January 15th, 2013, 04:05 PM
Thread Author (OP)
Join Date: Aug 2012
Carrier: Not Provided
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Few Questions about the s2 (otg/hdmi/etc..)
Starting off, having a hard time finding some answers to a few questions about the s2's usb otg support.
1. Somone have an ebay link to an otg cable they know for sure works, i have one that was cheap, but dont fully know if its the cables or my thumb drives and mouse/keybaord.
2. Doubtful, but the mouse keybaord id like to use (since i ahve them) if supported is a logitech k400r (keybaord, mousepad combo/ mouse is a logitecht m705.
Both are using the logi unifying tech.
3. want to be able to read flash cards, ahve a 32 and 64gb pny thumb drive, and apowere 500 gig seagte external hdd, none would show up. 500 is powered, i plug the cable in and it does say cable deteced. I figure this may be a bad cable, i have 2 of them, neither go past saying its connected.
4 Hdmi out? Does this phone support it , and from experince, does somone know a cheap cable that works well if it does.
5. considering say the hdmi and flash drive plug in, is there a way to "split: say liek ausb hub, hdmi, power and flash same time, as well as a keybaord mouse. (powered hub is no problem)
6. who wants cookies? =D
7.im wanting to use this as a media player (thus why wirless mouse/keybaord is a bit of a must in a way, hooked up at the same time if possible)
8. xbox 360 wired and wireless controller, any ways to work them. phones rooted as well, sisxasis made ps3 connect.
thanks ahead of time for any help, just got the phone, dont know much about it, but i know what i want it to do, if it does. =)