February 24th, 2013, 01:56 AM
Thread Author (OP)
Join Date: Jun 2010
Carrier: Not Provided
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Error Sending Emails
I have a Galaxy II (not sure what platform is running though this has been an ongoing issue for some time.)
Issue - there are two email programs. One called "gmail" and the other called "email". There is an issue with the gmail email program.
This issue only relates to some emails.
For the most part, I have no issues. I can see many sent emails in my sent folder that have been sent as a link from the huff po app, from within the gmail program as well as a "share a page/link" from the internet menu.
Unfortunately, there are a great number of emails that have never sent.
What i have tried so far
- Leaving the wifi on, turning the device on and off with sync selected
- Leaving the wifi on, hitting the refresh key in the gmail program
- Turning the wifi on, Mobile internet on, in data usage restrict background data off, turning the device on and off with sync selected
- Turning the wifi on, Mobile internet on, in data usage restrict background data off, hitting the refresh key in the gmail program
There are numerous emails that are not sending. They include:
- Emails i've sent whilst browsing the internet and using "Share page / link"
- Emails created from within the gmail app
- a number of huff po articles from within the huff po app (though want to mention that the vast majority of these links i've sent have been successfully emailed)
The oldest email is from 14 Dec 2012
Any thoughts on how I can get these emails to send?