Go Back   Android Forums > Android Phones > Samsung Galaxy S4

Get excited for the Samsung Galaxy S5! Find everything you need and discuss it in our Galaxy S5 Forum!

Like Tree11Likes
  • 3 Post By S Chonson
  • 2 Post By lotus49
  • 1 Post By itsallgood
  • 1 Post By lotus49
  • 1 Post By Goodspike
  • 2 Post By Crashumbc
  • 1 Post By Goodspike

test: Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old August 4th, 2013, 03:15 AM   #1 (permalink)
Junior Member
Thread Author (OP)
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 38
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Do you use a lockscreen?

I'm not talking about a passcode, I'm talking about a lock screen that all you do is click on the little lock icon (or slide it) and your desktop comes up. I don't see the point in them. There's nothing sensitive on my phone so I don't need security on the lockscreen and I have never accidentally knocked the phone on in my pocket so I don't bother. Just wondering what everyone else does.

spetzie is offline  
Reply With Quote
sponsored links
Old August 4th, 2013, 03:16 AM   #2 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 67
 
Device(s): Galaxy S4 AT&T
Carrier: AT&T

Thanks: 6
Thanked 11 Times in 7 Posts
Default

I have a pin code. I have paranoia. :P
Crashumbc, R=G and SebaKL like this.
S Chonson is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old August 4th, 2013, 05:26 AM   #3 (permalink)
New Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 6
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

I have a 7 digit pin
gkuhlen is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old August 4th, 2013, 05:47 AM   #4 (permalink)
New Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 13
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 1
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Without the lock screen your screen can be turned on by pressing any button on your phone eg volume buttons so it's better to have one then taking your phone out some day and finding out that Uve been on a call with your ex for last 15 minutes
Anas javaid is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old August 4th, 2013, 08:13 AM   #5 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 581
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 60
Thanked 118 Times in 96 Posts
Default

I do and I use a pin when I am out in public
MLSS is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old August 4th, 2013, 09:04 AM   #6 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Seattle
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,088
 
Device(s): Samsung S4, Nexus 7 (Original)
Carrier: Verizon

Thanks: 20
Thanked 129 Times in 112 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gkuhlen View Post
I have a 7 digit pin
Just the information we needed to crack it faster!

I can't imagine leaving a smartphone unlocked. Maybe if all you had on there was personal email and no contacts (somehow). I have access to business data though, so clearly it's necessary.
Goodspike is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old August 5th, 2013, 12:33 AM   #7 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 1,753
 
Device(s): Samsung GS 4, Motorola Backflip; Motorola Atrix 4G and Lapdock
Carrier: AT&T

Thanks: 56
Thanked 247 Times in 226 Posts
Default

I have always used a pass code with my cellphones. I have a lot of personal data and I don't want to pocket dial someone.
itsallgood is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old August 5th, 2013, 08:10 AM   #8 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Iowa
Posts: 159
 
Device(s): Galaxy S4, Incredible (retired)
Carrier: Verizon

Thanks: 4
Thanked 5 Times in 4 Posts
Default

I never had until this phone. Something about it makes it want to go off in my pocket. So I just use a gesture of some sort. Kinda a PITA most of the time, but no more pocket dials
Nick The Great is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old August 5th, 2013, 09:29 AM   #9 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
lotus49's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Yorkshire
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,330
 
Device(s): Samsung Galaxy S4, Motorola Xoom (wi-fi), Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014
Carrier: Three

Thanks: 67
Thanked 193 Times in 162 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by spetzie View Post
There's nothing sensitive on my phone...
Really?

I have a lot of sensitive information on my phone. All my passwords (encrypted and protected by another password so not actually vulnerable unless they want to copy the database and crack it at leisure, which they could), all my contacts, access to all my emails, access to my DropBox, Evernote notes, texts etc. I could go on but you get the picture.

I regard the contents of my phone as being highly sensitive and I am very surprised that you don't as well. Added to all this is the possibility that someone could masquerade as me via SMS or email if they stole my phone.

As you can probably guess, my phone is PIN protected.
Crashumbc and itsallgood like this.
lotus49 is offline  
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to lotus49 For This Useful Post:
Crashumbc (August 5th, 2013)
Old August 5th, 2013, 12:58 PM   #10 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: B'more
Posts: 1,768
 
Device(s): S4 (VZW) , (old)Galaxy Nexus (LTE), (old)HTC Incredible, (oldest phone)Samsung SCH-i760
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 1,631
Thanked 787 Times in 482 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lotus49 View Post
Really?

I have a lot of sensitive information on my phone. All my passwords (encrypted and protected by another password so not actually vulnerable unless they want to copy the database and crack it at leisure, which they could), all my contacts, access to all my emails, access to my DropBox, Evernote notes, texts etc. I could go on but you get the picture.

I regard the contents of my phone as being highly sensitive and I am very surprised that you don't as well. Added to all this is the possibility that someone could masquerade as me via SMS or email if they stole my phone.

As you can probably guess, my phone is PIN protected.

^^^ this ^^^

I find it difficult to believe that anyone that actually uses their smart phone in today's age, doesn't have information on there that shouldn't be protected.
Crashumbc is offline  
Reply With Quote
sponsored links
Old August 5th, 2013, 01:18 PM   #11 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 1,753
 
Device(s): Samsung GS 4, Motorola Backflip; Motorola Atrix 4G and Lapdock
Carrier: AT&T

Thanks: 56
Thanked 247 Times in 226 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crashumbc;[URL="tel:6041868"
6041868[/URL]]^^^ this ^^^

I find it difficult to believe that anyone that actually uses their smart phone in today's age, doesn't have information on there that shouldn't be protected.
One would think. With identity theft at such a high percentage, its a must to protect your phone. With todays cellphones, people treat them as less important. Go to any coffee shop and count how many wallets you see sitting out on a table as opposed to cellphones. Another thing, is your not just protecting your info, but everyone else's info that's on your cell too. So be careful who has your contact info. (You never know what or what they don't do with it.)
Crashumbc likes this.
itsallgood is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old August 5th, 2013, 02:22 PM   #12 (permalink)
Member
 
shmn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: WA State
Posts: 426
 
Device(s): Sprint HTC EVO 4G, Sprint Galaxy S4
Carrier: Sprint

Thanks: 131
Thanked 108 Times in 76 Posts
Default

I don't use a lock screen. When I press the "Home" button I want to get right to work. I turn my phone "on" hundreds of times a day and I don't need another step between me and productivity.

la Mitch Hedberg, may he RIP:

Quote:
You know that Pepperidge Farm bread, that stuff is fancy. That stuff is wrapped twice. You open it, and then still ain't open. That's why I don't buy it, I don't need another step between me and toast.
As for security, the phone is always in my hand, on my belt clip or my desk at home. I guess someone can break in to my house and steal it but I'll take that chance.

I see a lot of people using a single swipe to unlock the lock screen. I guess the only reason, that I can see, to use it would be so that the phone doesn't turn on in your pocket. But I think a lot of people don't realize that it can be disabled. Lock screens have become de rigueur.
shmn is online now  
Last edited by shmn; August 5th, 2013 at 09:50 PM.
Reply With Quote
Old August 5th, 2013, 03:03 PM   #13 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 240
 
Device(s): Samsung Galaxy S4, Nexus 7
Carrier: VZW

Thanks: 26
Thanked 22 Times in 20 Posts
Default

I used to use a lock screen for fear of the dreaded Butt Dial.

(True story: I was in the audience for a play -- a ghost story -- and I put my phone on vibrate and turned it off, before placing it in my pocket and ignoring it. At the end of the play, the phone started vibrating in my pocket. Scared me half to death.)

I now use a pattern, with which I have a love/hate relationship. Love, because OMG, there is so much sensitive data on my phone. I mean, sure, I didn't let it remember passwords for my alarm system or my banking, but I've got apps for both those things in there. And anyone who may get access to my phone would immediately know where I live (thank you "my home" in Navigation), could tweet and email as me, could call my parents and claim to know me (for some relatively sophisticated fraud, if they were into that sort of thing), could buy stuff on amazon, and, for giggles, could mess with my thermostat.

OTOH, the damn thing drives me crazy because the phone locks when I'd rather it didn't -- like when it's in the car cradle. Look, if I'm going to do something of questionable legality like set my nav when I'm stopped at a red light, I want to do it with the fewest keystrokes possible. (Indeed, unlocking the phone while in the car cradle is why I switched from PIN to pattern -- easier to swipe a pattern than hit precise keys.) I would consider setting tasker to turn off the lock when it's in the car cradle, but I don't like to think a thief could bypass what little security I have by just jamming the phone in a dock.
Adara is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old August 6th, 2013, 01:03 PM   #14 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
maus421's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Sol Selegna
Posts: 66
 
Device(s): Samsung Galaxy S4
Carrier: Maus PCS

Thanks: 37
Thanked 10 Times in 9 Posts
Default

Where do you guys leave your phone to need a pin? I just have a lockscreen 'cause my old phones would somehow open apps up and start typing in them. I would take a break from work and see Evernote open with HLgfifgKHGFMfds written over important notes. :/
maus421 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old August 6th, 2013, 02:37 PM   #15 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 240
 
Device(s): Samsung Galaxy S4, Nexus 7
Carrier: VZW

Thanks: 26
Thanked 22 Times in 20 Posts
Default

Quote:
Where do you guys leave your phone to need a pin?
In my back pocket or my purse. In Los Angeles. Sometimes at night. In neighborhoods of varying levels of dodginess.

I don't expect to get robbed, but it could happen, and I like the idea that a PIN or pattern will provide an extra level of security so that maybe the bad guy can't break into my phone in the time it'll take me to log on to Lookout and brick the damn thing.
Adara is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old August 6th, 2013, 03:12 PM   #16 (permalink)
AF Contributor
 
Tsepz_GP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Johannesburg, South Africa
Gender: Male
Posts: 127
 
Device(s): GALAXY S4 32GB & GALAXY S2 16GB
Carrier: VodaCom (Vodafone-ZA)

Thanks: 6
Thanked 30 Times in 23 Posts
Send a message via MSN to Tsepz_GP Send a message via Skype™ to Tsepz_GP tsepz90@gmail.com
Default

I've got a short 4 digit pin, just to ensure there's no pocket dialing. A few weeks ago I was out with friends and everytime I pulled my phone out it was either in some app, contact or website, got fed up and set a pin.

I've also got quite a bit of sensetive data, from codes to pics, so probably better that I lock it.
__________________
Samsung GALAXY S4 32GB Exynos Octa Black Mist
Samsung GALAXY S2 16GB Exynos Dual Ceramic White
Apple iPad 4 16GB White WiFi+LTE
"World can't hold me, too much ambition"-Jigga
Tsepz_GP is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old August 6th, 2013, 03:15 PM   #17 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
lotus49's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Yorkshire
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,330
 
Device(s): Samsung Galaxy S4, Motorola Xoom (wi-fi), Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014
Carrier: Three

Thanks: 67
Thanked 193 Times in 162 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adara View Post
...
I don't expect to get robbed, but it could happen...
And I don't expect to lose my phone but that could happen as well.

The consequences of someone accessing my phone could be very serious. I'm not taking any chances. If it means I have to type in a PIN when I'm out of the house (it's disabled automatically at home) that's a minor inconvenience I am very willing to tolerate.
Crashumbc likes this.
lotus49 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old August 6th, 2013, 07:03 PM   #18 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
CrimsonPride's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: north alabama
Posts: 1,482
 
Device(s): Galaxy S, Galaxy S2, Galaxy S3, Galaxy S4
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 5
Thanked 201 Times in 164 Posts
Default

I use the standard swipe to unlock lockscreen. There is nothing i am extremely worried about people seeing. but if i do lose it, i can remotely wipe it with cerberus
CrimsonPride is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old August 6th, 2013, 08:11 PM   #19 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 25
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default

just like shmn, i don't use a lock screen. i turn it on about a hundred times a day, a lock screen would be frustrating. I take the risk and hope it won't be stolen.
jet987 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old August 7th, 2013, 08:44 AM   #20 (permalink)
AF Contributor
 
Screech's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Eastern NC
Posts: 236
 
Device(s): Samsung I9500,Samsung P3113,Samsung I9300 (wife),Samsung I9100 (kid 1),Motorola Defy+ (kid 2)
Carrier: Straight Talk

Thanks: 7
Thanked 19 Times in 18 Posts
Default

I have to use the lock screen with security code/pin due to having VPN setup so I can access all of my home network while away from home. DD-WRT running on Cisco/Linksys E4200 router at the house + Android device is a great combination for me.
Screech is offline  
Reply With Quote
sponsored links
Old August 7th, 2013, 09:41 AM   #21 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Darnell0216's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: East Orange, NJ
Gender: Male
Posts: 825
 
Device(s): Samsung Galaxy S 4 vMJA Rooted, HTC EVO Design 4G v4.0.3 Bootloader Unlocked & Rooted
Carrier: Sprint

Thanks: 19
Thanked 197 Times in 168 Posts
Default

I've never lost a mobile phone since I've started using them in the 90s. Back then, however, I lived with two younger brothers so a form of protection was necessary. Additionally, with exposed buttons, it was more than possible to butt/pocket-dial. These days with bar phones, it's not impossible, but it's harder. My phone is as attached to me at the hip as my son is so I always know where it is. I keep better track of my phone than I do my wallet (lost twice over the years) and ended up getting a chained one. When my son is old enough to reach for it I'll probably start locking my phone again.
__________________
Samsung Galaxy S 4 MJA Rooted with CF Auto-Root Tutorial by qbking77
HTC EVO Design 4G v4.0.3 Bootloader Unlocked & Rooted with HTC SuperTool v3 by frigid

If it ain't broke, use a sledge hammer.
Darnell0216 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old August 7th, 2013, 01:50 PM   #22 (permalink)
Member
 
beowulf7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: TX
Posts: 471
 
Device(s): Samsung Galaxy S4 (rooted), Motorola Droid 3 (rooted)
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

Thanks: 52
Thanked 24 Times in 21 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adara View Post
I used to use a lock screen for fear of the dreaded Butt Dial.

(True story: I was in the audience for a play -- a ghost story -- and I put my phone on vibrate and turned it off, before placing it in my pocket and ignoring it. At the end of the play, the phone started vibrating in my pocket. Scared me half to death.)

I now use a pattern, with which I have a love/hate relationship. Love, because OMG, there is so much sensitive data on my phone. I mean, sure, I didn't let it remember passwords for my alarm system or my banking, but I've got apps for both those things in there. And anyone who may get access to my phone would immediately know where I live (thank you "my home" in Navigation), could tweet and email as me, could call my parents and claim to know me (for some relatively sophisticated fraud, if they were into that sort of thing), could buy stuff on amazon, and, for giggles, could mess with my thermostat.

OTOH, the damn thing drives me crazy because the phone locks when I'd rather it didn't -- like when it's in the car cradle. Look, if I'm going to do something of questionable legality like set my nav when I'm stopped at a red light, I want to do it with the fewest keystrokes possible. (Indeed, unlocking the phone while in the car cradle is why I switched from PIN to pattern -- easier to swipe a pattern than hit precise keys.) I would consider setting tasker to turn off the lock when it's in the car cradle, but I don't like to think a thief could bypass what little security I have by just jamming the phone in a dock.
That's a funny story about shocking yourself when your phone turned on and buzzed your butt.

I'd recommend changing your screen lock interval to 30 min. That way, if the phone screen sleeps naturally, you can hit the home key to wake it up while driving and not have to swipe unlock it. But if you aren't driving and want more security, just tap the power button to instantly lock it.
beowulf7 is offline  
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to beowulf7 For This Useful Post:
Adara (August 7th, 2013)
Old August 7th, 2013, 03:15 PM   #23 (permalink)
New Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 1
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Hi all,

I just upgraded from a Sony Xperia Play to a Galaxy S4 yesterday, and I must say I love the hell out of this phone! Probably the only thing I don't like about it is it won't give me the security I had on my Xperia Play. On the Xperia Play, you had to swipe from side to side to get to the home screen. I added a PIN number after the swipe for an extra level of security. But I can't figure out a way to do this on my Galaxy S4. I can use the swipe which I like but it won't let me combine that with a PIN number. Is there a way to do this, or am I out of luck with it?

Thanks.
sborah99 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old August 7th, 2013, 04:45 PM   #24 (permalink)
R=G
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 49
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 10
Thanked 12 Times in 11 Posts
Default

I got a pin code on mine...got alot of stuff. Can't be playing out here. LOL.
R=G is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old August 7th, 2013, 11:59 PM   #25 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Upstate, NY
Gender: Male
Posts: 238
 
Device(s): Samsung Galaxy S4
Carrier: AT&T

Thanks: 19
Thanked 36 Times in 34 Posts
Send a message via AIM to Midiman
Default

You've kind of answered your own question. "There's nothing sensitive on my phone." In that case, it really doesn't matter. As soon as there is, you might rethink that.
Midiman is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old August 8th, 2013, 08:30 AM   #26 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Seattle
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,088
 
Device(s): Samsung S4, Nexus 7 (Original)
Carrier: Verizon

Thanks: 20
Thanked 129 Times in 112 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midiman View Post
You've kind of answered your own question. "There's nothing sensitive on my phone." In that case, it really doesn't matter. As soon as there is, you might rethink that.
You might also rethink that after losing the phone and realizing what is on there.
Crashumbc likes this.
Goodspike is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old August 8th, 2013, 08:42 AM   #27 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: B'more
Posts: 1,768
 
Device(s): S4 (VZW) , (old)Galaxy Nexus (LTE), (old)HTC Incredible, (oldest phone)Samsung SCH-i760
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 1,631
Thanked 787 Times in 482 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodspike View Post
You might also rethink that after losing the phone and realizing what is on there.
Exactly, most people say "I have nothing important" on their phone.

then they lose:
-years of pictures (some could show where you live, you in a compromising position,etc).

-txt messages of a personal nature maybe even addresses, passwords, alarm codes, etc

-sync'd browser websites that may automatically log in. (financial, amazon, extra)

- Access to your social media accounts that could be used to scam your friends (see articles we're people ask for money because their stuck somewhere)

-Access to ALL your contacts information, again can be used for (scam) OR maybe EVEN just wiped out.

- A list of which financial institutes you use (bookmarks), with information of family friends that could make it easier for identity theft.

And THAT's just what I can think of off the top of my head.
itsallgood and lotus49 like this.
Crashumbc is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old August 8th, 2013, 08:58 AM   #28 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Seattle
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,088
 
Device(s): Samsung S4, Nexus 7 (Original)
Carrier: Verizon

Thanks: 20
Thanked 129 Times in 112 Posts
Default

My first thought is email and dropbox.
Crashumbc likes this.
Goodspike is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old August 8th, 2013, 08:10 PM   #29 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 1,753
 
Device(s): Samsung GS 4, Motorola Backflip; Motorola Atrix 4G and Lapdock
Carrier: AT&T

Thanks: 56
Thanked 247 Times in 226 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crashumbc;[URL="tel:6050227"
6050227[/URL]]Exactly, most people say "I have nothing important" on their phone.

then they lose:
-years of pictures (some could show where you live, you in a compromising position,etc).

-txt messages of a personal nature maybe even addresses, passwords, alarm codes, etc

-sync'd browser websites that may automatically log in. (financial, amazon, extra)

- Access to your social media accounts that could be used to scam your friends (see articles we're people ask for money because their stuck somewhere)

-Access to ALL your contacts information, again can be used for (scam) OR maybe EVEN just wiped out.

- A list of which financial institutes you use (bookmarks), with information of family friends that could make it easier for identity theft.

And THAT's just what I can think of off the top of my head.
I second this. I'd like to add personal documents, any work related stuff, where you've been using GPS, bank acct. info. like a check registry. (I stop using paper a few years ago.)

I know what you mean, when in the car, being able to access your phone quickly. I use an app called "Car Dock" which I launch when driving. (The screen never goes to sleep.) This way, if I need to navigate, I just hit the app. and be on my way. It can be customized to have other apps added as well.
itsallgood is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old August 9th, 2013, 05:59 PM   #30 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 47
 
Device(s): HTC Droid Incredible
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 119
Thanked 13 Times in 10 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lotus49 View Post
And I don't expect to lose my phone but that could happen as well.

The consequences of someone accessing my phone could be very serious. I'm not taking any chances. If it means I have to type in a PIN when I'm out of the house (it's disabled automatically at home) that's a minor inconvenience I am very willing to tolerate.

I need to ask if that is an app or a feature on your phone? If app, which one?

Thanks.
f5_again is offline  
Reply With Quote
sponsored links
Old August 9th, 2013, 06:24 PM   #31 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 240
 
Device(s): Samsung Galaxy S4, Nexus 7
Carrier: VZW

Thanks: 26
Thanked 22 Times in 20 Posts
Default

I'm pretty sure you can do it with Tasker.

(Pretty sure, as I haven't done it myself. But I've made Tasker automatically turn on WiFi in my house, so I expect I could make it unlock as well.)
Adara is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply

Samsung Galaxy S4
Current Rating:
Rate this Phone:

The all-new Samsung Galaxy S4 is all but guaranteed to be the next top-selling device. The new device is dubbed the "Life Companion" due to its intuitive features. The Galaxy S4 sports a 5-inch 1080p Super AMOLED display, an awesome 13 MP... Read More



Go Back   Android Forums > Android Phones > Samsung Galaxy S4
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:22 PM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.