Go Back   Android Forums > Android Phones > Samsung Galaxy Y

Get excited for the Samsung Galaxy S5! Find everything you need and discuss it in our Galaxy S5 Forum!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By ninadchaudhari

test: Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old May 31st, 2012, 01:09 AM   #1 (permalink)
New Member
Thread Author (OP)
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 4
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 1
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Angry Help me please,,my galaxy y camera

MY CAMERA WHY???my galaxy y version is gingerbeard 2.3.6
my camera is yellow effect,,i dont know what going on
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 456276_2664064899406_1591278491_o.jpg (222.0 KB, 43 views)

satria dharma is offline  
Reply With Quote
sponsored links
Old May 31st, 2012, 01:56 AM   #2 (permalink)
New Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 14
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 1
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default Camera fix

Backup your all data first with any backup application coz it will delete ur all data in phone memory [search in Play Store].
Dial *2767*3855# . Phone will restart and first boot will take 10 minutes.
IT WILL RESET YOUR FIRMWARE AND DELETE ALL YOURS PHONE DATA [not sd card or memory card].
Heartrobber960 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old May 31st, 2012, 04:01 AM   #3 (permalink)
New Member
Thread Author (OP)
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 4
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 1
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

are you sure???if i press the code,,the firmware reset and delete all my memory internal.if i do it,,will my camera normal again???
youhave experience sir?
satria dharma is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old May 31st, 2012, 01:38 PM   #4 (permalink)
What's up !
 
ninadchaudhari's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: 127.0.0.1
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,806
 
Device(s): iPhone 5, Micromax A89, Micromax A70, Micromax W900, Blackberry Curve 8520. Many more !
Carrier: BSNL,Vodafone,Docomo,Indicom

Thanks: 575
Thanked 528 Times in 308 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by satria dharma View Post
are you sure???if i press the code,,the firmware reset and delete all my memory internal.if i do it,,will my camera normal again???
youhave experience sir?
Hi,
the point is ,
if there is some thing that is bothering the system due to user installed apps, factory reset may solve the problem ...
but if the problem was from the first day of the device,
you probably have a hardware issue
and you will surel get ur handset replaced from samsung
vonchi182 likes this.
__________________
ya and more thing , you are reading my signature...

And the most important stuff here :Site Rules
Piracy Hurts ...
ninadchaudhari is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old May 31st, 2012, 09:54 PM   #5 (permalink)
New Member
Thread Author (OP)
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 4
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 1
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

at the first day i bought,, i opened the camera and testing 2-3 menit it's okay
and 1 week next i opened the camera,,it was yellow thing..

i have testing factory reset,,it was back to new buy,,the camera okay,,
but tomorrow it back yellow again,,

factory reset and hard reset same????
satria dharma is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old June 3rd, 2012, 05:36 AM   #6 (permalink)
New Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 14
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 1
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by satria dharma View Post
at the first day i bought,, i opened the camera and testing 2-3 menit it's okay
and 1 week next i opened the camera,,it was yellow thing..

i have testing factory reset,,it was back to new buy,,the camera okay,,
but tomorrow it back yellow again,,

factory reset and hard reset same????
Quote:
Originally Posted by satria dharma View Post
at the first day i bought,, i opened the camera and testing 2-3 menit it's okay
and 1 week next i opened the camera,,it was yellow thing..

i have testing factory reset,,it was back to new buy,,the camera okay,,
but tomorrow it back yellow again,,

factory reset and hard reset same????
Heyyy.. m sure.. it just a defection of an application.. like I have installed "Chainfire 3D" on my rooted galaxy Y and then my screen becomes all rough n dat was super annoying!!!
U need a firmware reset. but backup all ur important data first..
so lets get started.. Switch off ur phone> Boot into Recovery Mode [press volume up+down+home buttons all together]> Now touch is disabled here. use volume up/down keys for scrolling & home button to select> select "Wipe data/reset"> select "Yes-Delete all users"> wait few seconds> select "Wipe Cache"> select "Yes-Wipe Cache".. >wait> select "reboot system now"..
Now phone will restart..
First boot may take upto 10 minutes so b patient..
PROBLEM SOLVED!!
if it if not works then goto dialler and dial *2767*3855# to reset ur whole android system n firmware!! )

for any help u can sms me or call me on +918418063050 !!
Heartrobber960 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old June 3rd, 2012, 05:39 AM   #7 (permalink)
New Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 14
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 1
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default

or it can be a software bug or a virus.. just follow my above steps!
Heartrobber960 is offline  
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Heartrobber960 For This Useful Post:
satria dharma (July 5th, 2012)
Old July 5th, 2012, 09:13 AM   #8 (permalink)
New Member
Thread Author (OP)
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 4
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 1
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

i have doit,,but no changed..
my camera still error like the picture in the top
satria dharma is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old July 5th, 2012, 08:50 PM   #9 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 53
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 0
Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartrobber960 View Post
Heyyy.. m sure.. it just a defection of an application.. like I have installed "Chainfire 3D" on my rooted galaxy Y and then my screen becomes all rough n dat was super annoying!!!
U need a firmware reset. but backup all ur important data first..
so lets get started.. Switch off ur phone> Boot into Recovery Mode [press volume up+down+home buttons all together]> Now touch is disabled here. use volume up/down keys for scrolling & home button to select> select "Wipe data/reset"> select "Yes-Delete all users"> wait few seconds> select "Wipe Cache"> select "Yes-Wipe Cache".. >wait> select "reboot system now"..
Now phone will restart..
First boot may take upto 10 minutes so b patient..
PROBLEM SOLVED!!
if it if not works then goto dialler and dial *2767*3855# to reset ur whole android system n firmware!! )

for any help u can sms me or call me on +918418063050 !!
wiping or deleting user accounts in the recovery and doing a hard reset in the dialer by "*2767*3855#" will give u just the same effect..
vonchi182 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old July 5th, 2012, 09:03 PM   #10 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 53
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 0
Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by satria dharma View Post
i have doit,,but no changed..
my camera still error like the picture in the top
i believe the problem is on the hardware...

but just try this two things before bringing ur phone to the samsung service center.

1. try installing a third party camera application in the google play.. ex. pudding camera, fx camere, camera fun, fast burst camera etch.


2. flash galaxy y stock rom via odin.. u can find the needed files and guide in the xda developers page or any other website.

if still the problem exist... SAMSUNG SERVICE CENTER will be ur next stop. ^_^
vonchi182 is offline  
Reply With Quote
sponsored links
Old April 15th, 2013, 02:49 AM   #11 (permalink)
New Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 2
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Sad Same problem here! Yellowish image :(

I formatted my fone and sd card already but nothing happens? WHAT TO DO?
sgymeyourgod is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old April 15th, 2013, 02:50 AM   #12 (permalink)
New Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 2
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by satria dharma View Post
MY CAMERA WHY???my galaxy y version is gingerbeard 2.3.6
my camera is yellow effect,,i dont know what going on
Have you fix your camera problem? I have the same issues. please reply.
sgymeyourgod is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old April 15th, 2013, 06:47 PM   #13 (permalink)
New Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 1
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Notsure

I have the same issues
Place help me!
huytq_at is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old May 4th, 2013, 12:58 PM   #14 (permalink)
New Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 10
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

try reset factory
akhazhu is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


Go Back   Android Forums > Android Phones > Samsung Galaxy Y
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:44 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.