, 2013, 04:29 PM   #43 (permalink)

BTW, for those interested, Admin's created the Note 8 forum already!

Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 - Android Forums
KOLIO (February 26th, 2013)
Old March 4th, 2013, 02:00 PM   #44 (permalink)

I wonder if they'll do a similar thing to how they did the Note 10.1. One color available on the higher memory version?

Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 spotted in black

I just hope that the 32gb version is available in Black. I already have a white and titanium grey note 2, so black would be perfect!
Old March 4th, 2013, 04:17 PM   #45 (permalink)

Device(s): Galaxy S2 Galaxy Note Galaxy Note 2
Carrier: T Mobile UK

I'd prefer it to be Titanium grey than black to be honest
Old March 5th, 2013, 08:47 PM   #46 (permalink)
AF's janitor
Thread Author (OP)

twospirits411@gmail.com

Quote:
I hope the wi-fi only version is significantly cheaper than what the 3g and 3g/lte versions were being reported at, as far as pricing is concerned. I also hope that it finally goes on sale by the end of next month.

btw, is this thread going to be moved to the Note 8 forum?
Quote:
BTW, for those interested, Admin's created the Note 8 forum already!

Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 - Android Forums
Ask and you shall receive.

TS
drexappeal likes this.
Old March 5th, 2013, 09:23 PM   #47 (permalink)

Quote:
Ask and you shall receive.

TS
In that case, I wonder if the Admins will give us free Note 8's? ...LOL
Old March 17th, 2013, 11:57 PM   #48 (permalink)
Wasn't Me

Device(s): NOTE II
Carrier: The NOW Network

Quote:
Originally Posted by MISS DIVA View Post
Drexy
I'm like you, I really want a Note 8 even though I've got the Note 1 and Note 2 !!!!

Decisions ,Decisions......feed the kids or get the Note 8
Easy decision.....do both. Ramen is like 0.10 a pack. All that money you save on food gets you the Note 8.
Old April 1st, 2013, 09:09 PM   #49 (permalink)
AF's janitor
Thread Author (OP)

twospirits411@gmail.com

Quote:
In that case, I wonder if the Admins will give us free Note 8's? ...LOL
Sorry for not being around lately, but after reading that comment, I laughed so hard I fell and hit my head and have been knocked out since then. lol

TS
drexappeal likes this.
The Following User Says Thank You to twospirits For This Useful Post:
drexappeal (April 2nd, 2013)

Go Back   Android Forums > Android Tablets & MIDs > Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0