Go Back   Android Forums > Android Carriers > Sprint

Like Tree5Likes

test: Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old March 22nd, 2012, 05:29 AM   #1 (permalink)
Mr. Logic Pants
Thread Author (OP)
 
IOWA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Chicago
Posts: 8,834
 
Device(s): GS5 GS4 TF101 GS3
Carrier: Sprint

Thanks: 1,901
Thanked 2,351 Times in 1,212 Posts
Ask and ye shall receive!
Default Just sent this letter to Sprint.

To whom it may concern,

After careful consideration I have come to the following conclusion. After the never ending rising bill while still ON CONTRACT, with fees such as $10 "premium" data, negating of my employer discount in various billing tricks. The nickel and diming has finally got to me, and you most likely will be losing a customer of 7 years because of these transgressions. On top of this was the removal of my yearly upgrade which was promised to me when I resigned my contract.

On top of all this, the service itself has been degrading, the data getting slower it seems as the day goes by. The 4G WiMax is pretty much unusable lately despite my being in a "well blanketed" area while Verizon LTE users are soaring past me in terms of speed and usability. For the first time in 7 years, I will be shopping other cellular providers and recommend everyone else(at least a dozen people, of which they passed recommendations out as well) I helped put on your service do the same. I will be voicing these concerns loudly in communities that revolve around cell service.

Advertisements
__________________
Useful links: The Rules | The Team | FAQ | Unanswered Threads |
IOWA is offline  
Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to IOWA For This Useful Post:
330D (March 22nd, 2012), CriticalCritic (April 15th, 2012), falconey (March 23rd, 2012), la sal (March 22nd, 2012), momentoid (March 22nd, 2012), NYCHitman1 (March 22nd, 2012)
sponsored links
Old March 22nd, 2012, 06:39 AM   #2 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
KENNECTED's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: New York, NY (Manhattan)
Posts: 985
 
Device(s): HTC EVO 4G LTE & ASUS Transformer Prime
Carrier: Sprint

Thanks: 441
Thanked 235 Times in 145 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by IOWA View Post
To whom it may concern,

After careful consideration I have come to the following conclusion. After the never ending rising bill while still ON CONTRACT, with fees such as $10 "premium" data, negating of my employer discount in various billing tricks. The nickel and diming has finally got to me, and you most likely will be losing a customer of 7 years because of these transgressions. On top of this was the removal of my yearly upgrade which was promised to me when I resigned my contract.

On top of all this, the service itself has been degrading, the data getting slower it seems as the day goes by. The 4G WiMax is pretty much unusable lately despite my being in a "well blanketed" area while Verizon LTE users are soaring past me in terms of speed and usability. For the first time in 7 years, I will be shopping other cellular providers and recommend everyone else(at least a dozen people, of which they passed recommendations out as well) I helped put on your service do the same. I will be voicing these concerns loudly in communities that revolve around cell service.
Interesting. Although you've already sent the letter, I think you could have been more concise and had your thoughts/points better organized. Just my two cents. I hope all works out for you and you will be happy with your new carrier.
KENNECTED is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old March 22nd, 2012, 08:32 AM   #3 (permalink)
Mr. Logic Pants
Thread Author (OP)
 
IOWA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Chicago
Posts: 8,834
 
Device(s): GS5 GS4 TF101 GS3
Carrier: Sprint

Thanks: 1,901
Thanked 2,351 Times in 1,212 Posts
Ask and ye shall receive!
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KENNECTED View Post
Interesting. Although you've already sent the letter, I think you could have been more concise and had your thoughts/points better organized. Just my two cents. I hope all works out for you and you will be happy with your new carrier.
Had a 1200 character limit on the email form >.<
IOWA is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old March 22nd, 2012, 09:34 AM   #4 (permalink)
Gun for Hire
 
NYCHitman1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Long Island, NY
Gender: Male
Posts: 6,457
 
Device(s): Nexus 5
Carrier: T-Mobile

Thanks: 1,431
Thanked 1,648 Times in 1,079 Posts
Default

If it were up to IOWA, there would've been 4-5 pages and tons of cuss words
__________________
I talk to corporate like a BAWSS!

DEVICE ► Nexus 5 / Nexus 7
ROM ► Dirty Unicorns
KERNEL ► Stock / ElementalX
NYCHitman1 is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old March 22nd, 2012, 09:43 AM   #5 (permalink)
Mr. Logic Pants
Thread Author (OP)
 
IOWA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Chicago
Posts: 8,834
 
Device(s): GS5 GS4 TF101 GS3
Carrier: Sprint

Thanks: 1,901
Thanked 2,351 Times in 1,212 Posts
Ask and ye shall receive!
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCHitman1 View Post
If it were up to IOWA, there would've been 4-5 pages and tons of cuss words
Cuss words? Bitch please...
IOWA is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old March 22nd, 2012, 09:49 AM   #6 (permalink)
From My Cold Dead Hands
 
330D's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: upstate NY
Posts: 2,863
 
Device(s): Googlerola Droid Maxx, Moto Spyder, HTC Knight retired, HTC Hero retired,
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 507
Thanked 784 Times in 519 Posts
Default

You know, the worst part about sprint sucking so hard these days is all the friends I told to switch back a year ago when the service hadn't declined to where it is now. I bet I had 10 friends and family members convert, now I feel like a *****e because they are stuck in a contract with a terrible company for another year. I apologize to them every time I see them lol....
330D is offline  
Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to 330D For This Useful Post:
ArmageddonX (May 30th, 2012), IOWA (March 22nd, 2012), la sal (March 22nd, 2012), momentoid (March 22nd, 2012), NYCHitman1 (March 22nd, 2012), simcha (April 14th, 2012)
Old March 22nd, 2012, 10:51 AM   #7 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: US of A
Posts: 367
 
Device(s): Alcatel One Touch Fierce, Samsung Moment (stock DJ07, Recovery 3.1.1, Rooted)
Carrier: T-Mobile

Thanks: 47
Thanked 64 Times in 46 Posts
Default

I think bad decisions from the past are hurting Sprint today. It is broke but needs to upgrade the network. It cannot afford Apple's deal but wants to draw/keep iPhone customers. Clearwire has excess WiMax capacity but does not bring enough revenues. New phones are becoming expensive but has to renew offerings to keep customers in contract. Dan Hesse is trying and has removed all the loyalty perks to generate funds for network upgrade. Not to mention spectrum woes.

While competing networks offer better than 10Mbps d/l speeds, I really hope the Network Vision will live up to expectations, especially nationwide.
__________________
Dropbox sign-up, both of us get extra-space.
Do not hesitate to click the "Thanks" button when a post helps you.
momentoid is offline  
Last edited by momentoid; March 22nd, 2012 at 11:31 AM.
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to momentoid For This Useful Post:
DMajor239 (March 22nd, 2012), NYCHitman1 (March 22nd, 2012), simcha (April 14th, 2012)
Old March 22nd, 2012, 10:58 AM   #8 (permalink)
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 404
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 27
Thanked 45 Times in 38 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by IOWA View Post
To whom it may concern,

After careful consideration I have come to the following conclusion. After the never ending rising bill while still ON CONTRACT, with fees such as $10 "premium" data, negating of my employer discount in various billing tricks. The nickel and diming has finally got to me, and you most likely will be losing a customer of 7 years because of these transgressions. On top of this was the removal of my yearly upgrade which was promised to me when I resigned my contract.

On top of all this, the service itself has been degrading, the data getting slower it seems as the day goes by. The 4G WiMax is pretty much unusable lately despite my being in a "well blanketed" area while Verizon LTE users are soaring past me in terms of speed and usability. For the first time in 7 years, I will be shopping other cellular providers and recommend everyone else(at least a dozen people, of which they passed recommendations out as well) I helped put on your service do the same. I will be voicing these concerns loudly in communities that revolve around cell service.
LTE users are soaring past you in how much they will pay with Verizon's data caps, you have unlimited data. Go ahead and switch to Verizon and pay $50 for 2 GB of data and get nailed big time for going over, see ya
psychotron is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old March 22nd, 2012, 11:10 AM   #9 (permalink)
Mr. Logic Pants
Thread Author (OP)
 
IOWA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Chicago
Posts: 8,834
 
Device(s): GS5 GS4 TF101 GS3
Carrier: Sprint

Thanks: 1,901
Thanked 2,351 Times in 1,212 Posts
Ask and ye shall receive!
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychotron View Post
LTE users are soaring past you in how much they will pay with Verizon's data caps, you have unlimited data. Go ahead and switch to Verizon and pay $50 for 2 GB of data and get nailed big time for going over, see ya
What good of unlimited data when I can't use it? If they fix it, I'll stay. If not, I don't mind paying more for better service. That's what you do when you can afford it.
IOWA is offline  
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to IOWA For This Useful Post:
814 htc evo (May 4th, 2012), simcha (April 14th, 2012)
Old March 22nd, 2012, 11:23 AM   #10 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 138
 
Device(s): Lg Optimus S
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 6
Thanked 25 Times in 19 Posts
Default

my bill ahs nvr gone up while on contract, im still paying the same as i was 1 1/2 years ago. And im not paying the 10 premium data fee.
ab30494 is offline  
Reply With Quote
sponsored links
Old March 22nd, 2012, 11:36 AM   #11 (permalink)
From My Cold Dead Hands
 
330D's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: upstate NY
Posts: 2,863
 
Device(s): Googlerola Droid Maxx, Moto Spyder, HTC Knight retired, HTC Hero retired,
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 507
Thanked 784 Times in 519 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychotron View Post
LTE users are soaring past you in how much they will pay with Verizon's data caps, you have unlimited data. Go ahead and switch to Verizon and pay $50 for 2 GB of data and get nailed big time for going over, see ya
o_O I've got 10 gb for $50. And because I jumped on with a family member, my bill with Verizon is $30/month cheaper than it was with Sprint.
330D is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old March 22nd, 2012, 12:34 PM   #12 (permalink)
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 404
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 27
Thanked 45 Times in 38 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 330D View Post
o_O I've got 10 gb for $50.
How did you manage that?
psychotron is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old March 22nd, 2012, 01:36 PM   #13 (permalink)
Gun for Hire
 
NYCHitman1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Long Island, NY
Gender: Male
Posts: 6,457
 
Device(s): Nexus 5
Carrier: T-Mobile

Thanks: 1,431
Thanked 1,648 Times in 1,079 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychotron View Post
How did you manage that?
CB probably signed up during VZW's double down promotion. You get twice the data for the same price or w/e.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 330D View Post
o_O I've got 10 gb for $50. And because I jumped on with a family member, my bill with Verizon is $30/month cheaper than it was with Sprint.
Family plan have a employee discount attached?
NYCHitman1 is online now  
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to NYCHitman1 For This Useful Post:
330D (March 22nd, 2012)
Old March 22nd, 2012, 02:37 PM   #14 (permalink)
From My Cold Dead Hands
 
330D's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: upstate NY
Posts: 2,863
 
Device(s): Googlerola Droid Maxx, Moto Spyder, HTC Knight retired, HTC Hero retired,
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 507
Thanked 784 Times in 519 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCHitman1 View Post
CB probably signed up during VZW's double down promotion. You get twice the data for the same price or w/e.



Family plan have a employee discount attached?
Yes, it was when they were doubling data. And my sister (whose plan it is) has a 15 % discount IIRC. So, not everyone will have the same deal as I get.... BUT even without the discount, it is at least the same price as my Sprint plan was. For far superior service.
330D is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old March 22nd, 2012, 02:58 PM   #15 (permalink)
Gun for Hire
 
NYCHitman1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Long Island, NY
Gender: Male
Posts: 6,457
 
Device(s): Nexus 5
Carrier: T-Mobile

Thanks: 1,431
Thanked 1,648 Times in 1,079 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 330D View Post
Yes, it was when they were doubling data. And my sister (whose plan it is) has a 15 % discount IIRC. So, not everyone will have the same deal as I get.... BUT even without the discount, it is at least the same price as my Sprint plan was. For far superior service.
That's craziness. I don't know how your Sprint plan was so expensive. They are cheaper than VZW and AT&T. What the heck did you have?
NYCHitman1 is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old March 22nd, 2012, 03:06 PM   #16 (permalink)
From My Cold Dead Hands
 
330D's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: upstate NY
Posts: 2,863
 
Device(s): Googlerola Droid Maxx, Moto Spyder, HTC Knight retired, HTC Hero retired,
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 507
Thanked 784 Times in 519 Posts
Default

I had a family plan, and terminated a line. Kept the minutes (1500) because it was my only phone. It ended up costing me around $120/month after taxes and fees. Now I'm only paying $100. I don't know why Sprint was so expensive either, but for the quality and coverage difference, I'm way happier with VZW. I must say, I have less minutes (shared 1500 with 10 favorites that aren't charged minutes) but it is a wash in my eyes.
330D is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old March 22nd, 2012, 03:30 PM   #17 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 496
 
Device(s): EVO 4G LTE
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 13
Thanked 150 Times in 85 Posts
Default

Pretty much the same reasons I canceled a month ago to go to AT&T and get the Note. Billing issues were sickening.

I got 5GB's. I'm not too worried about going over. After 5GB's it's only 10 per additional GB if I do.

So far I dont have anything negative to say about AT&T. Im sure it will change because all carriers have issues.
JMac202 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old March 22nd, 2012, 04:27 PM   #18 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Tommydaniel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 845
 
Device(s): Epic 4G Touch
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 50
Thanked 498 Times in 284 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 330D View Post
I had a family plan, and terminated a line. Kept the minutes (1500) because it was my only phone. It ended up costing me around $120/month after taxes and fees. Now I'm only paying $100. I don't know why Sprint was so expensive either, but for the quality and coverage difference, I'm way happier with VZW. I must say, I have less minutes (shared 1500 with 10 favorites that aren't charged minutes) but it is a wash in my eyes.
It was expensive because you stayed on the family plan instead of going with the individual plan. With Sprint you get unlimited mobile to mobile. Do you really talk to landlines enough to justify the 1500 mins? Seriously asking, not trying to be an ass.
Tommydaniel is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old March 22nd, 2012, 04:45 PM   #19 (permalink)
From My Cold Dead Hands
 
330D's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: upstate NY
Posts: 2,863
 
Device(s): Googlerola Droid Maxx, Moto Spyder, HTC Knight retired, HTC Hero retired,
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 507
Thanked 784 Times in 519 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommydaniel View Post
It was expensive because you stayed on the family plan instead of going with the individual plan. With Sprint you get unlimited mobile to mobile. Do you really talk to landlines enough to justify the 1500 mins? Seriously asking, not trying to be an ass.
No, but being as it was my only phone and I didn't want to short change myself so I kept enough. I'm sure I could have saved and stayed with Sprint, but in the end I am so happy I switched. Their service here has become abysmal.

For example, I listened to Pandora last night coming home from a friend's house in my car. I would have been lucky to have been able to stream for the first ten minutes without a buffer when I had Sprint. I listened for the whole hour from doorstep to doorstep last night with out skipping a beat. I could have chatted on the phone or whatever without a dropped call. That would never have happened with Sprint. Maybe VZW does cost a premium, but in my eyes it's worth it. At least here where I am.
330D is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old March 22nd, 2012, 06:27 PM   #20 (permalink)
Gun for Hire
 
NYCHitman1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Long Island, NY
Gender: Male
Posts: 6,457
 
Device(s): Nexus 5
Carrier: T-Mobile

Thanks: 1,431
Thanked 1,648 Times in 1,079 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 330D View Post
No, but being as it was my only phone and I didn't want to short change myself so I kept enough. I'm sure I could have saved and stayed with Sprint, but in the end I am so happy I switched. Their service here has become abysmal.

For example, I listened to Pandora last night coming home from a friend's house in my car. I would have been lucky to have been able to stream for the first ten minutes without a buffer when I had Sprint. I listened for the whole hour from doorstep to doorstep last night with out skipping a beat. I could have chatted on the phone or whatever without a dropped call. That would never have happened with Sprint. Maybe VZW does cost a premium, but in my eyes it's worth it. At least here where I am.
Sad to see that you left, but you gotta do whatever is best for you. That is all that is important in the long run. Did you pick up a GNex when you switched?
NYCHitman1 is online now  
Reply With Quote
sponsored links
Old March 22nd, 2012, 09:07 PM   #21 (permalink)
From My Cold Dead Hands
 
330D's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: upstate NY
Posts: 2,863
 
Device(s): Googlerola Droid Maxx, Moto Spyder, HTC Knight retired, HTC Hero retired,
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 507
Thanked 784 Times in 519 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCHitman1 View Post
Sad to see that you left, but you gotta do whatever is best for you. That is all that is important in the long run. Did you pick up a GNex when you switched?
Nope. I refuse to own a Samsung. I got the OG razr. Other than battery life, I freaking love it. And the battery only sucks because I am constantly on the stupid thing lol.
330D is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old March 22nd, 2012, 09:49 PM   #22 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: New Orleans, LA
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,903
 
Device(s): HTC One M8, HTC One, Nexus 5, Nexus 10, Nexus 7.2, HP Touchpad, iPad Air
Carrier: Sprint, T-Mobile

Thanks: 410
Thanked 960 Times in 599 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by IOWA View Post
Had a 1200 character limit on the email form >.<
Hmm did email and letter become synonymous with each other recently and no one told me? Lol kidding. Sucks about your troubles Iowa. Good luck out there, we are all counting on you.
sikclown is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old March 23rd, 2012, 08:16 AM   #23 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
falconey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Atlanta
Posts: 647
 
Device(s): 2 x Note 3, Note 2 Blackberry Curve
Carrier: Sprint

Thanks: 421
Thanked 408 Times in 252 Posts
Default

I had the same complaints and was offered two months service free with contract extentsion. $400/24. That's $16 per month saved over the life of the contract and that far outweighs the nickel and diming. At least for the moment. Plus I would have had to extend my contract with my last annual upgrade anyway so win/win for me. The service in Atlanta isn't bad at all, I just think they missed the ball on Wiimax though. I hardly ever use it because of the issues with holes in the network.
falconey is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old March 29th, 2012, 10:29 PM   #24 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
americonium's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Massapequa Park
Posts: 94
 
Device(s): HTC EVO Stock for now... NC now with 2.2 sd goodness
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 16
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Default

My fear is that when Sprint upgrades to LTE, our unlimited data will trickle away, just like the rest of the providers.
__________________
Good-bye my Hero, Hello EVO!

My nook has 2 personalities. By day, it's a simple book reader. By night, it's an Android powered PARTY ANIMAL!!!
americonium is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old March 29th, 2012, 10:39 PM   #25 (permalink)
Mr. Logic Pants
Thread Author (OP)
 
IOWA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Chicago
Posts: 8,834
 
Device(s): GS5 GS4 TF101 GS3
Carrier: Sprint

Thanks: 1,901
Thanked 2,351 Times in 1,212 Posts
Ask and ye shall receive!
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by americonium View Post
My fear is that when Sprint upgrades to LTE, our unlimited data will trickle away, just like the rest of the providers.
That's exactly what I'm thinking. I think Sprint LTE 4G is going to require a special "plan" because it's "different".
IOWA is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old April 6th, 2012, 06:27 PM   #26 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 9,945
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 1,745
Thanked 1,991 Times in 1,546 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by IOWA View Post
To whom it may concern,

After careful consideration I have come to the following conclusion. After the never ending rising bill while still ON CONTRACT, with fees such as $10 "premium" data, negating of my employer discount in various billing tricks. The nickel and diming has finally got to me, and you most likely will be losing a customer of 7 years because of these transgressions. On top of this was the removal of my yearly upgrade which was promised to me when I resigned my contract.

On top of all this, the service itself has been degrading, the data getting slower it seems as the day goes by. The 4G WiMax is pretty much unusable lately despite my being in a "well blanketed" area while Verizon LTE users are soaring past me in terms of speed and usability. For the first time in 7 years, I will be shopping other cellular providers and recommend everyone else(at least a dozen people, of which they passed recommendations out as well) I helped put on your service do the same. I will be voicing these concerns loudly in communities that revolve around cell service.

dude.. when did you go GREEN? cool..


hope your letter get some traction with them... because the service is sucking!!
__________________
Later,
Dan

DropBox: register for free space (we both get 500MB extra space): http://db.tt/sWYVl3j6
dan330 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old April 6th, 2012, 10:29 PM   #27 (permalink)
Mr. Logic Pants
Thread Author (OP)
 
IOWA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Chicago
Posts: 8,834
 
Device(s): GS5 GS4 TF101 GS3
Carrier: Sprint

Thanks: 1,901
Thanked 2,351 Times in 1,212 Posts
Ask and ye shall receive!
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan330 View Post
dude.. when did you go GREEN? cool..


hope your letter get some traction with them... because the service is sucking!!
I went green... just under a week ago. Yeah... it's taken a few people by surprise, I think mostly me

...but hey, I help where I can!
twospirits likes this.
IOWA is offline  
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to IOWA For This Useful Post:
twospirits (June 12th, 2012)
Old April 6th, 2012, 11:02 PM   #28 (permalink)
Premium Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Phoenix
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,233
 
Device(s): EVO LTE & EVO 4G & Nexus S 4G
Carrier: Sprint

Thanks: 1,961
Thanked 881 Times in 524 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by IOWA View Post
That's exactly what I'm thinking. I think Sprint LTE 4G is going to require a special "plan" because it's "different".
Based on the articles I've been reading.. there will be no changes to the service plans for for Sprints LTE. Do you have anything that says otherwise?
BenChase7 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old April 6th, 2012, 11:15 PM   #29 (permalink)
Mr. Logic Pants
Thread Author (OP)
 
IOWA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Chicago
Posts: 8,834
 
Device(s): GS5 GS4 TF101 GS3
Carrier: Sprint

Thanks: 1,901
Thanked 2,351 Times in 1,212 Posts
Ask and ye shall receive!
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenChase7 View Post
Based on the articles I've been reading.. there will be no changes to the service plans for for Sprints LTE. Do you have anything that says otherwise?
After posting some of those other articles, I'm leaning towards Sprint keeping things 'as is' for now. I'm not going to hold my breath though. An official announcement is when we'll all find out.
IOWA is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old April 7th, 2012, 02:46 AM   #30 (permalink)
Premium Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Phoenix
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,233
 
Device(s): EVO LTE & EVO 4G & Nexus S 4G
Carrier: Sprint

Thanks: 1,961
Thanked 881 Times in 524 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by IOWA View Post
After posting some of those other articles, I'm leaning towards Sprint keeping things 'as is' for now. I'm not going to hold my breath though. An official announcement is when we'll all find out.
well, since Sprint will be launching their first LTE device in the next couple weeks, we will find out. But i hear where your're coming from. However, I would think if they were increasing prices, we would have heard something by now. Especially since so many articles suggest that they will keep unlimited data with LTE. I'm betting they keep the same prices, along with unlimited data... just like I was since day one.
BenChase7 is offline  
Last edited by BenChase7; April 7th, 2012 at 02:49 AM.
Reply With Quote
sponsored links
Old April 7th, 2012, 03:00 AM   #31 (permalink)
Mr. Logic Pants
Thread Author (OP)
 
IOWA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Chicago
Posts: 8,834
 
Device(s): GS5 GS4 TF101 GS3
Carrier: Sprint

Thanks: 1,901
Thanked 2,351 Times in 1,212 Posts
Ask and ye shall receive!
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenChase7 View Post
well, since Sprint will be launching their first LTE device in the next couple weeks, we will find out. But i hear where your're coming from. However, I would think if they were increasing prices, we would have heard something by now. Especially since so many articles suggest that they will keep unlimited data with LTE. I'm betting they keep the same prices, along with unlimited data... just like I was since day one.
Na, Sprint's been known for their impromptu announcements, ala the $10 Premium fee was leaked only days before it went into effect.
IOWA is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old April 7th, 2012, 04:02 AM   #32 (permalink)
Premium Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Phoenix
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,233
 
Device(s): EVO LTE & EVO 4G & Nexus S 4G
Carrier: Sprint

Thanks: 1,961
Thanked 881 Times in 524 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by IOWA View Post
Na, Sprint's been known for their impromptu announcements, ala the $10 Premium fee was leaked only days before it went into effect.
eghh, sorry you're still upset about the 10 dollar fee added a couple years ago.. but I'd be surprised if there are any fees added anytime soon.
BenChase7 is offline  
Last edited by BenChase7; April 7th, 2012 at 04:15 AM.
Reply With Quote
Old April 7th, 2012, 09:25 AM   #33 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 9,945
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 1,745
Thanked 1,991 Times in 1,546 Posts
Default

I would be surprised if they did not raise the over all price....

inflation.. tax...and death..
what do they have in common? --- I hate them! but you cant stop them
dan330 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old April 10th, 2012, 09:47 AM   #34 (permalink)
Gun for Hire
 
NYCHitman1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Long Island, NY
Gender: Male
Posts: 6,457
 
Device(s): Nexus 5
Carrier: T-Mobile

Thanks: 1,431
Thanked 1,648 Times in 1,079 Posts
Default

I love payin me's a $10 fee and still paying less than the competition
NYCHitman1 is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old April 14th, 2012, 08:53 AM   #35 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Caloy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Richmond, TX
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,864
 
Device(s): Samsung Galaxy Note II
Carrier: Sprint

Thanks: 215
Thanked 199 Times in 149 Posts
Default

I have to agree, I did notice that their data speeds has been very slow, I couldn't even get a decent 4G signal now, even when I go to a big city. I'm still trying to research which would be my best option, I don't need too much data as I do not consume more than 5GB a month (99.99% of the time). Though I'm tempted to renew my contract to get the new HTC Evo 4G, I ask myself is it even worth it that there is no 4G service anyways?

Unlimited is a very good marketing term, but I quickly found out that I really don't need it. So when my contract expries, I'm looking at either AT&T or T-Mobile. Hopefully they will come out with a phone as good or better than the new HTC Evo 4G.
__________________
Pre, may sindi ka?
Caloy is offline  
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Caloy For This Useful Post:
IOWA (April 14th, 2012), la sal (April 14th, 2012), NYCHitman1 (April 25th, 2012)
Old April 14th, 2012, 11:17 AM   #36 (permalink)
Mr. Logic Pants
Thread Author (OP)
 
IOWA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Chicago
Posts: 8,834
 
Device(s): GS5 GS4 TF101 GS3
Carrier: Sprint

Thanks: 1,901
Thanked 2,351 Times in 1,212 Posts
Ask and ye shall receive!
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caloy View Post
I have to agree, I did notice that their data speeds has been very slow, I couldn't even get a decent 4G signal now, even when I go to a big city. I'm still trying to research which would be my best option, I don't need too much data as I do not consume more than 5GB a month (99.99% of the time). Though I'm tempted to renew my contract to get the new HTC Evo 4G, I ask myself is it even worth it that there is no 4G service anyways?

Unlimited is a very good marketing term, but I quickly found out that I really don't need it. So when my contract expries, I'm looking at either AT&T or T-Mobile. Hopefully they will come out with a phone as good or better than the new HTC Evo 4G.
Caloy! Soo good to see you! How've you been?

/ontopic
Yeah, it seems 4G has been DEGRADING where I'm at, I barely even turn it on anymore.
IOWA is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old April 23rd, 2012, 01:32 PM   #37 (permalink)
New Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 3
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCHitman1 View Post
That's craziness. I don't know how your Sprint plan was so expensive. They are cheaper than VZW and AT&T. What the heck did you have?
It depends on your needs. ATT is over $20 a month cheaper but that is with a 10% employer discount. But even without the employer discount it would have been slightly cheaper because ATT's "surcharges" werent as high as Sprints.

I had 2 lines with Sprint. $170 a month after tax and surcharges (NO TEP or anything else). I signed with ATT when they had the 2GB for $25. So without a discount ATT would be $150 play tax and surcharges. But since ATT surcharges were a little less, they would still come out cheaper.

Now though ATT will be a little more expensive cause they increased it to 3GB for $30. So for 2 lines ATT would be $160 before taxes and surcharges and probably about $175 after. So an extra $5 bucks.

But if you were getting un-usable below advertised speeds, you might find the $5 to be worth it. In my situation I will save about $480 over the 2 year agreement.
Kendog210 is offline  
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kendog210 For This Useful Post:
la sal (April 24th, 2012)
Old April 25th, 2012, 08:51 AM   #38 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 207
 
Device(s):
Carrier: AT&T

Thanks: 3
Thanked 35 Times in 30 Posts
Default

Don't waste your time i spoke with Hesse's office about so many issues i experienced and they just don't care. all the guy kept telling was oh that's terrible but we would love to have you back with Sprint. When i asked what Sprint would do for me he made it pretty clear they did not want me back enough to give me a phone. Not even so much as a small credit or token gesture was offered and this coming from a department which is supposed to be working under the CEO. The real kicker was they had a promotion at that time of up to $100 for trying to retain valuable customers who were at risk of leaving. I was flat out told that i did not meet the criteria and no two customers get the same treatment as every account is valued differently. So the guy who just signed up and pays three times more would be more valued then someone who has been with the company for twenty years.

I was basically out of contract for 6 years and never got a phone upgrade yet they refused to give me a free Photon. When i explained to a customer retention supervisor that i would go to AT&T he said that was a great idea. I even had a regional manager tell me that he does not get free loyalty Cheeseburgers and he eats McDonalds every day so in his opinion Sprint should not give loyalty offerings to customers either. Shortly after that hes insinuating that i must be unemployed and broke if i cant cough up the cash for a near obsolete phone.

If you want the email for Dan's office it's dan@sprint.com but you wont ever get him directly you can bet on that one. I even threatened to tell shareholders what was going on and about threats made against me and a regional manager threatened to sue me. The way Sprint is being run has gotten way out of hand in fact when i canceled my service they apparently refused to cancel me which i did not find out until days later. Then they had the nerve to bill me and threaten collections for $.23 which would have been more had it not been for AT&T porting my number away. I told them i'd take them to small claims over the balance and waste their time and money so they squashed it.

My mother has been with Sprint for like 10 years and has never been treated with so much disrespect. I spoke to someone who explained how the length of time you have been with the company and how much profit you generate will determine the treatment you receive. My mother generates much less profit having two phones but since her bill was $30 more a month the account is considered of more value.

I will say Sprint used to be a great company but the only place i see the company headed now is bankruptcy protection. In the end AT&T had a better phone, they are extremely helpful and professional but best of all i save $10 a month over Sprint + tax savings. And for every person you refer to AT&T they give you $25 so if you convert you can pay for your new phone by simply bringing friends and family over.
droidcentric is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old April 27th, 2012, 07:34 PM   #39 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Caloy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Richmond, TX
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,864
 
Device(s): Samsung Galaxy Note II
Carrier: Sprint

Thanks: 215
Thanked 199 Times in 149 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by IOWA View Post
Caloy! Soo good to see you! How've you been?

/ontopic
Yeah, it seems 4G has been DEGRADING where I'm at, I barely even turn it on anymore.

Very long time mate! I'm doing great. Hope everything is well in your end. Cheers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by droidcentric View Post
Don't waste your time i spoke with Hesse's office about so many issues i experienced and they just don't care. all the guy kept telling was oh that's terrible but we would love to have you back with Sprint. When i asked what Sprint would do for me he made it pretty clear they did not want me back enough to give me a phone. Not even so much as a small credit or token gesture was offered and this coming from a department which is supposed to be working under the CEO. The real kicker was they had a promotion at that time of up to $100 for trying to retain valuable customers who were at risk of leaving. I was flat out told that i did not meet the criteria and no two customers get the same treatment as every account is valued differently. So the guy who just signed up and pays three times more would be more valued then someone who has been with the company for twenty years.

I was basically out of contract for 6 years and never got a phone upgrade yet they refused to give me a free Photon. When i explained to a customer retention supervisor that i would go to AT&amp;T he said that was a great idea. I even had a regional manager tell me that he does not get free loyalty Cheeseburgers and he eats McDonalds every day so in his opinion Sprint should not give loyalty offerings to customers either. Shortly after that hes insinuating that i must be unemployed and broke if i cant cough up the cash for a near obsolete phone.

If you want the email for Dan's office it's dan@sprint.com but you wont ever get him directly you can bet on that one. I even threatened to tell shareholders what was going on and about threats made against me and a regional manager threatened to sue me. The way Sprint is being run has gotten way out of hand in fact when i canceled my service they apparently refused to cancel me which i did not find out until days later. Then they had the nerve to bill me and threaten collections for $.23 which would have been more had it not been for AT&amp;T porting my number away. I told them i'd take them to small claims over the balance and waste their time and money so they squashed it.

My mother has been with Sprint for like 10 years and has never been treated with so much disrespect. I spoke to someone who explained how the length of time you have been with the company and how much profit you generate will determine the treatment you receive. My mother generates much less profit having two phones but since her bill was $30 more a month the account is considered of more value.

I will say Sprint used to be a great company but the only place i see the company headed now is bankruptcy protection. In the end AT&amp;T had a better phone, they are extremely helpful and professional but best of all i save $10 a month over Sprint + tax savings. And for every person you refer to AT&amp;T they give you $25 so if you convert you can pay for your new phone by simply bringing friends and family over.

I have to agree, Sprint's customer service has gone way down. I remember trying to buy a battery in a Sprint store nearby, and was told that they won't be able to sell me an OEM battery uf I don't give them my original battery, something to do with recycling. So not to waste my trip, I said ill just buy a car charger. The one I talked to said please wait. I waited 15 minutes and saw the same sales associate entertaining another guy who just walked in. I was really pissed and just walked out. If they don't want my business, I don't want their service. When my contract expires on June 3rd, I'll be hunting for another service provider who will value my business.
Caloy is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old April 28th, 2012, 11:23 PM   #40 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 15
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 1
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by IOWA View Post
What good of unlimited data when I can't use it? If they fix it, I'll stay. If not, I don't mind paying more for better service. That's what you do when you can afford it.
That argument works on the other carriers to. The only reason you need faster speeds is to download things faster. If you're downloading things that take so long that Sprint's data speeds cause you problems, chances are you're going to hit your cap on verizon.

I'll take slower functional speeds over a cap that makes any amount of speed worthless any day of the week and twice on Sunday.
Raynes is offline  
Reply With Quote
sponsored links
Old April 29th, 2012, 02:27 AM   #41 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 204
 
Device(s): HTC One, HTC Evo 3D, Samsung Galaxy S II Epic 4G Touch, HTC Hero
Carrier: Sprint

Thanks: 7
Thanked 91 Times in 63 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raynes View Post
That argument works on the other carriers to. The only reason you need faster speeds is to download things faster. If you're downloading things that take so long that Sprint's data speeds cause you problems, chances are you're going to hit your cap on verizon.

I'll take slower functional speeds over a cap that makes any amount of speed worthless any day of the week and twice on Sunday.

I agree with your point, but a lot depends on what you consider acceptable speed. I barely get more than 150k download speed and often average just barely above 60k. Internet on my phone is barely usable for even doing email and occasionally looking at a website. Data caps wouldn't really affect me terribly, since I can't really use Internet as is.

That being said, I have no plans to jump ship. I've been with sprint for about 10 years. Even with the currently abysmal Internet, none of the other carriers are even close in price since I have 4 lines. I am very hopeful that the new upgrades for 3G as well as adding 4G LTE will make my concerns go away.
Adar is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old April 29th, 2012, 03:47 AM   #42 (permalink)
Premium Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Phoenix
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,233
 
Device(s): EVO LTE & EVO 4G & Nexus S 4G
Carrier: Sprint

Thanks: 1,961
Thanked 881 Times in 524 Posts
Default

my data speeds are pretty slow, too. I get about 300Kbps on average via Sprints 3G (I live in Phoenix). I consider myself a pretty heavy data user, as I use about 2 to 5 GB a month. That would cost me a lot of extras on Vzw or ATT's networks.. I only pay about $180 (after tax, fees, insurance, etc) on Sprint for practically unlimited everything for 3 lines... its hard to beat Sprints plans. Sprints plans just cant be beat! Even with the slow data speeds, my phone can surf the web quite well.. web pages open fast.. I've never had a problem with streaming data... I stream music several hours a day without a problem. That being said, Sprint needs to improve their data speeds.. and what I have seen in their Network Vision upgrades, that is clearly happening.
BenChase7 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old April 29th, 2012, 11:44 AM   #43 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 71
 
Device(s): HTC Hero --> HTC Evo Shift --> Droid Razr
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 16
Thanked 15 Times in 9 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raynes View Post
That argument works on the other carriers to. The only reason you need faster speeds is to download things faster. If you're downloading things that take so long that Sprint's data speeds cause you problems, chances are you're going to hit your cap on verizon.

I'll take slower functional speeds over a cap that makes any amount of speed worthless any day of the week and twice on Sunday.
A data cap doesn't automatically make data speeds worthless. Those speeds are only worthless once you reach the cap. This seems to be an argument that Sprint users like to use to justify their abysmal data speeds. It's slow, but at least we it's unlimited! When I had Sprint I thought the same thing. But what's the use of unlimited data if it's so slow you can't use it?

Sprint's data speeds aren't slow for just downloading things, either. Simply accessing the internet or checking e-mail takes ridiculously long. For me, Sprint's data speeds were just appalling, and I'l gladly pay a bit more every month to have good 3G speeds and excellent 4G on Verizon's network.
Joshbear is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old May 1st, 2012, 10:53 PM   #44 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 207
 
Device(s):
Carrier: AT&T

Thanks: 3
Thanked 35 Times in 30 Posts
Default

And when your data is slow it takes longer to send files which wastes both your time and battery while waiting. And if you do the math at 150Kbps you are getting approximately 1Mb of possible per minute which there is no way in hell you can stream anything of good quality with that. If you enjoy being trapped in the ice age of slow speeds and low quality video and music then Sprint is probably perfect for you.

Most simply don't have a clue that streaming services downgrade the quality when you have a slow connection. So radio you don't get HD or even CD quality and video like Netflix you get the lowest possible bitrate. Hulu recommends a minimum of 1.5Mbps for standard definition and 3Mbps or better for HD streams. While Netflix bitrates are 3Mbps for 720 and 4Mbps for 1080 so anything less is a very low quality stream.

For some it's about quality and for others it's about quantity which is what keeps both the Dollar stores and Sprint in business.
droidcentric is offline  
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to droidcentric For This Useful Post:
la sal (May 2nd, 2012)
Old May 2nd, 2012, 08:40 AM   #45 (permalink)
Gun for Hire
 
NYCHitman1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Long Island, NY
Gender: Male
Posts: 6,457
 
Device(s): Nexus 5
Carrier: T-Mobile

Thanks: 1,431
Thanked 1,648 Times in 1,079 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by droidcentric View Post
And when your data is slow it takes longer to send files which wastes both your time and battery while waiting. And if you do the math at 150Kbps you are getting approximately 1Mb of possible per minute which there is no way in hell you can stream anything of good quality with that. If you enjoy being trapped in the ice age of slow speeds and low quality video and music then Sprint is probably perfect for you.

Most simply don't have a clue that streaming services downgrade the quality when you have a slow connection. So radio you don't get HD or even CD quality and video like Netflix you get the lowest possible bitrate. Hulu recommends a minimum of 1.5Mbps for standard definition and 3Mbps or better for HD streams. While Netflix bitrates are 3Mbps for 720 and 4Mbps for 1080 so anything less is a very low quality stream.

For some it's about quality and for others it's about quantity which is what keeps both the Dollar stores and Sprint in business.
That isn't the case for all Sprint customers. These issues aren't widespread nationwide. It just so happens that people here on the boards have some issues, but that doesn't account for everyone on Sprint. For all those know-it-all types out there, I'm willing to put money down that I get better speeds on my Sprint phone than you do on any provider you have. FWIW, like everything else in this world - YMMV.
NYCHitman1 is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old May 2nd, 2012, 06:01 PM   #46 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 207
 
Device(s):
Carrier: AT&T

Thanks: 3
Thanked 35 Times in 30 Posts
Default

So you get better speeds then most of the Sprint user base (judging by the constant posts on Sprint's own forums) and this is a good thing?

You may have faster data but i have more reliable coverage here in Florida and that's what is most important to me. Imagine if half the roads you traveled each week were total dead (would you still sing the same tune?) zones. Not to mention a few years before the AT&T merger i had the CEO of bellsouth himself go to bat for me. I have also been an AT&T customer for well over 20 years and when i had a problem paying my bill a few years ago they even discounted my bill. Yes after losing my job due to medical problems they knocked $40/month the cost of my land line completely off my bill and let me keep my home phone for free. If it had been Sprint they would have tried to sell me some additional service to correct the broken services they already sold me.
droidcentric is offline  
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to droidcentric For This Useful Post:
la sal (May 2nd, 2012)
Old May 30th, 2012, 11:07 AM   #47 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
ArmageddonX's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Arizona, USA
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,541
 
Device(s): Nexus5 - Nexus10
Carrier: Sprint

Thanks: 369
Thanked 840 Times in 417 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 330D View Post
You know, the worst part about sprint sucking so hard these days is all the friends I told to switch back a year ago when the service hadn't declined to where it is now. I bet I had 10 friends and family members convert, now I feel like a *****e because they are stuck in a contract with a terrible company for another year. I apologize to them every time I see them lol....
Same thing happened to me. I convinced my Family to stay with Sprint in June of last year & we all re-upped our contract for the Evo3D. Bam, this network restructuring happens. Every time one of their phones 3G doesn't work I get an angry look lol

~ ArmyX
__________________
Note that thoughts expressed here are merely my personal opinions and will hopefully
share my thoughts on the matter to stimulate a respectful discussion.
"There are in fact two things, science and opinion; the former begets knowledge, the latter ignorance." ~ Hippocrates
"If anyone's head is acting an antenna, seek help or wear tin foil." ~ EarlyMon
ArmageddonX is offline  
Last edited by ArmageddonX; May 30th, 2012 at 11:10 AM.
Reply With Quote
Old May 30th, 2012, 12:28 PM   #48 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 118
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 3
Thanked 8 Times in 6 Posts
Default

wow.. i had no idea everyone else was feeling like me. I haven't been on this forum in ages and I see all the complaints that I'm having.
Roddy is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old May 31st, 2012, 01:27 AM   #49 (permalink)
New Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 3
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 1
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Super frustrated

I've never posted on here but I browse this forum everyday. I must say my data as well as reception has progressively gotten worse since I got my 3vo a week after it came out. I'm talking up to 2 min to open a Web page sometimes. I'm experiencing a couple dropped calls every week. I live just outside of Philadelphia. It's getting to the point where I'm seriously considering paying more for better service after sticking with sprint since 98'. I have one more upgrade to use by October. I'm holding on in hopes that lte service will be in the Philly region by then. Otherwise I'm going to have to make a tough decision. I've never been able to use my phone inside of my house due to poor reception but it's so bad lately I'm just about ready to jump ship. Believe me this post can't begin to voice my frustration.
rodneyrob is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old June 9th, 2012, 04:25 PM   #50 (permalink)
Mr. Logic Pants
Thread Author (OP)
 
IOWA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Chicago
Posts: 8,834
 
Device(s): GS5 GS4 TF101 GS3
Carrier: Sprint

Thanks: 1,901
Thanked 2,351 Times in 1,212 Posts
Ask and ye shall receive!
Default

UPDATE:

So Sprint made right by me, and allowed me to upgrade early. I picked up the LTEvo and I couldn't be happier. 3G speed has SKYROCKETED on this thing.

Check it out.


Each and every test is taken on 3G!

IOWA is offline  
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to IOWA For This Useful Post:
BenChase7 (June 9th, 2012), twospirits (June 12th, 2012)
Reply


Go Back   Android Forums > Android Carriers > Sprint
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:34 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.