August 18th, 2011, 03:01 AM
Thread Author (OP)
Join Date: Aug 2011
Carrier: Not Provided
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
MFE Support on Galaxy Pro (and/or Galaxy 551)
Also posted in Galaxy 551 for help, copying here also!
Looking for some help on MFE support on these Samsung models.
While my corporate MFE support works well with E63/N97/iPhone/etc, it does not with N900, with a reason that provisioning is not supported by N900 (good for the vendor that they are downhill now).
I'm looking for whether these Samsung phones support MFE, e.g.
1. lock key-pad with 6-dig pin
2. Able to synch emails, calendar, contacts using MFE ?
3. Can send a new email? Can do other normal Email functions (reply, reply-all, forward, etc).
4. Can accept emails from corporate email with attachments ?
5. Support "provisioning" of Exchange requirements (in the way E63/etc do !)?
Once bitten twice shy! So, just trying to find as much before I burn another hole in pocket.
Thanks for help !