Go Back   Android Forums > Android Tablets & MIDs > Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1

test: Reply

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old January 20th, 2013, 12:43 AM   #1 (permalink)
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s): Google nexus phone Samsung tab 2 10.1
Carrier: Not Provided

Send a message via Skype™ to evenst3ph3n
Default trying to understand tablets

Hi i have been a user of android since getting my first Samsung galaxy s phone and have been very happy with the progression of the operating software. just recently i purchased the Samsung tab 2 10.1 tablet and am new to tablets. I obviously did not do enough research beforehand but here goes. The main reason i got the tablet was to run an app called photo finish salon, for my business this app runs on my Samsung Google nexus phone so i just assumed it would work on this tablet, but no, it does run on ipads but i have been loyal to android. Also my banking apps don't work and just recently discovered that chrome was not compatible with flash so now using firefox. Who would have guessed that a browser would have such an effect. So my questions are, are such problems hardware related or software related? If software is it related to the operating software if yes do i need to wait for a firmware update? Or is it the developers software and i need to wait for their updates? Thanking you in advance.

Advertisements
sponsored links
Old January 21st, 2013, 01:52 PM   #2 (permalink)

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Try pxlr express and snapseed both quite good also colour booth, but I agree the level of support on this device is poor I think I was looking forward to using the standard samsung editor thats on the s3 ffom samsungs apps store but the same app for this tab is a few versions behind wich is very poor to me...

Go Back   Android Forums > Android Tablets & MIDs > Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1