Go Back   Android Forums > Android Phones > Samsung Galaxy S2 (International)

Get excited for the Samsung Galaxy S5! Find everything you need and discuss it in our Galaxy S5 Forum!

Like Tree18Likes

test: Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old August 18th, 2012, 02:49 AM   #401 (permalink)
Senior Member
Thread Author (OP)
 
ironass's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Cotswolds, England
Gender: Male
Posts: 8,007
 
Device(s): SGS4 GT-i9505. Rooted. GE KitKat 4.4.2 Danvdh ROM. Baseband: NC9. Kernel: ktoonsez+PhilZ
Carrier: Vodafone

Thanks: 1,086
Thanked 3,612 Times in 2,394 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1981 View Post
Yes, LPG is very slick. I have been using it for sometime now. I knew that I have some bad apps regarding the battery heat issue.
Was just wondering whether the later 4.0.3 than LPG might be even better than it. Whatever bugs the LPG had, might have been cleared in the newer ones?
Thank you.
LPG is much later than the older LP5. One must not confuse release date with the firmware the release is built on. For instance, the UHLPS, release for Argentina, came out after LPG but is based on the March release of the Poland LPS firmware.

__________________
Did you know that hitting the Thanks button is quicker than typing it and the Search button is your friend.

Dummies Guides Rooting Galaxy S4 * Know Your S4 * Update Problems * Knox Security * Bloatware * GPS
ironass is online now  
Reply With Quote
sponsored links
Old August 18th, 2012, 04:39 AM   #402 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 308
 
Device(s): HTC ONE M7
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 11
Thanked 9 Times in 2 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironass View Post
LPG is much later than the older LP5. One must not confuse release date with the firmware the release is built on. For instance, the UHLPS, release for Argentina, came out after LPG but is based on the March release of the Poland LPS firmware.


So what 4.0.3 firmware which is later than LPG, would you suggest is better than LPG.
Or, is LPG the better one in whole lot of 4.0.3?
Thank you.
1981 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old August 18th, 2012, 04:47 AM   #403 (permalink)
Senior Member
Thread Author (OP)
 
ironass's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Cotswolds, England
Gender: Male
Posts: 8,007
 
Device(s): SGS4 GT-i9505. Rooted. GE KitKat 4.4.2 Danvdh ROM. Baseband: NC9. Kernel: ktoonsez+PhilZ
Carrier: Vodafone

Thanks: 1,086
Thanked 3,612 Times in 2,394 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1981 View Post
So what 4.0.3 firmware which is later than LPG, would you suggest is better than LPG.
Or, is LPG the better one in whole lot of 4.0.3?
Thank you.
LPG for Android 4.0.3, generic, unbranded, stock, firmware.
ironass is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old August 18th, 2012, 05:40 PM   #404 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 308
 
Device(s): HTC ONE M7
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 11
Thanked 9 Times in 2 Posts
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironass View Post
LPG for Android 4.0.3, generic, unbranded, stock, firmware.

thanks..
btw is there a list or method to know the different 4.0.3 and 4.0.4 firmwares, arranged in order of when they were released.
thank you.
1981 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old August 18th, 2012, 06:24 PM   #405 (permalink)
Senior Member
Thread Author (OP)
 
ironass's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Cotswolds, England
Gender: Male
Posts: 8,007
 
Device(s): SGS4 GT-i9505. Rooted. GE KitKat 4.4.2 Danvdh ROM. Baseband: NC9. Kernel: ktoonsez+PhilZ
Carrier: Vodafone

Thanks: 1,086
Thanked 3,612 Times in 2,394 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1981 View Post
thanks..
btw is there a list or method to know the different 4.0.3 and 4.0.4 firmwares, arranged in order of when they were released.
thank you.
The simple answer is... No!

You could go by build date. in which case the UHLPS build date is later than the LPG build date and higher up the alphabet. However, the UHLPS build is based on the old Poland LPS release from March this year. The first ICS, Android 4.0.3 build to be generally released was LPQ, back in March. They have since gone round the alphabet and used a few numbers, like LP7, LP8, etc; and have now moved on to their latest generic build, Android 4.0.4, which is LQB.

The only way I can keep up with what's, what, is by lots of reading and Googling I'm afraid.
ironass is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old August 18th, 2012, 08:54 PM   #406 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 308
 
Device(s): HTC ONE M7
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 11
Thanked 9 Times in 2 Posts
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironass View Post
The simple answer is... No!

You could go by build date. in which case the UHLPS build date is later than the LPG build date and higher up the alphabet. However, the UHLPS build is based on the old Poland LPS release from March this year. The first ICS, Android 4.0.3 build to be generally released was LPQ, back in March. They have since gone round the alphabet and used a few numbers, like LP7, LP8, etc; and have now moved on to their latest generic build, Android 4.0.4, which is LQB.

The only way I can keep up with what's, what, is by lots of reading and Googling I'm afraid.


oh ok. so eventhough the release date of UHLPS is later than that of LPG, its build is really based on a version older than LPG.
basically meaning that LPG is lil better than even UHLPS? later builds will have lesser known bugs rite.
basically why i am asking all these is just to make sure whether there is any version better than LPG in 4.0.3, coz i just wanna try a change from LPG since i been using it sometime now. thats all. dont wanna try out stock 4.0.4 yet, untill the brickbug issue is resolved.
thank you.
1981 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old August 19th, 2012, 06:09 AM   #407 (permalink)
Senior Member
Thread Author (OP)
 
ironass's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Cotswolds, England
Gender: Male
Posts: 8,007
 
Device(s): SGS4 GT-i9505. Rooted. GE KitKat 4.4.2 Danvdh ROM. Baseband: NC9. Kernel: ktoonsez+PhilZ
Carrier: Vodafone

Thanks: 1,086
Thanked 3,612 Times in 2,394 Posts
Default

The NEAT version of LPI which I am using, as per my details, is the latest 4.0.3.
ironass is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old August 20th, 2012, 07:21 PM   #408 (permalink)
New Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 3
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 1
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Quote:
Correct! Providing your original CSC code is OJP and has not been altered in any way, either before or after you received it, see

under, "ICS is available for my code but I cannot update", in post #1, it will not void your warranty.

You can double check your CSC code by entering the following into your dial pad... *#272*[Device IMEI number without brackets]#
Hello,

After doing what you have suggested last time, I found myself having multi CSC packages and that my sales code is: CPW and there is no OJP at all..

My S2 was purchased from Saudi Arabia, (there is KSA and JED packages)

1. I don't understand why my CSC isn't the same while checking it using the two methodes??
(I haven't done any suspicious modifications since I have this phone)

2. Should I have to flash an CPW firmware to ensure full compatibility?

Thanks again.
Zinou is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old August 20th, 2012, 08:02 PM   #409 (permalink)
Senior Member
Thread Author (OP)
 
ironass's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Cotswolds, England
Gender: Male
Posts: 8,007
 
Device(s): SGS4 GT-i9505. Rooted. GE KitKat 4.4.2 Danvdh ROM. Baseband: NC9. Kernel: ktoonsez+PhilZ
Carrier: Vodafone

Thanks: 1,086
Thanked 3,612 Times in 2,394 Posts
Default

[QUOTE]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zinou View Post
Hello,

After doing what you have suggested last time, I found myself having multi CSC packages and that my sales code is: CPW and there is no OJP at all..
That explains why you cannot update via Kies.

Quote:
My S2 was purchased from Saudi Arabia, (there is KSA and JED packages)

1. I don't understand why my CSC isn't the same while checking it using the two methodes??
(I haven't done any suspicious modifications since I have this phone)
See post #1 of this thread...

"It is also emerging that sometimes vendors have been flashing phones with a different firmware prior to sale in an attempt to sell to a wider market and therefore upgrades via Kies are not possible.
"

Quote:
2. Should I have to flash an CPW firmware to ensure full compatibility?
You will need to flash whichever firmware is showing in Kies as your CSC code.
ironass is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old August 21st, 2012, 07:06 AM   #410 (permalink)
Senior Member
Thread Author (OP)
 
ironass's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Cotswolds, England
Gender: Male
Posts: 8,007
 
Device(s): SGS4 GT-i9505. Rooted. GE KitKat 4.4.2 Danvdh ROM. Baseband: NC9. Kernel: ktoonsez+PhilZ
Carrier: Vodafone

Thanks: 1,086
Thanked 3,612 Times in 2,394 Posts
Default

CSC code, XEZ, for the Czech Republic has received an update to Android 4.0.4, LPU.
ironass is online now  
Reply With Quote
sponsored links
Old August 21st, 2012, 01:33 PM   #411 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 308
 
Device(s): HTC ONE M7
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 11
Thanked 9 Times in 2 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironass View Post
CSC code, XEZ, for the Czech Republic has received an update to Android 4.0.4, LPU.


Has anyone tried this one out.
Is the brickbug problem still thr? ?
Thank you.
1981 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old August 21st, 2012, 07:44 PM   #412 (permalink)
Senior Member
Thread Author (OP)
 
ironass's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Cotswolds, England
Gender: Male
Posts: 8,007
 
Device(s): SGS4 GT-i9505. Rooted. GE KitKat 4.4.2 Danvdh ROM. Baseband: NC9. Kernel: ktoonsez+PhilZ
Carrier: Vodafone

Thanks: 1,086
Thanked 3,612 Times in 2,394 Posts
Default

CSC code OXA for Poland has received a further Android 4.0.4 update to LQB.
ironass is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old August 23rd, 2012, 09:34 AM   #413 (permalink)
Senior Member
Thread Author (OP)
 
ironass's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Cotswolds, England
Gender: Male
Posts: 8,007
 
Device(s): SGS4 GT-i9505. Rooted. GE KitKat 4.4.2 Danvdh ROM. Baseband: NC9. Kernel: ktoonsez+PhilZ
Carrier: Vodafone

Thanks: 1,086
Thanked 3,612 Times in 2,394 Posts
Default

CSC code OZS, for Taiwan and Hong Kong, and OJP, for Pakistan (PAK), have received a further ICS update but still in Android 4.0.3.
ironass is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old August 26th, 2012, 02:32 PM   #414 (permalink)
New Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 1
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Hello , help me, i have phone samsung galaxy s2 (gt-i9100) and my phone stock in flight mode every time, who can help me to find problem...
PDA : I9100XWKI4
phone : Unknown
CSC : I9100OXXKI2
buld info :web sep 14 20:34:11 KST 2011

I can't find firmware update...
miricool is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old August 26th, 2012, 04:25 PM   #415 (permalink)
Senior Member
Thread Author (OP)
 
ironass's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Cotswolds, England
Gender: Male
Posts: 8,007
 
Device(s): SGS4 GT-i9505. Rooted. GE KitKat 4.4.2 Danvdh ROM. Baseband: NC9. Kernel: ktoonsez+PhilZ
Carrier: Vodafone

Thanks: 1,086
Thanked 3,612 Times in 2,394 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by miricool View Post
Hello , help me, i have phone samsung galaxy s2 (gt-i9100) and my phone stock in flight mode every time, who can help me to find problem...
PDA : I9100XWKI4
phone : Unknown
CSC : I9100OXXKI2
buld info :web sep 14 20:34:11 KST 2011

I can't find firmware update...
Hello and welcome to Android Forums miricool!

I see that your CSC code is OXX. As you will see from post #2, there is an update to Android 4.03 available for this code.

Since your, "phone", is showing no code against it, you may not be able to update via Kies for any one of a number of reasons given in post #1.

You will therefore need to follow the instructions given under the heading, "My firmware is not eligible for ICS yet but I want it now!", in post #1.
ironass is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old August 29th, 2012, 04:59 AM   #416 (permalink)
New Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 1
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

*#1234# is showing this.

CSC:I9100OJCKI1

As OJC is in bold in the list above ICS chould be available for me via Kies. But Kies is showing "This is the latest firmware".

What should i do?
FarCry is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old August 29th, 2012, 05:26 AM   #417 (permalink)
New Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 1
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default ICS update ineligible?

Hi there. I have been following this thread with interest but I am confused as to when my s2 will get the ICS update.

When I connect to Kies it says I am not eligible.

I have the following CSC code I9100OXAKL1, which I have conflicting info re the ICS update. On your listing on page 1 of this post OXA is in bold meaning that an update is available, however when I check the sammobile site to download the rom it says the only available rom is for 2.3.6.

Not sure whether to take mobile to samsung service centre to get them to flash the update to my phone or wait until this gets released via Kies properly.

Would normally wait for such things but I am experiencing another issue with my phone, low voice call volume (other people have trouble hearing me) and thought that perhaps a firmware update would cure this. Please help.
Pier147 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old August 29th, 2012, 05:45 AM   #418 (permalink)
Senior Member
Thread Author (OP)
 
ironass's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Cotswolds, England
Gender: Male
Posts: 8,007
 
Device(s): SGS4 GT-i9505. Rooted. GE KitKat 4.4.2 Danvdh ROM. Baseband: NC9. Kernel: ktoonsez+PhilZ
Carrier: Vodafone

Thanks: 1,086
Thanked 3,612 Times in 2,394 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FarCry View Post
*#1234# is showing this.

CSC:I9100OJCKI1

As OJC is in bold in the list above ICS chould be available for me via Kies. But Kies is showing "This is the latest firmware".

What should i do?
Hello and welcome to Android Forums FarCry!

OJC for South Africa, has been out for quite some time.

Some of the reasons that you may not be able to update are given in post #1 under the heading, "ICS is available for my code but I cannot update".

I would either suggest taking your phone to the nearest Samsung Service Point and explaining your situation and request that they update it for you or you can install the firmware yourself by following the instructions in post #1 under the heading, "My firmware is not eligible for ICS yet but I want it now!".


Quote:
Originally Posted by Pier147 View Post
Hi there. I have been following this thread with interest but I am confused as to when my s2 will get the ICS update.

When I connect to Kies it says I am not eligible.

I have the following CSC code I9100OXAKL1, which I have conflicting info re the ICS update. On your listing on page 1 of this post OXA is in bold meaning that an update is available, however when I check the sammobile site to download the rom it says the only available rom is for 2.3.6.

Not sure whether to take mobile to samsung service centre to get them to flash the update to my phone or wait until this gets released via Kies properly.

Would normally wait for such things but I am experiencing another issue with my phone, low voice call volume (other people have trouble hearing me) and thought that perhaps a firmware update would cure this. Please help.
Hello and welcome to Android Forums Pier147!

I'm guessing that the reason that you are only showing 2.3.6 updates in SamMobile is because you did not follow the instructions in post #1...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironass View Post
Stock, official, Samsung Galaxy S2 firmwares can be downloaded from here, after registering, by entering either "i9100, i900M, i9100T, i9100P" in the Search box on the page followed by your CSC code, (i9100XYZ):-
and have been inputting KL1, which will, of course, only bring up 2.3.6, see screenshot...



An update has been known to solve the call quality issues experienced by some users with Gingerbread.

Hope this helps.
ironass is online now  
Last edited by ironass; August 29th, 2012 at 05:53 AM.
Reply With Quote
Old August 29th, 2012, 06:29 AM   #419 (permalink)
Senior Member
Thread Author (OP)
 
ironass's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Cotswolds, England
Gender: Male
Posts: 8,007
 
Device(s): SGS4 GT-i9505. Rooted. GE KitKat 4.4.2 Danvdh ROM. Baseband: NC9. Kernel: ktoonsez+PhilZ
Carrier: Vodafone

Thanks: 1,086
Thanked 3,612 Times in 2,394 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philip4533 View Post
I would update it today but do you know if I update it if it will cancel my warranty for the phone? I have bought a 3 year warranty for it and I don't want it to not count if I update it and something happens to it.
Updating your own CSC code firmware, either via Kies or Odin, will not void your warranty. However, the latter method is for competent users. I would be inclined to take it to a Samsung Service Point and ask them to update it for you as it does seem odd that, providing you have never altered your phone as per post #1, you cannot update using Kies.
ironass is online now  
Last edited by ironass; August 29th, 2012 at 06:31 AM.
Reply With Quote
Old September 3rd, 2012, 07:45 AM   #420 (permalink)
New Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 1
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

hi
i have a Samsung Galaxy S2 GT-I9100T and i cant update my phone to ICS,
i have now the GINGERBREAB,JIKJ1 dos say im not eligible for any upgrate i also tryed form kies

someone can help me
thanks
dude1000 is offline  
Reply With Quote
sponsored links
Old September 3rd, 2012, 09:45 AM   #421 (permalink)
Senior Member
Thread Author (OP)
 
ironass's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Cotswolds, England
Gender: Male
Posts: 8,007
 
Device(s): SGS4 GT-i9505. Rooted. GE KitKat 4.4.2 Danvdh ROM. Baseband: NC9. Kernel: ktoonsez+PhilZ
Carrier: Vodafone

Thanks: 1,086
Thanked 3,612 Times in 2,394 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1000 View Post
hi
i have a Samsung Galaxy S2 GT-I9100T and i cant update my phone to ICS,
i have now the GINGERBREAB,JIKJ1 dos say im not eligible for any upgrate i also tryed form kies

someone can help me
thanks
Hello and welcome to Android Forums dude1000!

Could you check your 3 letter CSC code. To find this, see under the heading, "I got my phone from XYZ carrier directly but cannot get the XYZ ICS update", in post #1. Once you have your CSC code you can check yourself, in post #2, to see if an ICS upgrade is available for you.

As far as I am aware, all the, "T", variant CSC codes have now received an upgrade to ICS. If your phone is not getting this via Kies, for any of the reasons stated in post #1, you can either take it to the nearest Samsung Service Point and request them to do it, or, you can upgrade it yourself, using the method in post #1 under the heading, "My firmware is not eligible for ICS yet but I want it now!".
ironass is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old September 4th, 2012, 03:37 PM   #422 (permalink)
New Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 6
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Hi.

After I read this whole topic I need your advice.
I have S2 with I9100OXAKL1 CSC code. As I bought it from a dealer It was 3 weeks old and It seems that it has been rooted once before with some other kernel as KIES is giving me "Your device does not support software upgrading via Kies"

I'm unable to find what is stock firmware for my device but still I want to update to ICS.
What are your suggestions as I see that there is upgrade for OXA? Do I upgrade via Odin?

Ty, Dean

P.S. Current firmware is GB, 2.3.6 and I'm from Serbia. Current carrier is Telekom Serbia, but as this is unlocked phone I believe that is not relevant
dolke is offline  
Last edited by dolke; September 4th, 2012 at 03:41 PM.
Reply With Quote
Old September 4th, 2012, 04:39 PM   #423 (permalink)
Senior Member
Thread Author (OP)
 
ironass's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Cotswolds, England
Gender: Male
Posts: 8,007
 
Device(s): SGS4 GT-i9505. Rooted. GE KitKat 4.4.2 Danvdh ROM. Baseband: NC9. Kernel: ktoonsez+PhilZ
Carrier: Vodafone

Thanks: 1,086
Thanked 3,612 Times in 2,394 Posts
Default

Hello and welcome to Android Forums dolke!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dolke View Post
After I read this whole topic I need your advice.
I have S2 with I9100OXAKL1 CSC code. As I bought it from a dealer It was 3 weeks old and It seems that it has been rooted once before with some other kernel as KIES is giving me "Your device does not support software upgrading via Kies"
There could be other reasons, apart from rooting, why your phone is receiving that message when connected to Kies, as mentioned in post #1.

Quote:
I'm unable to find what is stock firmware for my device but still I want to update to ICS.
As per post #1, you will need to download the stock Samsung firmware for OXA and flash it using Odin using the istructions under the heading, "My firmware is not eligible for ICS yet but I want it now!",
ironass is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old September 6th, 2012, 02:40 AM   #424 (permalink)
New Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 6
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Mr. IronAss

here is the situation:

Flashing via Odin was successful, but after device is automatically rebooted, it is just stuck at the logo, showing S sign. There is no ICS loaded.

Then I downloaded official Samsung rom for OXA, 2.3.6 GB and flash the device with it.
All went good but now my phone is showing this:

PDA: I9100XXKL1
PHONE: I9100XXLQ6
CSC: Unknown

Build Info: Tue Dec 6 05:34:13 KST 2011

OK, I think I would like to do the flowing:
I would like to move back to some rom (GB) that suites my device and to be able to do upgrades from KIES. I know that I would need to wait for the official Samsung ICS for my region and country but that will be fine.

Can you help me pls.
Ty in advance, Dean
dolke is offline  
Last edited by dolke; September 6th, 2012 at 05:53 AM. Reason: UPDATE:
Reply With Quote
Old September 6th, 2012, 05:54 AM   #425 (permalink)
New Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 6
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Update to the issue:

I downloaded rom 4.0.3 and I manage to install it, but it seems that 4.0.4 doesnt work for me. Still CSC is unknown although phone shows that 4.0.3 is installed.

Also I cant update via KIES, everything remained the same regarding that part...
dolke is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old September 6th, 2012, 06:09 AM   #426 (permalink)
Senior Member
Thread Author (OP)
 
ironass's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Cotswolds, England
Gender: Male
Posts: 8,007
 
Device(s): SGS4 GT-i9505. Rooted. GE KitKat 4.4.2 Danvdh ROM. Baseband: NC9. Kernel: ktoonsez+PhilZ
Carrier: Vodafone

Thanks: 1,086
Thanked 3,612 Times in 2,394 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dolke View Post
Then I downloaded official Samsung rom for OXA, 2.3.6 GB and flash the device with it.
All went good but now my phone is showing this:

PDA: I9100XXKL1
PHONE: I9100XXLQ6
CSC: Unknown

Build Info: Tue Dec 6 05:34:13 KST 2011
That is the Android, Gingerbread, firmware for OXA from last year. You seem to have lost your CSC code during your multiple flashes it would seem.

Quote:
OK, I think I would like to do the flowing:
I would like to move back to some rom (GB) that suites my device and to be able to do upgrades from KIES. I know that I would need to wait for the official Samsung ICS for my region and country but that will be fine.
Without your CSC code you will not be able to update via Kies.

You do not mention which country you are waiting for ICS to be released for CSC code OXA.

Was OXA your original CSC code?

ICS, CSC code OXA, has been released for the following countries/areas, as per post #2... Open Europe and Poland. So all OXA CSC codes have received the ICS update already.

.
ironass is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old September 6th, 2012, 06:26 AM   #427 (permalink)
Senior Member
Thread Author (OP)
 
ironass's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Cotswolds, England
Gender: Male
Posts: 8,007
 
Device(s): SGS4 GT-i9505. Rooted. GE KitKat 4.4.2 Danvdh ROM. Baseband: NC9. Kernel: ktoonsez+PhilZ
Carrier: Vodafone

Thanks: 1,086
Thanked 3,612 Times in 2,394 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pearl4611 View Post
Hi...i have csc code XEU and it says it's from UK but i live in USA ...could i update it from here even though the the csc is from UK? sorry for the ignorance.[img]http://www.**********/zamz2.jpg[/img]
All U.S.A. and Canadian GT-i9100's have CSC code XEU, I believe, which is UK unbranded firmware as there is no such thing as North American firmware for the GT-i9100 although Canada has a compatible firmware for the GT-i9100M variant that can be flashed via Odin.

It does not matter where in the world you are, Kies will update your phone based on your CSC code.
ironass is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old September 6th, 2012, 07:48 AM   #428 (permalink)
New Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 6
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Here is my situation once again:

I bought my phone from a dealer, and it was 3 weeks old.
I also got the box and there I found user guide written in Hungarian. As I'm from Serbia, and we are neighboring country to Hungary, its often the case that someone are smuggling devices over border as they are chepaer there.

I don't know if device was carrier free in the Hungary but it was unlocked when I got it as I tried 3 different SIM cards from 3 different carriers here in Serbia.

Also all three information were present before I started to flash, and as I said in one of the previous posts my CSC was: I9100OXAKL1

Even then KIES was reporting that I cant us it in order to get updates.

I tried to flash my phone with the OXA 4.0.4. rom but it just didnt went well.
Then I switched back to GB and it was working but my CSC was gone...

Then I tried to flash with OXA 4.0.3 and it worked but CSC problem was still present showing unknown... and ofc KIES is not able to update my device.

My current info when I type *#1234# looks like this:

PDA: I9100XXLPJ
PHONE: I9100XXLPJ
CSC: Unknown

Build info: tue feb 14 00:12:57 KST 2012

Any suggestions?
ty Dean
dolke is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old September 6th, 2012, 08:14 AM   #429 (permalink)
Senior Member
Thread Author (OP)
 
ironass's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Cotswolds, England
Gender: Male
Posts: 8,007
 
Device(s): SGS4 GT-i9505. Rooted. GE KitKat 4.4.2 Danvdh ROM. Baseband: NC9. Kernel: ktoonsez+PhilZ
Carrier: Vodafone

Thanks: 1,086
Thanked 3,612 Times in 2,394 Posts
Default

[QUOTE]
Quote:
Originally Posted by dolke View Post
I bought my phone from a dealer, and it was 3 weeks old.
I also got the box and there I found user guide written in Hungarian. As I'm from Serbia, and we are neighboring country to Hungary, its often the case that someone are smuggling devices over border as they are chepaer there.

I don't know if device was carrier free in the Hungary but it was unlocked when I got it as I tried 3 different SIM cards from 3 different carriers here in Serbia.

Also all three information were present before I started to flash, and as I said in one of the previous posts my CSC was: I9100OXAKL1

Even then KIES was reporting that I cant us it in order to get updates.
The phone may have been flashed with the generic, Open Europe, CSC code, OXA, prior to you receiving it. See post #1 under the heading, "ICS is available for my code but I cannot update". Hence it not being able to update via Kies.

Quote:
I tried to flash my phone with the OXA 4.0.4. rom but it just didnt went well.
You could try re-flashing OXA 4.0.4 but this time do a Factory Reset before flashing.

Quote:
Then I switched back to GB and it was working but my CSC was gone...
I'm guessing that this worked because you had Gingerbread app's and settings on your phone.

Quote:
Then I tried to flash with OXA 4.0.3 and it worked but CSC problem was still present showing unknown... and ofc KIES is not able to update my device.
It is not unknown, with multiple flashes, for the CSC code to register as unknown. You could try going to your dial pad and typing in the following code...

*#272*[Device IMEI code with no brackets]#

This may, or may not display your CSC code. If not, try typing in OXA, as this is the firmware that you say your phone came with, and see if it accepts it.
ironass is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old September 8th, 2012, 07:52 AM   #430 (permalink)
New Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 5
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 3
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default ICS with multi-language support on unlocked S2

Hi Ironass,

I've been following your posts for quite a while in order to get ICS. As per your caution on haste in rooting, I'm still trying to understand it all before I go off the cliff.

I bought my S2 from Pakistan where probably it was already unlocked before. My job requires me to travel a lot and need multi language support. I was unable to read Thai messages on S2 in thailand and now have problems with arabic in dubai.

PDA: I9100BOKG2
Phone: I9100TMUKF1
CSC: I9100TMUKF1

Kernel: 2.6.35.7-I9100BOKG2-CL255512
root@DELL104 #2

Build Number:
GINGERBREAD.BOKG2

Android Version:
2.3.3

I want to upgrade to the latest ICS with multilanguage support. Do I need to root my mobile again?
mejaz is offline  
Reply With Quote
sponsored links
Old September 8th, 2012, 09:16 AM   #431 (permalink)
Senior Member
Thread Author (OP)
 
ironass's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Cotswolds, England
Gender: Male
Posts: 8,007
 
Device(s): SGS4 GT-i9505. Rooted. GE KitKat 4.4.2 Danvdh ROM. Baseband: NC9. Kernel: ktoonsez+PhilZ
Carrier: Vodafone

Thanks: 1,086
Thanked 3,612 Times in 2,394 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mejaz View Post
Hi Ironass,

I've been following your posts for quite a while in order to get ICS. As per your caution on haste in rooting, I'm still trying to understand it all before I go off the cliff.

I bought my S2 from Pakistan where probably it was already unlocked before. My job requires me to travel a lot and need multi language support. I was unable to read Thai messages on S2 in thailand and now have problems with arabic in dubai.

PDA: I9100BOKG2
Phone: I9100TMUKF1
CSC: I9100TMUKF1

Kernel: 2.6.35.7-I9100BOKG2-CL255512
root@DELL104 #2

Build Number:
GINGERBREAD.BOKG2

Android Version:
2.3.3

I want to upgrade to the latest ICS with multilanguage support. Do I need to root my mobile again?
Hello and welcome to Android Forums mejaz!

I think you may be confusing rooting with unlocking. Unlocking means that you can use any sim card and rooting is gaining Superuser access, see here. I can see from tour kernel details that you are not rooted as that is a stock kernel.

You appear to be on Gingerbread firmware for T-Mobile UK... which I'm guessing was not on your Pakistani phone originally and must have been flashed. This means that you cannot update via Kies and will have to use the Odin method as described in post #1.

For details of how to flash a particular firmware to your phone see under, "My firmware is not eligible for ICS yet but I want it now!", in post #1.

As regards extra language packs I seem to remember reading that the TouchPal keyboard, from the Play Store, has add-on language packs for it.
ironass is online now  
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ironass For This Useful Post:
mejaz (September 8th, 2012)
Old September 8th, 2012, 09:58 AM   #432 (permalink)
New Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 5
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 3
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironass View Post

You appear to be on Gingerbread firmware for T-Mobile UK... which I'm guessing was not on your Pakistani phone originally and must have been flashed. This means that you cannot update via Kies and will have to use the Odin method as described in post #1.
Thanks for the clarification. You are right, I am unable to ugrade via Kies. About the firmware version, I still get the T-mobile screen on start up and on powering off. Does it matter which firmware version I have, for rooting and upgrading?
mejaz is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old September 8th, 2012, 10:08 AM   #433 (permalink)
Senior Member
Thread Author (OP)
 
ironass's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Cotswolds, England
Gender: Male
Posts: 8,007
 
Device(s): SGS4 GT-i9505. Rooted. GE KitKat 4.4.2 Danvdh ROM. Baseband: NC9. Kernel: ktoonsez+PhilZ
Carrier: Vodafone

Thanks: 1,086
Thanked 3,612 Times in 2,394 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mejaz View Post
Thanks for the clarification. You are right, I am unable to ugrade via Kies. About the firmware version, I still get the T-mobile screen on start up and on powering off. Does it matter which firmware version I have, for rooting and upgrading?
If you are UK based then maybe a generic, unbranded, firmware, such as OXA, (Open Europe), or NEE, (Nordic Countries), would suit you best.
ironass is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old September 8th, 2012, 10:37 AM   #434 (permalink)
New Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 5
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 3
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironass View Post
If you are UK based then maybe a generic, unbranded, firmware, such as OXA, (Open Europe), or NEE, (Nordic Countries), would suit you best.
I am based in the Middle East. I have a T-variant S2. Which CF-Root Kernel and firmware I should use?
mejaz is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old September 8th, 2012, 11:03 AM   #435 (permalink)
Senior Member
Thread Author (OP)
 
ironass's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Cotswolds, England
Gender: Male
Posts: 8,007
 
Device(s): SGS4 GT-i9505. Rooted. GE KitKat 4.4.2 Danvdh ROM. Baseband: NC9. Kernel: ktoonsez+PhilZ
Carrier: Vodafone

Thanks: 1,086
Thanked 3,612 Times in 2,394 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mejaz View Post
I am based in the Middle East. I have a T-variant S2. Which CF-Root Kernel and firmware I should use?
Now you tell me!

That depends on what frequencies your network uses. T variants are usually for Australia, New Zealand, Israel and Thailand.

You can either select a T firmware or you can flash any stock, Samsung, firmware for the GT-i9100, (which you already have on your phone), so long as you flash a T variant modem afterwards, which will require rooting, if the networks you use your phone on, require it. I'm guessing that as you have the T-Mobile, UK, firmware on your phone that, contrary to its name, does not have a T modem installed, you do not have one anyway. Check this by going to Settings > About phone > Baseband version.

For more information on flashing modems and T modem codes, see here:-

http://androidforums.com/galaxy-s2-international-all-things-root/588852-modem-installation-dummies-guide.html
ironass is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old September 8th, 2012, 12:31 PM   #436 (permalink)
New Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 5
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 3
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironass View Post
Now you tell me!

That depends on what frequencies your network uses. T variants are usually for Australia, New Zealand, Israel and Thailand.

You can either select a T firmware or you can flash any stock, Samsung, firmware for the GT-i9100, (which you already have on your phone), so long as you flash a T variant modem afterwards, which will require rooting, if the networks you use your phone on, require it. I'm guessing that as you have the T-Mobile, UK, firmware on your phone that, contrary to its name, does not have a T modem installed, you do not have one anyway. Check this by going to Settings > About phone > Baseband version.
I am should've mentioned it earlier

My CSC is I9100TMUKF1. As per your guide, it tells me that my S2 is a T-variant. The baseband version is I9100BOKG1. I am on Etisalat in Dubai now. What's with the T modem? What difference will it make to my rooting/upgrading process?
mejaz is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old September 8th, 2012, 01:29 PM   #437 (permalink)
Senior Member
Thread Author (OP)
 
ironass's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Cotswolds, England
Gender: Male
Posts: 8,007
 
Device(s): SGS4 GT-i9505. Rooted. GE KitKat 4.4.2 Danvdh ROM. Baseband: NC9. Kernel: ktoonsez+PhilZ
Carrier: Vodafone

Thanks: 1,086
Thanked 3,612 Times in 2,394 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mejaz View Post
I am should've mentioned it earlier

My CSC is I9100TMUKF1. As per your guide, it tells me that my S2 is a T-variant. The baseband version is I9100BOKG1. I am on Etisalat in Dubai now. What's with the T modem? What difference will it make to my rooting/upgrading process?
You are not using a T modem, I9100BOKG1, at the moment and Dubai is not an area that is listed for it.

As mentioned previously, the only difference it makes to upgrading is if your network carrier requires it. as for rooting, no difference as that just replaces your kernel and not the firmware or modem, as per the Dummies Guide.
ironass is online now  
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ironass For This Useful Post:
mejaz (September 8th, 2012)
Old September 9th, 2012, 05:30 AM   #438 (permalink)
Senior Member
Thread Author (OP)
 
ironass's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Cotswolds, England
Gender: Male
Posts: 8,007
 
Device(s): SGS4 GT-i9505. Rooted. GE KitKat 4.4.2 Danvdh ROM. Baseband: NC9. Kernel: ktoonsez+PhilZ
Carrier: Vodafone

Thanks: 1,086
Thanked 3,612 Times in 2,394 Posts
Default

CSC code NEE, (Nordic Countries) has issued a new version of ICS, LPX, Android 4.0.4, its fifth ICS update.
ironass is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old September 9th, 2012, 09:04 AM   #439 (permalink)
New Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 3
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Hi All,

Updated my GT-I9100 4.0.4, had 2 issues, lost call logs which is now resolved. The 2nd issue is now my phone switches off! Anyone else with this issue?
StevieMacau is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old September 9th, 2012, 09:26 AM   #440 (permalink)
Senior Member
Thread Author (OP)
 
ironass's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Cotswolds, England
Gender: Male
Posts: 8,007
 
Device(s): SGS4 GT-i9505. Rooted. GE KitKat 4.4.2 Danvdh ROM. Baseband: NC9. Kernel: ktoonsez+PhilZ
Carrier: Vodafone

Thanks: 1,086
Thanked 3,612 Times in 2,394 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by StevieMacau View Post
Hi All,

Updated my GT-I9100 4.0.4, had 2 issues, lost call logs which is now resolved. The 2nd issue is now my phone switches off! Anyone else with this issue?
I'm afraid your post is rather, "off topic", for this thread entitled, "ICS... CSC are you eligible for an update?", as I see you have already updated.

I notice that you have a duplicate thread in the main forum on the same subject, here, and yet another post on the same subject, here.
ironass is online now  
Reply With Quote
sponsored links
Old September 9th, 2012, 10:49 AM   #441 (permalink)
New Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 4
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 2
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Thanks for the info!!!!!
dazzle_rsa is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old September 10th, 2012, 03:52 AM   #442 (permalink)
New Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 6
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

[QUOTE=ironass;4916841]
Quote:
It is not unknown, with multiple flashes, for the CSC code to register as unknown. You could try going to your dial pad and typing in the following code...

*#272*[Device IMEI code with no brackets]#

This may, or may not display your CSC code. If not, try typing in OXA, as this is the firmware that you say your phone came with, and see if it accepts it.
After I did this i got that my sales code is XEU

And I just found out that IMEI on my phone is different from the one on the box... How the hell this phone came to me and from where?
dolke is offline  
Last edited by dolke; September 10th, 2012 at 03:55 AM.
Reply With Quote
Old September 10th, 2012, 06:55 AM   #443 (permalink)
Senior Member
Thread Author (OP)
 
ironass's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Cotswolds, England
Gender: Male
Posts: 8,007
 
Device(s): SGS4 GT-i9505. Rooted. GE KitKat 4.4.2 Danvdh ROM. Baseband: NC9. Kernel: ktoonsez+PhilZ
Carrier: Vodafone

Thanks: 1,086
Thanked 3,612 Times in 2,394 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dolke View Post
After I did this i got that my sales code is XEU
XEU is the unbranded UK firmware code.

Quote:
And I just found out that IMEI on my phone is different from the one on the box... How the hell this phone came to me and from where?
From post #1...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironass View Post
It is also emerging that sometimes vendors have been flashing phones with a different firmware prior to sale in an attempt to sell to a wider market and therefore upgrades via Kies are not possible, see next section.
The most likely explanation is that whole batches of phones were re-flashed and just put back into boxes, regardless of the IMEI number.
ironass is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old September 10th, 2012, 07:11 AM   #444 (permalink)
New Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 6
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Ty mate, I appreciate it!

So what would be the best move now in order to get updates via KIES possible?
Do I flash my phone with XEU rom 4.0.4 as it is available and before flashing to reset do factory settings?

Ty in advance.
dolke is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old September 10th, 2012, 07:19 AM   #445 (permalink)
Senior Member
Thread Author (OP)
 
ironass's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Cotswolds, England
Gender: Male
Posts: 8,007
 
Device(s): SGS4 GT-i9505. Rooted. GE KitKat 4.4.2 Danvdh ROM. Baseband: NC9. Kernel: ktoonsez+PhilZ
Carrier: Vodafone

Thanks: 1,086
Thanked 3,612 Times in 2,394 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dolke View Post
Ty mate, I appreciate it!

So what would be the best move now in order to get updates via KIES possible?
Do I flash my phone with XEU rom 4.0.4 as it is available and before flashing to reset do factory settings?

Ty in advance.
Hopefully, if XEU was even your original CSC code, that, "should", do it.
ironass is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old September 11th, 2012, 04:33 PM   #446 (permalink)
New Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 2
 
Device(s): SAMSUNG I9100 GALAXY SII
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 1
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Post

PDA : I9100 XXKI3
PHONE : I9100 XXKI3
CSC : I9100 OXAKI3

Build info : Thu Sep 15 13:53:07 KST 2011

Android 2.3.5
Kernel 2.6.35.7-i99100xxki3-cl577579
se.infra@SEP-55 #2

When i connect my S2 to the pc , samsung kies says : your device does not support software firmware upgrading via kies !
I think the guy that sold the phone to me rooted it , because there was Superuser app installed .
is the update blocked because the phone was rooted or because there is no update for the version of this firmware ?
Can you please give me an advice ?
EsmerErol is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old September 11th, 2012, 07:03 PM   #447 (permalink)
Senior Member
Thread Author (OP)
 
ironass's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Cotswolds, England
Gender: Male
Posts: 8,007
 
Device(s): SGS4 GT-i9505. Rooted. GE KitKat 4.4.2 Danvdh ROM. Baseband: NC9. Kernel: ktoonsez+PhilZ
Carrier: Vodafone

Thanks: 1,086
Thanked 3,612 Times in 2,394 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by EsmerErol View Post
PDA : I9100 XXKI3
PHONE : I9100 XXKI3
CSC : I9100 OXAKI3

Build info : Thu Sep 15 13:53:07 KST 2011

Android 2.3.5
Kernel 2.6.35.7-i99100xxki3-cl577579
se.infra@SEP-55 #2

When i connect my S2 to the pc , samsung kies says : your device does not support software firmware upgrading via kies !
I think the guy that sold the phone to me rooted it , because there was Superuser app installed .
is the update blocked because the phone was rooted or because there is no update for the version of this firmware ?
Can you please give me an advice ?
Hello and welcome to Android Forums EsmerErol!

There is definitely an ICS update for OXA as per post #2

If you have Superuser then you are rooted and unable to update via Kies as per post #1.

You will need to update using Odin as described in post #1 under the heading, "My firmware is not eligible for ICS yet but I want it now!".
ironass is online now  
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ironass For This Useful Post:
EsmerErol (September 12th, 2012)
Old September 12th, 2012, 04:58 AM   #448 (permalink)
New Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 2
 
Device(s): SAMSUNG I9100 GALAXY SII
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 1
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironass View Post
Hello and welcome to Android Forums EsmerErol!

There is definitely an ICS update for OXA as per post #2

If you have Superuser then you are rooted and unable to update via Kies as per post #1.

You will need to update using Odin as described in post #1 under the heading, "My firmware is not eligible for ICS yet but I want it now!".
Thank you very much for the welcome and reply !
Hope ICS will be worth it !
EsmerErol is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old September 12th, 2012, 06:39 AM   #449 (permalink)
Senior Member
Thread Author (OP)
 
ironass's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Cotswolds, England
Gender: Male
Posts: 8,007
 
Device(s): SGS4 GT-i9505. Rooted. GE KitKat 4.4.2 Danvdh ROM. Baseband: NC9. Kernel: ktoonsez+PhilZ
Carrier: Vodafone

Thanks: 1,086
Thanked 3,612 Times in 2,394 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracey4669 View Post
Mine is OZS...not to be found on your list.[img]http://www.**********/zamz2.jpg[/img]
You mean OZS for Hong Kong and Tawain in post #2?
ironass is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old September 15th, 2012, 01:52 AM   #450 (permalink)
Senior Member
Thread Author (OP)
 
ironass's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Cotswolds, England
Gender: Male
Posts: 8,007
 
Device(s): SGS4 GT-i9505. Rooted. GE KitKat 4.4.2 Danvdh ROM. Baseband: NC9. Kernel: ktoonsez+PhilZ
Carrier: Vodafone

Thanks: 1,086
Thanked 3,612 Times in 2,394 Posts
Default

ICS release update

There have been further ICS updates released so far in September for the following CSC codes for the GT-i9100....

OXE = RUSSIA

OZS = TAIWAN & HONG KONG

Further ICS updates have been released fo the, "G", variant, (GT-i9100G), for...

OJV = KENYA

OZH = CHINA

OJP = PAKISTAN

No further ICS updates for the, "M", (GT-i9100M), variant since April.

Further ICS updates for the, "P", (GT-i9100P), include...

TIM = ITALY (TIM)

ORA = UK (ORANGE)

No further ICS updates for the, "T", (GT-i9100T), variant since June.

For more details and information, see posts #1 and #2 of this thread
ironass is online now  
Reply With Quote
Reply

Samsung Galaxy S2
Current Rating:
Rate this Phone:

The Galaxy S2 (sometimes known as the Galaxy S II) is the follow up to Samsung's widely successful Galaxy S lineup. This time, the Galaxy S2 raises all the stakes and Samsung has found a way to double almost every spec in a true, one of a kind ... Read More

Tags
galaxy s2, ice cream sandwich, ics, update


Go Back   Android Forums > Android Phones > Samsung Galaxy S2 (International)
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:59 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.