April 17th, 2010, 04:44 PM
Join Date: Nov 2009
Carrier: Not Provided
Thanked 48 Times in 42 Posts
Originally Posted by cosine83
- Put .jar file on your SD card
- Make sure Java is installed
- If you're not sure if Java is installed, get a drum and a maraca
- Beat the drum with the maraca while doing a dance to your local sky god
- Mumble, sing, or shout prayers to said sky god
- If you're lucky, you might get the .jar installed but I doubt it since the package installer only recognizes .apk files, afaik
what i did with my instinct games is that i converted them to apks through this website:
if you have the .jar and .jad files, it'll convert it to an apk.
then on your phone, you'll have to download j2me or similar app to run these apk's... but if you load it through the package installer, it'll prompt you. hope that helps.