This is troublesome but please bear with me. My latest update on my SD card problem. To sum things up:
- bought 4gb sd card to replace my 1gb
- 'sd card unexpectedly removed' pops up
- new sd card underwent reformatting via phone and pc; problem still remained
- updated SGY's latest firmware to Kernel version 18.104.22.168 dpi@DELL175#1, Build number DXLC1 (Philippine version); problem still remained
- changed back to 1gb (reformatted); problem disappeared [used it for 2 days]
- asked shop to replace new 4gb sd card assuming it was the faulty one but the shop rejected it as it was working (they tested it)
- used the new 4gb sd card again (reformatted via PC then phone); problem came back
- asked in this forum if SD card class would affect compatibility; a user answered it was not
So now I'm absolutely confused. It seems that from the summary of things that have happened the SD card is the problem when it's used by my phone only.
As much as possible I don't want to throw away my new SD card because it won't have any use aside from phone memory and buy a new one. But I'm also at a loss as to what to do.