May 6th, 2011, 06:16 PM
Join Date: Oct 2010
Device(s): Samsung Transform, LG Optimus S
Carrier: Not Provided
Thanked 63 Times in 53 Posts
1. Get your MSL, There are many ways, call Sprint, Download the app MSL Reader from the market (didn't work for me), CDMA workshop, connectbot, or alogcat
1.5. In connectbot, type:
Find [ril.MSL] and write MSL down
1.5.2. For alogcat (from the market), follow steps 2 and 3 and click ok. It will way "code invalid". Then open alogcat, pause the log and do a filter search for "msl", you're looking for a six digit number. Mine was in black text.
2. After you have your MSL go to your phone and type ##3282#
3. Click Edit
4. Type MSL
5. Click Others
6. Click Multimedia
7. Change RTSP Proxy Address to 0.0.0.0
8. Change RTSP Proxy Port to 0
9. Change HTTP PD Proxy Address to 0.0.0.0
10. Change HTTP PD Proxy Port to 0
Note on 8 and 10: Just the number zero, nothing else.
(Copied from SDX, by Speeder. May your Androud Forums' account R.I.P.)
"I can't understand why people are frightened of new ideas. I'm frightened of the old ones." -John Cage
Want to get in on Cloud storage? Sign up for Dropbox here, and get 500MB of extra space for the both of us!