December 13th, 2010, 12:13 AM
Thread Author (OP)
Join Date: Nov 2010
Device(s): Sony Xperia X8
Carrier: Not Provided
Thanked 309 Times in 150 Posts
Playlist For Stock Music Player ;)
Create Playlist easily for your Stock Music Player
Things you'll need :
HOW TO :
PART - 1
- Astro File Manager
PART - 2
- Open Astro File Manager.
- Navigate to the folder in which your songs are located.
- Multi-Select Songs you want to add in the Playlist
- Tap "Music" on the tap
- Tap Add to Playlist
- Name your playlist
- Tap Ok
- Open your Stock Music Player
- Tap the Top-Left Corner
- Tap the Middle button (not the home key on your phone)
- Scroll Down to the Playlist
- Tap your Playlist & You're Ready to Go
you cannot edit your playlist.
you can either "create a new playlist"
shift the songs you don't want nemore to another folder
[[[[buSy @ WoRk]]]]
NEWBIES if you have any problems
READ & SEARCH forums,
ALL YOUR PROBLEMS ARE ALREADY ANSWERED
Last edited by suhel28; December 13th, 2010 at 12:18 AM.