I am a six-month Galaxy Note user. According my experience, i think the iTunes Agent app is faster than the TuneSync and Doubletwist. Here is how it works: (by the way, the iTunes Agent is a totally free application).
1. Install and run this app on your PC.
2. Plug your Galaxy Note to your computer via its USB cable.
3. Move your cursor to the iTunes Agent icon located in the right-hand corner of your PC's screen, and right-click it, then click the Preferences option.
4. Select a folder location for this app through clicking New -> Synchronize Pattern -> iTunes -> Music location on device. (by the way, if you want to sync the protected items using the iTunes Agent, you can check this tutorial
to turn them to open file format).
5. Click the "Associate with Playlist" drop-down menu. Click the playlist you wish to sync to the Android phone.
6. Hit "Save" and the iTunes Agent will sync your selected itmes to Galaxy Note quickly.