February 7th, 2012, 01:56 PM
Join Date: Jan 2012
Carrier: Not Provided
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I found another way which seems to work without messing with the contacts synchronization and it always works. Download the "Hidden Features App Sammy Edition" from the Android Market and then
1. Start the Hidden Features App. On the first page you'll find several buttons. Almost at the bottom you'll find Service Mode.
2. Go into Service Mode. In this mode you press lines on the screen to access functions and the Options (left soft) key gives you navigation capabilities within the Service Mode menus.
3. Go to COMMON.
4. Go to FTM and set it to ON. Go BACK.
5. Go to NV REBUILD. Go to NV REBUILD. Go BACK. Do END.
6. Exit the Hidden Features App. Reboot the Phone with the SIM inserted. It will reboot with no service. Go to the Dialer, press Options and program your Voicemail number into a contact called Voicemail in the SIM card. Associate it to Speeddial button 1.
7. Start the Hidden Features App and go into Service Mode again.
8. Go to FTM and set it to OFF. Go BACK. Do END. Exit the Hidden Features App.
9. Reboot the phone and voilą. It will boot with service again and with your voicemail number associated to its corresponding SIM card. Yes, you can have one different voicemail number for each different SIM card.
Last edited by MiguelIFonseca; February 24th, 2012 at 07:58 PM.