August 22nd, 2012, 10:24 AM
Thread Author (OP)
Join Date: Aug 2012
Carrier: Not Provided
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
1. Phone firmware version (*#1234#)
2. IMEI (*#06#) - only first dwo digits
3. Desktop/laptop system version (32 or 64 bit)
4. Computer USB version (USB1.1, 2 or 3)
5. Original USB cable?
6. Is USB debbugging in phone enabled? (Settings - programmer options)
7. Is encryption of the phone enabled? (Settings - Security - Encryption)
8. Originaly branded or stock firmware?
9. Have you latest Kies or separate Samsung for Mobile Devices drivers installed?
10. The exact circumstances of the problem. Software installation, system programming failures, etc.
3 Neo Laptop 64bit/ and a windows desktop pc 32bit
5 Original usb cable
6 i cannot enable debugging mode because the phone always freezes and reboot
7. i cant see if its enabled i cant get to settings menu because it always freezes
8. my firmware is originaly branded
9 yes i installed a latest samsung drivers
10 the phone keeps freezing then reboots, if i try hard reset it does nothing, its not rooted, im just browsing in playstore the suddenly it freezes then i tried to do a soft reset it freezes then reboot
i tried to bring the phone to the samsung service center here in philippines but they said they dont have a firmware that match my phone, they can only restore a samsung s3 that came from asia, i think mine is made in spain or mexico, i do not really know but the user manual that comes from the box is in spain language, and the samsung technician said that the only solution is change the main board but they are afraid that it might not work properly if they install a board that came from asian version of s3, and they said that as of now they dont have a board to replace my board, (sorry for my bad english)
thanks a lot guys