October 4th, 2012, 03:59 PM
Thread Author (OP)
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Karachi, Pakistan
Device(s): Samsung Galaxy Note 3 n9005,
Samaung Galaxy S IV i9500,
Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300,
Dell Streak 5,
Thanked 18 Times in 17 Posts
Annoying things found in GS3
The device is cool, apart from some annoying little things.
1. Browser settings are not saved, when you open the stock browser, its brightness level changes, and you have to manually set it to the one you want every time.
2. No option in the phone to move your data/apps to SD Card.
3. Calls logs displaying Received/Sent SMS Messages, you can filter it, but if you close the logs app and come back again to it, filter is gone.
4. Wallpaper is always croppted.
5. Many duplicated names of folders in gallery.
This is what I have found yet, have you guys faced these? or something else that's frustrating? Also if you have their solutions.
Last edited by thahim; October 4th, 2012 at 04:02 PM.