Go Back   Android Forums > Android Phones > Samsung Galaxy Note LTE

Get excited for the Samsung Galaxy S5! Find everything you need and discuss it in our Galaxy S5 Forum!

test: Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old November 17th, 2012, 10:00 AM   #1 (permalink)
Junior Member
Thread Author (OP)
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 21
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Exclamation Message Smiley

Hi, I am new to Note 2. I am still loving Note 2 until I tried to SMS my peers and noticed there are no smileys for me to add into the plain boring text messages. Would therefore like to seek help if any of you guys out here know of any method to add in the smiley into the SMS messaging? Or is there any apps which I can download?

Pleaseeeee help.. really don't wish to see plain text in my SMS

Yukifranc is offline  
Reply With Quote
sponsored links
Old November 17th, 2012, 09:58 PM   #2 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 1,643
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 150
Thanked 413 Times in 329 Posts
Default

I use Thumb Keyboard. It does have smiley, but they are basic colon, semi-colon, bracket things. They are not graphical.

I just saw this Emoji keyboard. But not sure if it's good.
NeoGrandizer is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old November 18th, 2012, 08:06 PM   #3 (permalink)
Junior Member
Thread Author (OP)
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 21
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoGrandizer View Post
I use Thumb Keyboard. It does have smiley, but they are basic colon, semi-colon, bracket things. They are not graphical.

I just saw this Emoji keyboard. But not sure if it's good.
Hi NeoGrandizer, I managed to "dig" out the icons for SMS by pressing on the menu button
Yukifranc is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old November 19th, 2012, 11:23 PM   #4 (permalink)
New Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 13
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 1
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yukifranc View Post
Hi, I am new to Note 2. I am still loving Note 2 until I tried to SMS my peers and noticed there are no smileys for me to add into the plain boring text messages. Would therefore like to seek help if any of you guys out here know of any method to add in the smiley into the SMS messaging? Or is there any apps which I can download?

Pleaseeeee help.. really don't wish to see plain text in my SMS

TouchPal Keyboard V5 has smileys and it's a cool keyboard too.
dorrien12 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old November 20th, 2012, 12:47 AM   #5 (permalink)
Junior Member
Thread Author (OP)
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 21
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorrien12 View Post
TouchPal Keyboard V5 has smileys and it's a cool keyboard too.
Hi dorrien, I will try it out later.. tks
Yukifranc is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply

Samsung Galaxy Note LTE
Current Rating:
Rate this Phone:

This is the AT&T version of the Samsung Galaxy Note. The only difference between the AT&T Galaxy Note and the international version is a different processors. The AT&T version uses a dual-core Snapdragon for better 4G LTE capabilities... Read More



Go Back   Android Forums > Android Phones > Samsung Galaxy Note LTE
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:25 PM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.