October 3rd, 2012, 11:39 AM
Thread Author (OP)
Join Date: Sep 2012
Device(s): Galaxy S Relay
Carrier: Not Provided
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Stuff about our Relay I need help with
When it comes to Android, I'm so new my simcard needs a diaper. Anyway, here are a bunch of items I need help with. In order to keep this forum active here they are:
1. Does S beam need to be turned on for NFC to work?
2. Is anyone having problems with their case blocking NFC signal?
1. Is it better to load an app for Hotmail and Yahoo or is it better to just setup their accounts through the email setup feature?
2. Is it better to setup Gmail to check Hotmail and Yahoo accts. so we only have a Gmail icon, or is it better to have those various accounts/icons installed separately on the phone?
1. Why is the internal storage referred to as SD card and the external Microsd card referred to as ext SD? Its confusing.
2. I can't seem to load any programs onto my microSD card. They all load to internal memory and none seem to be movable.
3. Is anyone running the app App 2 SD on their Relay? If so, are there any apps you had problems with after moving to MicroSD?
With the just announced merger of T-Mobile and MetroPCS, what changes can we expect? I imagine we all just signed 2 year contracts to get this device. Can we expect more 4G coverage that works for our Relay?
I'm sure there will be additions to this list, but its what's on my mind right now.
Last edited by Joe_PDA; October 3rd, 2012 at 11:41 AM.