January 5th, 2012, 02:52 AM
Thread Author (OP)
Join Date: Jan 2012
Carrier: Not Provided
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Galaxy S2- issues with microUSB/Charging/Connectivity
I've been using the Galaxy SII for about a couple of months, running flawlessly till date, but all of a sudden the microUSB connector has started giving some problems.
1. The phone shows 'Charging' even when there is NO cable connected at ALL.
2. The charging status goes on/off randomly without any connectivity.
3. MTP starts to initialise at random.( Images attatched ) and the media scanner keeps popping up.
4. Battery has no issues, charges properly when i actually connect a CHARGER.
5. The phone does not switch off completely, a battery symbol, similar to the one that shows when charging, keeps recurring even with no charger connectivity.
Is it something to do with the OS? or the hardware? Any kind of help would be deeply appreciated. Thank You.
PS: I have attatched some of the screenshots.
Last edited by Mindfields; January 5th, 2012 at 02:54 AM.
Reason: Added a point, no 5.