Go Back   Android Forums > Android Tablets & MIDs > Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1

test: Reply

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old April 6th, 2014, 05:52 PM   #1 (permalink)
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Default Vendor where i can find this part!

Good Day Guys,

Can anyone point me in the right direction to find directions to repair a samsung galaxy tab 3 10.1 charging port? Please advise.

Additionally, Can anyone help me to find a vendor who can sell me one Asus Memo pad FHD 10 screen? I have looked all over the place to no avail. Does anyone have any experience or vendor relationship with some one who can sell me the part. Im just looking to buy the part. Please advise.

Additionally,

Regards,

Advertisements
sponsored links
Old April 6th, 2014, 08:21 PM   #2 (permalink)
AF Addict

Device(s): Note3 running X-Note 4.3 in Safestrap Stock slot.
Carrier: AT&T

Thanked 2,880 Times in 2,640 Posts

If you want only 1 of each, eBay.

And, even tough you didn't ask, I'll give you the same advice I give everyone. If you aren't experienced in repairing microelectronics, pay a repair shop to do the repairs for you - it's cheaper. You're almost certain to damage something when you do the repair yourself, leading you to look for another part to replace the one you damaged. When you replace that one, you'll most likely damage something else. By the time you're ready to admit defeat, you'll have to find a repair shop willing to work on a phone you've worked on, and probably won't. But if you do, you'll pay by the hour just for them to diagnose all the damage you've done to give you a repair estmate. If, when you hear the estimate, you decide it's not worth repairing, you still have to pay the fee for the diagnosis. (It usually ends up tht you spend about the price of two new phones if you decide to have this one repaired.)

For instance, the charging port is about US$4. Can you solder 5 pins on .1 inch (2.5mm) spacing to a very thin low melting point PC board without damaging the board? Can you open the tablet without tearing things connecting the parts you're separating? (Do you know where those wires are?)
Old April 6th, 2014, 08:26 PM   #3 (permalink)
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s):

Yes i can do it, and have allready purchased the part. The tablet is already open, however i would a step by step guide. I cannot find a guide on youtube, neither can i find the asus replacement screen there either.
Old April 22nd, 2014, 11:31 AM   #4 (permalink)

Device(s):

Huh, all I did was type,"Asus Memo pad FHD 10 screen replacement" into Google and it gave me quite a few places where you could purchase one. Check out Amazon, if it's not the link below Amazon will still carry it.

Amazon.com: 10.1" Asus MemoPad ME301T LCD LED Screen Display N101ICG-L21 REV.A1 Laptop Panel Replacement: Computers & Accessories

Go Back   Android Forums > Android Tablets & MIDs > Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1