February 2nd, 2014, 12:40 PM
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Virginia, United States Of America
Device(s): Rooted Samsung Galaxy Note 3
Rooted Motorola Xoom & Nexus 7
Thanked 648 Times in 456 Posts
your only real option to do here is to factory reset your device doing this will return your device to a factory state in which it will not have the pattern unlock and there is two ways to attempt to do this on your device
1. Look for the reset hole on the sides of the device.
2. Poke the hole for 5 sec. using a paper clip or a pen.
3. The device will reset.
If that did not worked try this.
1. Power off the device.
2. Press and Hold Volume down and Power button at the same time till you see the recovery screen.
3. Use volume down and select Wipe data/factory reset.
4. Press power button to accept.
5. Use Volume down and select YES.
6. Press power button to accept.
7. Press Power button to select Reboot after the reset.
~kid~ (AF Contributor)
Samsung Galaxy Note 3, Motorola XOOM, & Asus Nexus 7 (Rooted & Unlocked)
If something needs attention, Report it /!\.
If someone helped you, hit Thanks to show it.