Go Back   Android Forums > Android Phones > Samsung Galaxy S4

New Forums: Nexus Player | Nexus 9
Like Tree38Likes

test: Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old March 13th, 2013, 05:57 PM   #51 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Wolfedude88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Plainfield, Indiana
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,754
 
Device(s): HTC Droid DNA(Red)
Carrier: Verizon

Thanks: 357
Thanked 555 Times in 357 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shocky View Post
Meh, we've already seen the HTC One and it's decent phone, but it's no Galaxy S4.

It was similar last year, the One X was all the rage until the S3 was launched and then nobody gave a crap.

HTC have to release flagship products before Samsung because that way it doesn't look so bad when it's beat hands down in reviews and gives them a chance to get sales from users who just can't wait, if they released afterwards it would just be embarrassing.

Just a question but why would you say the HTC One is a decent phone but no GS4?

The HTC One X was just as good as the GS3 just wasn't marketed it as well and didn't sell as well.

The one seems to be great, the GS4 is rumored to be just as great. Both have very similar specs, and each have their own unique features.

I don't understand how anyone would say it isn't up to par with a phone not even announced yet, especially because specs will be so close.

Advertisements
Wolfedude88 is offline  
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wolfedude88 For This Useful Post:
EarlyMon (March 13th, 2013), Rxpert83 (March 13th, 2013)
sponsored links
Old March 13th, 2013, 08:00 PM   #52 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Vermont
Posts: 390
 
Device(s): Droid Incredible by HTC
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 23
Thanked 186 Times in 85 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Ed View Post
No device in hand, but I will have definite info tonight. "Sammy" just called

super excited!
FAIL!!
CargoMatatu likes this.
miniSQ is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old March 14th, 2013, 04:05 AM   #53 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 671
 
Device(s): Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N9005 Black 32GB
Carrier: Three (UK)

Thanks: 29
Thanked 105 Times in 88 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by miniSQ View Post
FAIL!!
Yepp, but a lot of people were biting at the attention seeking posts

So it worked ... well so he thinks maybe anyway
Gomjaba is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old March 14th, 2013, 04:09 AM   #54 (permalink)
The PearlyMon
 
EarlyMon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: New Mexico, USA
Posts: 46,464
 
Device(s): M8, LTEvo, 3vo, and Shift - Evo retired
Carrier: Sprint

Thanks: 42,774
Thanked 57,266 Times in 23,021 Posts
Default Re: Guess who ;)

Clearly you don't know Mr. Ed, or you'd have saved the snark.

He's come through for us before on inside info, is a solid guy.

Something happened, cut him some slack.
ScandaLeX likes this.
__________________
|

Minutus cantorum, minutus balorum, minutus carborata descendum pantorum.

Links: Site Rules / Guidelines -and- Zero Tolerance Policy (All Members Read)


For right-on help, the Thanks button is on the right of the post.
For anything out in left field, the /!\ report button is to the left.

Remember, it's our forums and we're all in this together - so let's keep it cool!

Shoot the breeze at the best new gun forum!
EarlyMon is online now  
Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to EarlyMon For This Useful Post:
Android26 (March 14th, 2013), Rxpert83 (March 14th, 2013), ScandaLeX (April 4th, 2013), Wolfedude88 (March 14th, 2013)
Old March 14th, 2013, 05:47 AM   #55 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
sean76's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: NYC
Posts: 4,459
 
Device(s): one M8, nexus 5, iphone 5s
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 110
Thanked 792 Times in 537 Posts
Default

As a phone whore...I knew I'd find myself in here sooner or later...lol, early in the day of the S4 announcement...hahaha

Anyway...My first impression of the leaked pics is,,,Samsung can you get anymore like Apple? If these leaked pics provide a real look at the S4 then it's more like an S4s look wise...like the iphone 4-iphone 4s release...similar looks with bumped specs.

Honestly I'm not a fan of manufacturers playing it so safe, I like the revolution side of the tech world, not the evolution side of it where these companies just roll with the same sort of design and just bump the internals.

I know it will be a beast with a really Quick processor & a great camera...But it honestly looks like a cross between a note 2 and S3? Samsung really needs to get with the times and start using some serious quality materials, and the first phone that comes to mind when I say quality is the HTC one...Those materials are just WOW. Either way we shall see what Samsung has cooked up tonight at 7pm...Right in my neck of the woods at Radio City Music Hall within the concrete Jungle Baby...wooo hooo
sean76 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old March 14th, 2013, 06:43 AM   #56 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 2,828
 
Device(s): Galaxy S4, Nexus 7
Carrier: giffgaff

Thanks: 144
Thanked 314 Times in 277 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfedude88 View Post
The HTC One X was just as good as the GS3 just wasn't marketed it as well and didn't sell as well.
I don't agree with that at all, even with a 100MHz advantage it still lost out in CPU benchmarks and the updated Mali-400 was enough to beat Tegra 3.

AnandTech | Samsung Galaxy S III Performance Preview: It's Fast

The Galaxy S3 also had a better camera, removable battery, microsd card slot with support for 64GB cards, loads of innovative software features and better battery life.

It also had Project butter long before jellybean was even out thanks to touchwiz.

Regarding the S4 though, wait for reviews/benchmarks and we will talk again then.
Sandroidfan and 2 Phonez like this.
Shocky is offline  
Last edited by Shocky; March 14th, 2013 at 06:47 AM.
Reply With Quote
Old March 14th, 2013, 07:30 AM   #57 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Wolfedude88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Plainfield, Indiana
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,754
 
Device(s): HTC Droid DNA(Red)
Carrier: Verizon

Thanks: 357
Thanked 555 Times in 357 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shocky View Post
I don't agree with that at all, even with a 100MHz advantage it still lost out in CPU benchmarks and the updated Mali-400 was enough to beat Tegra 3.

AnandTech | Samsung Galaxy S III Performance Preview: It's Fast

The Galaxy S3 also had a better camera, removable battery, microsd card slot with support for 64GB cards, loads of innovative software features and better battery life.

It also had Project butter long before jellybean was even out thanks to touchwiz.

Regarding the S4 though, wait for reviews/benchmarks and we will talk again then.

I get the benchmarks but I'm going from real world experience in owning both devices. They both were great and about equal. I agree I like the sd card slot but to most neither are a huge deal to the mainstream, look at apple. But I would prefer to have the option.

Also the camera wasn't much better on the gs3, the one x had a really good camera as well, plus in most reviews the screen was better on the one x.

The one x was announced 3 months before the gs3 as well.
Plus
I'm not saying I prefer one but to say they weren't in the same league as each other is why I said something.

They were comparable devices, and they still will be. They will just cater to different people.
Wolfedude88 is offline  
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Wolfedude88 For This Useful Post:
EarlyMon (March 14th, 2013)
Old March 14th, 2013, 09:45 AM   #58 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 2,828
 
Device(s): Galaxy S4, Nexus 7
Carrier: giffgaff

Thanks: 144
Thanked 314 Times in 277 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfedude88 View Post
I get the benchmarks but I'm going from real world experience in owning both devices. They both were great and about equal. I agree I like the sd card slot but to most neither are a huge deal to the mainstream, look at apple. But I would prefer to have the option.

Also the camera wasn't much better on the gs3, the one x had a really good camera as well, plus in most reviews the screen was better on the one x.

The one x was announced 3 months before the gs3 as well.
Plus
I'm not saying I prefer one but to say they weren't in the same league as each other is why I said something.

They were comparable devices, and they still will be. They will just cater to different people.
Comparable devices sure, but one clearly has more advantages than the other. Actually, in what area does the HTC One X actually hold an advantage? because I can't think of any.

I don't really like to talk about screen technology as it's subjective, I prefer the Galaxy S3 screen. Reviews were mixed with regards to the screen, then again I think just the thought of PenTile and reviewers seen to turn on OLED screens without really giving them a chance.

The Galaxy S3 did not become this popular because of marketing, it's because there are many happy users out there recommending them and for good reasons.
2 Phonez likes this.
Shocky is offline  
Last edited by Shocky; March 14th, 2013 at 09:52 AM.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Shocky For This Useful Post:
Sandroidfan (March 14th, 2013)
Old March 14th, 2013, 10:29 AM   #59 (permalink)
Not Entitled
 
RichSz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Between Imladris and Lothlórien
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,088
 
Device(s): Nexus 5(u,r), N7.2-32(u,r), Nook Color, iPad2, Asus EEE Transformer w/ dock (stock)
Carrier: T-Mobile

Thanks: 1,639
Thanked 1,318 Times in 558 Posts
Default

Personally, I can't wait to read Mr. Ed's hands-on report! With all the press the S4 is likely to get today, a lot of it will be marketing hype. I appreciate a "regular" person's opinion about these things.
__________________
Rich


Apple tells people what they want, Microsoft asks what people want, Google gives people what they want (for 15 minutes).


Site Rules, for your convenience
RichSz is offline  
Last edited by RichSz; March 14th, 2013 at 12:06 PM. Reason: Changed "can" to "can't"
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to RichSz For This Useful Post:
EarlyMon (March 14th, 2013)
Old March 14th, 2013, 10:42 AM   #60 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Wolfedude88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Plainfield, Indiana
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,754
 
Device(s): HTC Droid DNA(Red)
Carrier: Verizon

Thanks: 357
Thanked 555 Times in 357 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shocky View Post
Comparable devices sure, but one clearly has more advantages than the other. Actually, in what area does the HTC One X actually hold an advantage? because I can't think of any.

I don't really like to talk about screen technology as it's subjective, I prefer the Galaxy S3 screen. Reviews were mixed with regards to the screen, then again I think just the thought of PenTile and reviewers seen to turn on OLED screens without really giving them a chance.

The Galaxy S3 did not become this popular because of marketing, it's because there are many happy users out there recommending them and for good reasons.
Well I would say the gs3 became that popular because of marketing and being released on all carriers around the same time.

The screen is subjective but so is having a removable battery. I personally don't care about a removable battery and prefer the look of the one x design. Every reviewing I have seen said the one x was the best looking android last year, looks matter to a lot of people but my everyone. I think the one x was the best looking device lat year, followed by the gs3

The gs3 might be the better device but that is based on opinions. Just because something sells better doesn't make it the best.

Example, while I like the iPhone 5, it sold better than any other phone does that mean it is the best? No but they have loyal followers and they market their devices well.

As I've said both devices are great, we should probably end the discussion here since we are taking away from the thread.

Cheers!
Wolfedude88 is offline  
Last edited by Wolfedude88; March 14th, 2013 at 10:44 AM.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Wolfedude88 For This Useful Post:
EarlyMon (March 14th, 2013)
sponsored links
Old March 14th, 2013, 10:53 AM   #61 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 2,828
 
Device(s): Galaxy S4, Nexus 7
Carrier: giffgaff

Thanks: 144
Thanked 314 Times in 277 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfedude88 View Post
The gs3 might be the better device but that is based on opinions. Just because something sells better doesn't make it the best.
No, it's based on hard facts. It's faster, better camera, better battery life, these things are measurable.

Also having a removable battery is not subjective, you either have it or you don't.
2 Phonez likes this.
Shocky is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old March 14th, 2013, 11:01 AM   #62 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
sean76's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: NYC
Posts: 4,459
 
Device(s): one M8, nexus 5, iphone 5s
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 110
Thanked 792 Times in 537 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfedude88 View Post
Well I would say the gs3 became that popular because of marketing and being released on all carriers around the same time.

The screen is subjective but so is having a removable battery. I personally don't care about a removable battery and prefer the look of the one x design. Every reviewing I have seen said the one x was the best looking android last year, looks matter to a lot of people but my everyone. I think the one x was the best looking device lat year, followed by the gs3

The gs3 might be the better device but that is based on opinions. Just because something sells better doesn't make it the best.

Example, while I like the iPhone 5, it sold better than any other phone does that mean it is the best? No but they have loyal followers and they market their devices well.

As I've said both devices are great, we should probably end the discussion here since we are taking away from the thread.

Cheers!
Nahhh I think were adding to the thread within here...It's become a little stale within the forums lately, and that happens when we don't have anything released for a while...That's all about to change, the forums will be rockin the next few months with the addition of the one, S4, and whatever moto brings us.

I'm just so into build quality these days and really feel with the prices of these phones that build quality should be superb...

The iphone 5 sells so well because come on it's apple, it's not built that well! If you breath on it the wrong way it gets scratched, and to me thats poor engineering on apples part, it's the hype which keeps people coming back again and again. And now the same thing is happening with Samsung, a lot of hype.

I'm really curious to see a real good hands on by Mr Ed, as EarlyMon has said he has come through for the people in the past with past devices. I'll be paying attention tonight, but unless Samsung really throws a curb ball and brings something incredible...The die hard android fans are going to be saying it just looks like a refreshed S3...However Hype will probably help them sell 75 million devices...lol
sean76 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old March 14th, 2013, 11:08 AM   #63 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
sean76's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: NYC
Posts: 4,459
 
Device(s): one M8, nexus 5, iphone 5s
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 110
Thanked 792 Times in 537 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shocky View Post
No, it's based on hard facts. It's faster, better camera, better battery life, these things are measurable.

Also having a removable battery is not subjective, you either have it or you don't.
For 2012 the S3 was probably the best phone from top to bottom,,,with a lot of perks like the removable battery and the SD card slot.

However do you think a revamped device with pretty much the same materials and build quality with an upgraded camera, better processor, and a 1080p screen is enough to do what Samsung did last year and mirror the succes of the S3?

I don't! Not in 2013...This is the year of aluminum/metal, and other high quality materials to define a phone I believe. A lot of companies including Apple will be using these types of materials, and Samsung is still stuck in plastic land. But like Wolf said...Marketing is the absolute key here, and that will tell the tale of how far the S4 will go, because it does really look to be a safe play by sammy with a refreshed S3 passed of as an s4...just my 2 cents.
sean76 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old March 14th, 2013, 11:46 AM   #64 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 2,828
 
Device(s): Galaxy S4, Nexus 7
Carrier: giffgaff

Thanks: 144
Thanked 314 Times in 277 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sean76 View Post

However do you think a revamped device with pretty much the same materials and build quality with an upgraded camera, better processor, and a 1080p screen is enough to do what Samsung did last year and mirror the succes of the S3?

I don't! Not in 2013...This is the year of aluminum/metal, and other high quality materials to define a phone I believe. A lot of companies including Apple will be using these types of materials, and Samsung is still stuck in plastic land. But like Wolf said...Marketing is the absolute key here, and that will tell the tale of how far the S4 will go, because it does really look to be a safe play by sammy with a refreshed S3 passed of as an s4...just my 2 cents.
Yes, that's more than enough. I don't want aluminum/metal or Glass cases as they scratches too easily.

I had a Transformer Prime with Aluminum back, in less than week of owning it the back had scratches...Never again if at all possible.
CargoMatatu and 2 Phonez like this.
Shocky is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old March 14th, 2013, 12:03 PM   #65 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Android26's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 507
 
Device(s): Samsung Galaxy S4 & Nexus 7 original
Carrier: AT&T

Thanks: 299
Thanked 39 Times in 33 Posts
Default

My old Samsung Galaxy S1 has a metal back, and it has 0 scratches on it (over 2 years later).

In fact, the plastic edges are the only parts showing any wear and tear.

If you're afraid of scratches, buy a case. That's no excuse for Samsung to cut back on material costs and make extra profit.

Samsung has before and needs to again step up the build quality.
__________________
"If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange these apples, then you and I still each have one apple, but if you have an idea and I have an idea and we exchange these ideas, then each of us will have two ideas."
Android26 is offline  
Last edited by Android26; March 27th, 2013 at 06:05 PM.
Reply With Quote
Old March 14th, 2013, 12:07 PM   #66 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Wolfedude88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Plainfield, Indiana
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,754
 
Device(s): HTC Droid DNA(Red)
Carrier: Verizon

Thanks: 357
Thanked 555 Times in 357 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shocky View Post
No, it's based on hard facts. It's faster, better camera, better battery life, these things are measurable.

Also having a removable battery is not subjective, you either have it or you don't.
But caring whether or not you have a non removable battery is. The vast majority must not care or there would be no iPhone sales, nexus, htc, or Motorola sales.

I don't find the sg3 to be any faster in real world use, granted both were fast and didn't give me any trouble. I didn't test each thoroughly side by side but most won't.

Dang you for getting me back involved. Lol.

Like I said though both were great last year, both seem great this year. I will probably go gs4 for a while because of lack of htc one on Verizon for the next few months. Why did I switch back to Verizon? Lol

I would prefer aluminum like the One or how my transformer prime was. I never scratched it but then again I was extra careful. I always am, same with my MacBook Pro, no scratches at all.

I get your point thought they are easier to see scratches, but I treated my sg3 the same way, super careful with it even though I didn't really need to be.

With that said the gs3 is the first phone I have ever broke the screen on. I dropped it about five feet off of a ledge at work unto concrete and the case was very minimal and flew off and my screen cracked one end to the other. Made me sick.

That fall would have broken any phone onto the concrete floor. But the gs3 had no other marks besides that so I understand how plastic is better and I don't hate on it. Just not my number 1.

Lets agree on one thing though. Aluminum sucks when it is cold because the device is cold to touch. My transformer prime use to be so cold when I would first pick it up. Lol

Just a few more hours to go, hopefully early launch in April, I'm ready for a new device.
Wolfedude88 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old March 14th, 2013, 12:54 PM   #67 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
sean76's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: NYC
Posts: 4,459
 
Device(s): one M8, nexus 5, iphone 5s
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 110
Thanked 792 Times in 537 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfedude88 View Post
But caring whether or not you have a non removable battery is. The vast majority must not care or there would be no iPhone sales, nexus, htc, or Motorola sales.

I don't find the sg3 to be any faster in real world use, granted both were fast and didn't give me any trouble. I didn't test each thoroughly side by side but most won't.

Dang you for getting me back involved. Lol.

Like I said though both were great last year, both seem great this year. I will probably go gs4 for a while because of lack of htc one on Verizon for the next few months. Why did I switch back to Verizon? Lol

I would prefer aluminum like the One or how my transformer prime was. I never scratched it but then again I was extra careful. I always am, same with my MacBook Pro, no scratches at all.

I get your point thought they are easier to see scratches, but I treated my sg3 the same way, super careful with it even though I didn't really need to be.

With that said the gs3 is the first phone I have ever broke the screen on. I dropped it about five feet off of a ledge at work unto concrete and the case was very minimal and flew off and my screen cracked one end to the other. Made me sick.

That fall would have broken any phone onto the concrete floor. But the gs3 had no other marks besides that so I understand how plastic is better and I don't hate on it. Just not my number 1.

Lets agree on one thing though. Aluminum sucks when it is cold because the device is cold to touch. My transformer prime use to be so cold when I would first pick it up. Lol

Just a few more hours to go, hopefully early launch in April, I'm ready for a new device.

I use a case for all my phones...that's also cause I'm a big reseller after I'm done with a phone and I like em in tip top shape with zero wear and tear. Samsung could step it up, they won't until the next go around because they just don't have to at this point, if they did they may have done a lot of damage to HTC to be honest...who knows!

As for a release on VZW...brother I wouldn't consider April realistic only because of the track record with this stuff, if I had to guess I'd say April for Europe and June-ish for us...

Remember there's no new iPhone lingering around....well not at the moment and its pegged to arrive in Oct, so I'd expect Samsung to take its time with this and milk every last GS3 sale for what its worth before pushing the GS4 out the door...to the U.S. anyway.
sean76 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old March 14th, 2013, 12:59 PM   #68 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Wolfedude88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Plainfield, Indiana
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,754
 
Device(s): HTC Droid DNA(Red)
Carrier: Verizon

Thanks: 357
Thanked 555 Times in 357 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sean76 View Post
I use a case for all my phones...that's also cause I'm a big reseller after I'm done with a phone and I like em in tip top shape with zero wear and tear. Samsung could step it up, they won't until the next go around because they just don't have to at this point, if they did they may have done a lot of damage to HTC to be honest...who knows!

As for a release on VZW...brother I wouldn't consider April realistic only because of the track record with this stuff, if I had to guess I'd say April for Europe and June-ish for us...

Remember there's no new iPhone lingering around....well not at the moment and its pegged to arrive in Oct, so I'd expect Samsung to take its time with this and milk every last GS3 sale for what its worth before pushing the GS4 out the door...to the U.S. anyway.
I wouldn't doubt it with Verizon. The only reason on think it would be faster is because of how Samsung is now a days. They are getting like apple in terms of control to a point besides the note 2 home button lol.

I'm hoping for the best and they go for simultaneous launch across the board. But I expect the worst when it comes to Verizon.
Wolfedude88 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old March 14th, 2013, 01:26 PM   #69 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 2,828
 
Device(s): Galaxy S4, Nexus 7
Carrier: giffgaff

Thanks: 144
Thanked 314 Times in 277 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfedude88 View Post
But caring whether or not you have a non removable battery is. The vast majority must not care or there would be no iPhone sales, nexus, htc, or Motorola sales.
But its still something one phone has and other does not, you can't just dismiss it because you think it not useful.

I actually thought of something the HTC One X has over the Galaxy S3, a higher PPI screen, but only because its smaller.

Anyway, I wouldn't mind a bit of aluminum, just not on the back.
Shocky is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old March 14th, 2013, 02:58 PM   #70 (permalink)
The PearlyMon
 
EarlyMon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: New Mexico, USA
Posts: 46,464
 
Device(s): M8, LTEvo, 3vo, and Shift - Evo retired
Carrier: Sprint

Thanks: 42,774
Thanked 57,266 Times in 23,021 Posts
Default Re: Guess who ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shocky View Post
But its still something one phone has and other does not, you can't just dismiss it because you think it not useful.
He didn't, he said it didn't matter to him and that it mattering to anyone is subjective - which, by definition, it is.

And anyone is free to dismiss anything - you've been doing it to most every statement by someone who has owned both phones to your one.

This horse is officially declared beaten to death twice over, and the bickering about it is at an end in this thread.
EarlyMon is online now  
Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to EarlyMon For This Useful Post:
Android26 (March 27th, 2013), Rxpert83 (March 14th, 2013), SamuraiBigEd (March 14th, 2013), scary alien (March 14th, 2013), Wolfedude88 (March 14th, 2013)
sponsored links
Old March 14th, 2013, 05:59 PM   #71 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 2,828
 
Device(s): Galaxy S4, Nexus 7
Carrier: giffgaff

Thanks: 144
Thanked 314 Times in 277 Posts
Default

Right then, with that over with.

Who is watching the live feed? it's about to start!
Shocky is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old March 14th, 2013, 08:08 PM   #72 (permalink)
Senior Member
Thread Author (OP)
 
Mr. Ed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Over Yonder
Posts: 6,675
 
Device(s): S3, Evo LTE,Galaxy Note, Skyrocket, Aria, Nook Color Lg thrill,HTC EVO 4g, HTC Inspire,S7 slim,Acer
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 1,008
Thanked 1,467 Times in 989 Posts
Default

Alright guys and gals...will be pestering Sammy to get a hands on, hopefully this weekend.

I actually didn't watch the unpacked...but caught the highlights afterwards. Everything lined up with exactly what leaked, and the small bits and pieces I gained earlier this month with Sammy, mostly the software additions, design and of course the processor.


Early, thanks for the kind words...there are always a few each go around, I expected this time to only be slightly different. (I mean c'mon...I've done what, 5 or 6 of these hands on before release deals over the past few years)


The rumor was Sammy couldn't take his beloved s4 outside of Samsung until after today.... will touch base with him over the weekend to see if it gets to see the light of day.
EarlyMon likes this.
__________________
I'm back....
Mr. Ed is offline  
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Mr. Ed For This Useful Post:
Rxpert83 (March 14th, 2013)
Old March 14th, 2013, 08:33 PM   #73 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Vermont
Posts: 390
 
Device(s): Droid Incredible by HTC
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 23
Thanked 186 Times in 85 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Ed View Post
Alright guys and gals...will be pestering Sammy to get a hands on, hopefully this weekend.

I actually didn't watch the unpacked...but caught the highlights afterwards. Everything lined up with exactly what leaked, and the small bits and pieces I gained earlier this month with Sammy, mostly the software additions, design and of course the processor.


Early, thanks for the kind words...there are always a few each go around, I expected this time to only be slightly different. (I mean c'mon...I've done what, 5 or 6 of these hands on before release deals over the past few years)


The rumor was Sammy couldn't take his beloved s4 outside of Samsung until after today.... will touch base with him over the weekend to see if it gets to see the light of day.
if you can't get the S4, i'm sure the S3 is similar enough...noone will notice the difference
miniSQ is offline  
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to miniSQ For This Useful Post:
Mr. Ed (March 18th, 2013)
Old March 14th, 2013, 09:12 PM   #74 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 149
 
Device(s): Galaxy S4 AT&T - Galaxy S2 AT&T - Google Nexus 10
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 5
Thanked 17 Times in 15 Posts
Default

Thanks Mr. Ed.

I didn't get to see the release event, but heard that they didn't address the processor issue. Will the US variant get the Snapdragon?

Also, I read that Samsung decided to go on the cheap vs. what the prototype had, and has gone SuperAMOLED instead of PHOLED and have gone with a poly carbonate instead of including the metal trim.

Looking forward to your feedback after the demo.
RajCaj is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old March 14th, 2013, 09:51 PM   #75 (permalink)
Member
 
bearballz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Chi-town
Posts: 240
 
Device(s): Samsung Galaxy SIII, Lenovo Thinkpad tablet, Apple Ipad 2, Nexus 7
Carrier: Sprint

Thanks: 51
Thanked 73 Times in 56 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2 Phonez View Post
Finally! I feel like I'm on my own with this, went on The Verge and all the comments were just calling the design ugly. Personally I find the S2 ugly. I just like going against the grain I guess
Well the daily adolescent flame wars between the fanboys in either camp is pretty pathetic on the Verge. At least here you can have a grown up friendly debate.

I don't mind the look of the S3 either. I own one and I'm quite content with it.
2 Phonez likes this.
bearballz is offline  
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bearballz For This Useful Post:
Rxpert83 (March 14th, 2013)
Old March 15th, 2013, 03:20 AM   #76 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Gmash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: neither Here nor There
Gender: Male
Posts: 5,796
 
Device(s): Samsung Galaxy S3, Huawei Mercury (stock/rooted), Huawei Ascend (CM7 2.3.5 @710mhz)
Carrier: Cricket

Thanks: 2,286
Thanked 1,573 Times in 1,204 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shocky View Post
Meh, we've already seen the HTC One and it's decent phone, but it's no Galaxy S4.

It was similar last year, the One X was all the rage until the S3 was launched and then nobody gave a crap.

HTC have to release flagship products before Samsung because that way it doesn't look so bad when it's beat hands down in reviews and gives them a chance to get sales from users who just can't wait, if they released afterwards it would just be embarrassing.
From what I've seen, the One looks like more of an upgrade over the One X than the S4 is over the S3. I never understood why people thought the One X was such a beauty, though. Very blah looking to me.
__________________
"Machete don't text"
Gmash is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old March 15th, 2013, 04:10 AM   #77 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
aarif87226's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 50
 
Device(s): Nexus S -- Galaxy S3 --- Glaxy Note 2 / Kindle Fire -- iPad / Thinkpad 200
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 1
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gmash View Post
From what I've seen, the One looks like more of an upgrade over the One X than the S4 is over the S3. I never understood why people thought the One X was such a beauty, though. Very blah looking to me.
Maybe because you prefer sharp design.
__________________
Google, come recruit me!
Or I will go fr Yahoo!
aarif87226 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old March 15th, 2013, 05:20 AM   #78 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 2,828
 
Device(s): Galaxy S4, Nexus 7
Carrier: giffgaff

Thanks: 144
Thanked 314 Times in 277 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gmash View Post
From what I've seen, the One looks like more of an upgrade over the One X than the S4 is over the S3. I never understood why people thought the One X was such a beauty, though. Very blah looking to me.
Design wise they were both on par, not that I really care as these are smartphones not fashion accessories.
Shocky is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old March 15th, 2013, 08:37 AM   #79 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
jackdubl's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Topeka, KS
Posts: 974
 
Device(s): Samsung Galaxy SIII(rooted), Samsung Galaxy Nexus LTE (rooted), HTC Thunderbolt(rooted/sold), HTC I
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 44
Thanked 109 Times in 88 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by EarlyMon View Post
I get 8 hours of screen on time via wifi streaming media and web surfing on my LTEvo, without babysitting radios or anything else. I average 16 hours per charge and I certainly use it plenty hard.

If you don't like HTC, fine, this is the SGS4 forum, but don't compare years-old performance of one brand against 2013 performance of another and believe its fair, or reasonable.
8 hour screen on time on a standard battery? I'm calling bs on that. Let's see a screen shot.
jackdubl is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old March 15th, 2013, 08:53 AM   #80 (permalink)
Dr. Feelgood
 
Rxpert83's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: MN
Gender: Male
Posts: 17,361
 
Device(s): Nexus 7, Nexus 5
Carrier: Sprint

Thanks: 14,847
Thanked 12,620 Times in 7,280 Posts
Default Re: Guess who ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackdubl View Post
8 hour screen on time on a standard battery? I'm calling bs on that. Let's see a screen shot.
Its nonremovable, so yes its the stock battery.

Hes posted them before in the appropriate forum
Rxpert83 is offline  
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Rxpert83 For This Useful Post:
EarlyMon (March 15th, 2013)
sponsored links
Old March 15th, 2013, 09:37 AM   #81 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
jackdubl's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Topeka, KS
Posts: 974
 
Device(s): Samsung Galaxy SIII(rooted), Samsung Galaxy Nexus LTE (rooted), HTC Thunderbolt(rooted/sold), HTC I
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 44
Thanked 109 Times in 88 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rxpert83 View Post
Its nonremovable, so yes its the stock battery.

Hes posted them before in the appropriate forum

So he gets a legit 8 screen on? Well maybe I should switch phones.
jackdubl is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old March 15th, 2013, 09:40 AM   #82 (permalink)
The PearlyMon
 
EarlyMon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: New Mexico, USA
Posts: 46,464
 
Device(s): M8, LTEvo, 3vo, and Shift - Evo retired
Carrier: Sprint

Thanks: 42,774
Thanked 57,266 Times in 23,021 Posts
Default Re: Guess who ;)

I've actually posted several samples, here's one -
Attached Images
File Type: jpg uploadfromtaptalk1363358334997.jpg (47.7 KB, 1462 views)
File Type: jpg uploadfromtaptalk1363358381690.jpg (42.7 KB, 1455 views)
8 corez likes this.
EarlyMon is online now  
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to EarlyMon For This Useful Post:
Rxpert83 (March 15th, 2013)
Old March 15th, 2013, 09:54 AM   #83 (permalink)
The PearlyMon
 
EarlyMon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: New Mexico, USA
Posts: 46,464
 
Device(s): M8, LTEvo, 3vo, and Shift - Evo retired
Carrier: Sprint

Thanks: 42,774
Thanked 57,266 Times in 23,021 Posts
Default Re: Guess who ;)

I get good 3G service and keep NFC off, don't use it myself. When I travel to places with fringe cell reception, it drops faster, and I think that is one of the biggest variables for anyone, regardless of brand.

Anyway, I think that I also mentioned an average of 16 hours, so, here's that, along with about 4 hours of use, screen on, 42% battery.

I obviously have no clue what will happen with the new quadcores but expect either brand to deliver in the battery department.

If you notice the icon change, this shot was on the stock rom, the above was Viper4G.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg uploadfromtaptalk1363359201289.jpg (74.5 KB, 1430 views)
EarlyMon is online now  
Last edited by EarlyMon; March 15th, 2013 at 10:41 AM.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to EarlyMon For This Useful Post:
Rxpert83 (March 15th, 2013)
Old March 18th, 2013, 10:29 AM   #84 (permalink)
Senior Member
Thread Author (OP)
 
Mr. Ed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Over Yonder
Posts: 6,675
 
Device(s): S3, Evo LTE,Galaxy Note, Skyrocket, Aria, Nook Color Lg thrill,HTC EVO 4g, HTC Inspire,S7 slim,Acer
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 1,008
Thanked 1,467 Times in 989 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RajCaj View Post
Thanks Mr. Ed.

I didn't get to see the release event, but heard that they didn't address the processor issue. Will the US variant get the Snapdragon?

Also, I read that Samsung decided to go on the cheap vs. what the prototype had, and has gone SuperAMOLED instead of PHOLED and have gone with a poly carbonate instead of including the metal trim.

Looking forward to your feedback after the demo.
Right now just waiting on a final product vs the non descript lunchbox device
Mr. Ed is offline  
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mr. Ed For This Useful Post:
dr01d3tte (March 22nd, 2013), EarlyMon (March 18th, 2013)
Old March 21st, 2013, 11:40 AM   #85 (permalink)
Senior Member
Thread Author (OP)
 
Mr. Ed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Over Yonder
Posts: 6,675
 
Device(s): S3, Evo LTE,Galaxy Note, Skyrocket, Aria, Nook Color Lg thrill,HTC EVO 4g, HTC Inspire,S7 slim,Acer
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 1,008
Thanked 1,467 Times in 989 Posts
Default

Actual device in his hands ...arranging the meet and greet now. What other questions exist?
Mr. Ed is offline  
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mr. Ed For This Useful Post:
davoid (March 21st, 2013), Rxpert83 (March 21st, 2013)
Old March 21st, 2013, 12:21 PM   #86 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
davoid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: London
Posts: 1,682
 
Device(s): Galaxy SIII
Carrier: 3UK

Thanks: 660
Thanked 574 Times in 436 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Ed View Post
What other questions exist?
lol. What's it like?

How is the screen with respect to pentile clarity? Most are assuming it won't be an issue at this pixel density. I don't notice pixels on my S3 so the question is almost rhetorical

erm... what's it like?
davoid is offline  
Last edited by davoid; March 21st, 2013 at 12:24 PM.
Reply With Quote
Old March 21st, 2013, 03:46 PM   #87 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Gearu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 774
 
Device(s): Samsung Galaxy Note 3, Samsung Galaxy SII Silver Edition
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 61
Thanked 87 Times in 59 Posts
Default

Do you know which version you are getting?

Looking to hear about menu smoothness on both really/opening samsung default apps like camera/gallery.
And max screen brightness, compared to the Super AMOLED Plus on the S2.

Will the MHL tv adapter that was released for the Galaxy S2 work with the S4? same port type/shape? I think the S3's was different but maybe they changed back.
Gearu is offline  
Last edited by Gearu; March 25th, 2013 at 06:22 AM.
Reply With Quote
Old March 22nd, 2013, 02:11 PM   #88 (permalink)
Member
 
dr01d3tte's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Saint Louie
Posts: 299
 
Device(s): Samsung Galaxy S4
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 231
Thanked 343 Times in 196 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Ed View Post
Actual device in his hands ...arranging the meet and greet now. What other questions exist?
Initial reactions?
Look/feel?
Significant differences from SIII?

Thanks Mr. Ed for being our trusted source
dr01d3tte is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old March 24th, 2013, 07:24 AM   #89 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: New Holland, PA
Gender: Male
Posts: 277
 
Device(s): Verizon RAZR Maxx Samsun Galaxy S4
Carrier: Verizon

Thanks: 139
Thanked 67 Times in 21 Posts
Default Re: Guess who ;)

Well HOOOOLD on there Wilber...

Should I be calling BS here...?
pequeajim is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old March 24th, 2013, 10:40 AM   #90 (permalink)
Dr. Feelgood
 
Rxpert83's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: MN
Gender: Male
Posts: 17,361
 
Device(s): Nexus 7, Nexus 5
Carrier: Sprint

Thanks: 14,847
Thanked 12,620 Times in 7,280 Posts
Default Re: Guess who ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pequeajim View Post
Well HOOOOLD on there Wilber...

Should I be calling BS here...?
On Mr. Ed?

No
Rxpert83 is offline  
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Rxpert83 For This Useful Post:
EarlyMon (March 25th, 2013)
sponsored links
Old March 26th, 2013, 09:01 PM   #91 (permalink)
Senior Member
Thread Author (OP)
 
Mr. Ed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Over Yonder
Posts: 6,675
 
Device(s): S3, Evo LTE,Galaxy Note, Skyrocket, Aria, Nook Color Lg thrill,HTC EVO 4g, HTC Inspire,S7 slim,Acer
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 1,008
Thanked 1,467 Times in 989 Posts
Default

Thanks guys


Unlike the I got to hold one for a minute posts...prepare for an in depth touch and feel.


Trying to line this all up for Thursday of next week. (4-4 i think)

Keep ya posted
Mr. Ed is offline  
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mr. Ed For This Useful Post:
EarlyMon (March 26th, 2013), Gomjaba (March 28th, 2013), Rxpert83 (March 27th, 2013)
Old April 3rd, 2013, 08:19 PM   #92 (permalink)
Senior Member
Thread Author (OP)
 
Mr. Ed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Over Yonder
Posts: 6,675
 
Device(s): S3, Evo LTE,Galaxy Note, Skyrocket, Aria, Nook Color Lg thrill,HTC EVO 4g, HTC Inspire,S7 slim,Acer
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 1,008
Thanked 1,467 Times in 989 Posts
Default

Still shooting for tomorrow.

I was hoping to see more questions for q&a....is there just not interest for the device like the s3 and the note 1 and 2?
Mr. Ed is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old April 3rd, 2013, 08:27 PM   #93 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: New Holland, PA
Gender: Male
Posts: 277
 
Device(s): Verizon RAZR Maxx Samsun Galaxy S4
Carrier: Verizon

Thanks: 139
Thanked 67 Times in 21 Posts
Default

I think there is just so much information already out there, there's not a whole lot that can be brought to the table at this point.
pequeajim is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old April 3rd, 2013, 08:32 PM   #94 (permalink)
The PearlyMon
 
EarlyMon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: New Mexico, USA
Posts: 46,464
 
Device(s): M8, LTEvo, 3vo, and Shift - Evo retired
Carrier: Sprint

Thanks: 42,774
Thanked 57,266 Times in 23,021 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Ed View Post
Still shooting for tomorrow.

I was hoping to see more questions for q&a....is there just not interest for the device like the s3 and the note 1 and 2?
How is the screen when used in bright sunlight? Possible to compare to an LTEvo for example?

Will you have time to do a battery test over the course of a few days?

Will you be able to ride it around and report on gps/navigation quality?

Will you be able to take comparison shots up against an iPhone 5? (I'm beyond believing any reviewers.)

Will you have time to do a radio comparison (subjective is fine) with another phone (your choice)? Voice quality impressions, reception, 3G is fine, LTE is icing on the cake for me personally.

Will you be able to post a screen shot of a text page, either ebook or densely texted web page? White background please. (with the color correction done first, I don't care for the saturated look)

Those are the things I'd like to know.
EarlyMon is online now  
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to EarlyMon For This Useful Post:
Mr. Ed (April 3rd, 2013), RichSz (April 4th, 2013), Rxpert83 (April 3rd, 2013)
Old April 3rd, 2013, 09:12 PM   #95 (permalink)
Dr. Feelgood
 
Rxpert83's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: MN
Gender: Male
Posts: 17,361
 
Device(s): Nexus 7, Nexus 5
Carrier: Sprint

Thanks: 14,847
Thanked 12,620 Times in 7,280 Posts
Default

The s3 is practically useless in direct sunlight. That is one area they could improve on greatly. I have no interest in buying the s4, but it would be interesting to hear if they've taken corrective actions.
Rxpert83 is offline  
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rxpert83 For This Useful Post:
KOLIO (April 4th, 2013), Mr. Ed (April 3rd, 2013)
Old April 4th, 2013, 12:09 AM   #96 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Florida
Gender: Male
Posts: 39
 
Device(s): Galaxy S4
Carrier: Verizon

Thanks: 21
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default

Mr Ed... just posting to say I am interested in any hands on info. Most especially when I can get a Verizon one in hand.
bikeral is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old April 4th, 2013, 12:28 AM   #97 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Gearu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 774
 
Device(s): Samsung Galaxy Note 3, Samsung Galaxy SII Silver Edition
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 61
Thanked 87 Times in 59 Posts
Default

Please let us know if the one you touch has an FM radio, and of course which version the phone is, and 3g or 4g/lte etc, one detail could make all the difference when it comes to the FM Radio factor, no one really knows. 'Safe' to assume that whatever ships to America won't have one, that's all we've got.
Gearu is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old April 4th, 2013, 01:09 AM   #98 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 671
 
Device(s): Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N9005 Black 32GB
Carrier: Three (UK)

Thanks: 29
Thanked 105 Times in 88 Posts
Default

I am dying to know if either, mini or maxi, has the Dual Sim variant available in Europe and if so, if its Active-Active.
Gomjaba is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old April 4th, 2013, 01:32 AM   #99 (permalink)
Wasn't Me
 
ScandaLeX's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: PhiLLy
Gender: Female
Posts: 3,813
 
Device(s): NOTE II
Carrier: The NOW Network

Thanks: 1,167
Thanked 949 Times in 618 Posts
Default

@Mr Ed..... didn't have time to read this entire thread but wanted to take a few minutes to thank you.
I won't be getting the S4 but as always whenever "the next big thing" is about to launch I look forward to your "Sammy" calls.
I expect your Note 3 announcement (whenever it comes) to be just as "mis"informative. LOL!

(OAN) Some of you need to refresh your read between the line skills!

Thanks Mr Ed!!!!
__________________
If you've been helped by anyone click THANKS
ScandaLeX is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old April 4th, 2013, 05:31 AM   #100 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 2,828
 
Device(s): Galaxy S4, Nexus 7
Carrier: giffgaff

Thanks: 144
Thanked 314 Times in 277 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfedude88 View Post
Well I would say the gs3 became that popular because of marketing
I don't know anybody with an HTC One X, I know loads of people with a Galaxy S3, that's not because of marketing. It's because of people like me recommending them.

Anyway, we will have to agree to disagree, we are going in circles.
Shocky is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply

Samsung Galaxy S4
Current Rating:
Rate this Phone:

The all-new Samsung Galaxy S4 is all but guaranteed to be the next top-selling device. The new device is dubbed the "Life Companion" due to its intuitive features. The Galaxy S4 sports a 5-inch 1080p Super AMOLED display, an awesome 13 MP... Read More



Go Back   Android Forums > Android Phones > Samsung Galaxy S4
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:41 PM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.