August 5th, 2012, 05:27 AM
Thread Author (OP)
Join Date: Apr 2012
Device(s): Motorola Moto G
Carrier: Not Provided
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Flash Player Installation Procedure
I have installed Adobe flash player on my Samsung Galaxy Y Duos without rooting the phone.
Its working fine..
Procedure is very simple and as follows:
1. If you have UC browser already installed on phone then please uninstall.
2. Download adobe flash player 11 v126.96.36.199 armv6.apk file to computer first (Search on google with file name).
3. Download latest UCBrowser-V188.8.131.52-352-12042409.apk file to computer.
4. Now go to Menu-My Files (on phone)
5. Check if you have a folder named "flash" If not create it.
6. Move the downloaded apk files from computer to flash folder. Disconnect the phone from computer.
7. Now go to Menu-My Files-flash on phone and install Adobe Flash Player first.
8. Then install UCBroser.
9. Reboot the phone & check the results on Wifi or 3G network.
It should work.
I have downloaded an application called MX player on Google market which plays almost all types of video formats including mpg. Good for internet videos.
Last edited by neelnnish; August 5th, 2012 at 08:49 AM.