June 12th, 2012, 07:28 PM
Thread Author (OP)
Join Date: Apr 2012
Carrier: Not Provided
Thanked 3 Times in 2 Posts
Best camera settings to produce the best photos and videos
Hello, I guess most of us use the built-in camera at some points. I don't know about Camera settings but I would like to take excellent photos and videos using the Note. Anybody knows what these variables mean and how they affect the results? Thanks.
1. Shooting mode: Single shot, Smile shot, Beauty, Share shot
2. Flash: Is Auto flash the best option?
3. Scene mode: Portrait, Landscape, Night, Sports
4. Exposure value
5. Focus mode: Macro (Is auto focus the best?)
7. Effects: Negative, Greyscale, Sepia.
8. White balance: Daylight, Cloudy, Incandescent, Flourescent
10. Metering: Center-weighted, Spot, Matrix
11. Outdoor visibility
12. Anti-Shake: I suppose on is the best option. Right?
13. Auto contrast
14. Blink detection
16. Image quality: I suppose Superfine is the best option.
Currently, my settings are:
Flash: Auto flash
Shooting mode: Single shot
Scene mode: None
Exposure value: 0
Focus mode: Auto focus
White balance: Auto
Outdoor visibility: Off
Auto contrast: Off
Blink detection: Off
Image quality: Superfine
GPS tag: On
Storage: Memory Card
Last edited by hajimeabc; June 13th, 2012 at 11:11 AM.