Im new to this game and have been finding it tricky getting to grips with it but im finally there (I hope).
I find a lot of posts are full of jargon so Im hoping this will cut through the waffle and give simple instructions. Its based on you having installed a ROM and your wireless is not working.
There is some techie stuff here but if you are at this stage then i think you should understand what i'm on about
1. On your pc go to the folder of the rom you are using.
2. Copy the "boot" image file
3. Place a copy in the same file as your "fastboot" application file. You have got this right?
4. I already had SDK installed so didn't need to install this, if you haven't do so now.
5. Clear the phone back to factory with Recovery (Power on with holding -Vol, RECOVERY, Wipe data/Factory Reset, Power Off)
6. Go back into HBOOT (by powering on holding down -vol)
7. Open FASTBOOT and connected phone to computer via USB
8. Open up command prompt on PC (start menu, type cmd in the search box, open "cmd")
9. Type the following:
10. "cd c:\Android
" (to get me into the folder where your files are, Mine are in C drive in a folder called Android)
11. "fastboot flash boot boot.img
12. this then loads the boot file in your phone and you should be done.
Hopefully that makes sense, if not please dont ask me complicated questions as I most probably wont know!!
Here is some praise to a few people that got me here
: adore: i hope this can help others as much as you helped me.