Go Back   Android Forums > Community Info & Talk > Suggestion Box & Feedback

Get excited for the Samsung Galaxy S5! Find everything you need and discuss it in our Galaxy S5 Forum!

test: Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old September 17th, 2009, 07:57 AM   #1 (permalink)
Junior Member
Thread Author (OP)
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 89
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 3
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default Remove 'Fav Forums' and 'MyAndroid'?

Is there a way to remove the "Favorite Forums" and/or "MyAndroid" widgets? I'd rather have a wider view of messages/threads...

Also, what is the "MyAndroid" box suppose to contain? Mine just displays "Holler".

tlbj6142 is offline  
Reply With Quote
sponsored links
Old September 17th, 2009, 08:27 AM   #2 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Andronix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 676
 
Device(s): Samsung i7500 @ GAOSP Froyo nightly
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 7
Thanked 17 Times in 13 Posts
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by tlbj6142 View Post
Is there a way to remove the "Favorite Forums" and/or "MyAndroid" widgets? I'd rather have a wider view of messages/threads...

Also, what is the "MyAndroid" box suppose to contain? Mine just displays "Holler".

Also, this new addons makes browsing from android device unusable! Please turn off that features untill you add possibility to enable/disable it.

Tnx
Andronix is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old September 17th, 2009, 08:32 AM   #3 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
dkaufman1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: The Lab
Posts: 1,203
 
Device(s): Fast Fact: Our apps run on more than 2500 Android device types.
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 11
Thanked 27 Times in 14 Posts
Default

Thirded.
dkaufman1 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old September 17th, 2009, 04:05 PM   #4 (permalink)
Rob
I'm tellin' mommy on you!
 
Rob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 1,133
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 30
Thanked 2,130 Times in 263 Posts
Send a message via AIM to Rob
Default

DANGIT!

I was hoping this new feature would really be something users would enjoy. This way you don't have to try and keep track of ALL the forums but you can set your favorites and view new posts in those.

For example maybe you have the G1, are considering the CLIQ and are interested in Android Applications. Sign up for those 3 and BOOM, much better access to the areas that interest you.

I'd love to hear from the 3 above and other members about your thoughts:
  • Do you find it helpful?
  • Do you like it, love it, hate it?
  • Would it be better somewhere else on the site?
  • How about option to turn on/off
I'm going to HAVE to implement a sidebar at some point because of some other implementation ideas. But in the end I want to do what people here want depending on what the majority say.

Let's hear it. Don't just try to be nice... be honest! Although constructive criticism is preferred over hateful ranting lol
Rob is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old September 17th, 2009, 04:31 PM   #5 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
KlaymenDK's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Denmark
Posts: 1,221
 
Device(s): HTC Desire Z (rooted, CyanogenMod v7.1; Revoked ClockworkMod) HTC Desire (rooted, Oxygen rom; Revoke
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 31
Thanked 132 Times in 100 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob View Post
I'd love to hear from the 3 above and other members about your thoughts:
  • Do you find it helpful?
  • Do you like it, love it, hate it?
  • Would it be better somewhere else on the site?
  • How about option to turn on/off
I'm going to HAVE to implement a sidebar at some point because of some other implementation ideas. But in the end I want to do what people here want depending on what the majority say.
Very well, master Rob ...

I don't find the sidebar helpful, and would love the option to remove it. Also in the future, I would rather have a box at the bottom (or configurable) because, especially on small displays, width is 'more expensive' than page length (that is, height).

I nearly always go to "New Posts" and scan for posts in the forums that interest me. Only sometimes do I return to the main forum index and search from there, so the "Favorite Forums Edit" (as it's called on my screen ) is not very useful.

Having said that -- I am very happy to be a frequent guest on this forum, and I guess we should all send you a beer coupon for Web Admin Day.
__________________
Don't forget to hit the "Thanks" button when someone helps you!!!
How To Ask Questions The Smart Way
-- 010\001\111 --
KlaymenDK is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old September 17th, 2009, 08:15 PM   #6 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 127
 
Device(s): Nexus 7 Samsung S2 i1900 Google NEXUS 2.2
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 0
Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Default

Hi. I'm not crazy about it either. To me, we should be able to turn it off or if you want to have a sidebar, have it on the right side so it doesn't interfere with reading.

Another thing I don't like is that we have to click twice for New Posts.

Things were very nice before these two changes. Brian
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob View Post
DANGIT!

I was hoping this new feature would really be something users would enjoy. This way you don't have to try and keep track of ALL the forums but you can set your favorites and view new posts in those.

For example maybe you have the G1, are considering the CLIQ and are interested in Android Applications. Sign up for those 3 and BOOM, much better access to the areas that interest you.

I'd love to hear from the 3 above and other members about your thoughts:
  • Do you find it helpful?
  • Do you like it, love it, hate it?
  • Would it be better somewhere else on the site?
  • How about option to turn on/off
I'm going to HAVE to implement a sidebar at some point because of some other implementation ideas. But in the end I want to do what people here want depending on what the majority say.

Let's hear it. Don't just try to be nice... be honest! Although constructive criticism is preferred over hateful ranting lol
bgoody is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old September 17th, 2009, 08:54 PM   #7 (permalink)
Junior Member
Thread Author (OP)
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 89
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 3
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bgoody View Post
Another thing I don't like is that we have to click twice for New Posts.
My bookmark for the site is the new post link, but I agree, 2 clicks is just silly, when the 'new post' button should be the first thing 90% of returning users should click.

There is only one php board I visit in which I don't use new posts and that is because 1) they don't offer it, 2) the board's signal-to-noise ratio is just stupid. There are maybe 3 topics out of 100's worth reading at any given moment.

Regarding the side bar stuff, I've seen it used on the front page before, but never within the forum proper.

BTW, what is the "My Android" thing suppose to be used for?
tlbj6142 is offline  
Last edited by tlbj6142; September 17th, 2009 at 08:55 PM.
Reply With Quote
Old September 17th, 2009, 09:06 PM   #8 (permalink)
Junior Member
Thread Author (OP)
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 89
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 3
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default

Wait, is the my favorites gonna allow me to use "new posts-->favorites" and just show new posts from those forums? If so, that might not be too bad. But I'd move my favorites into the User CP, it doesn't make sense to put it on every page.
tlbj6142 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old September 17th, 2009, 09:49 PM   #9 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
kabbie_mcfeely's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 549
 
Device(s): Android G1 CyanogenMod 4.2.6
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 0
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Default

I agree with the side bar being in the way. It does make it hard to read the forums on the mobile version.
__________________
Thats what Android said ...
kabbie_mcfeely is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old September 18th, 2009, 01:40 AM   #10 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: California
Posts: 397
 
Device(s): From the Hero to the Moment
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default

I'm still confused on what the "MyAndroid" bar is for i get the favorite forums part i am still boggled at what myandroid is for.
ChrisPlague is offline  
Reply With Quote
sponsored links
Old September 18th, 2009, 07:11 AM   #11 (permalink)
Rob
I'm tellin' mommy on you!
 
Rob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 1,133
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 30
Thanked 2,130 Times in 263 Posts
Send a message via AIM to Rob
Default

What if we were to move the sidebar to the right hand side and keep it on every page? How about keeping it on the left and having it only on the homepage? Or on the right and only on the homepage?

@tlbj6142 - yes that is exactly what you can do with it

@ChrisPlague - it was only there for testing...
Rob is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old September 18th, 2009, 07:23 AM   #12 (permalink)
Junior Member
Thread Author (OP)
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 89
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 3
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default

Putting things just on the home page might not be too bad. Not sure about mobile viewing. Might need to put it elsewhere on their view.

Edit: It doesn't look too out of place on the front page, like it does on the forum thread lists and thread view pages.
tlbj6142 is offline  
Last edited by tlbj6142; September 18th, 2009 at 07:26 AM.
Reply With Quote
Old September 18th, 2009, 08:47 AM   #13 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
dkaufman1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: The Lab
Posts: 1,203
 
Device(s): Fast Fact: Our apps run on more than 2500 Android device types.
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 11
Thanked 27 Times in 14 Posts
Default

Another thought, stick it in the top 5 stats box. That would allow it to be part of the place we all look. Though honestly I really only look at the posts on the right side of that box, the rest is really waste too.
dkaufman1 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old September 18th, 2009, 01:50 PM   #14 (permalink)
Rob
I'm tellin' mommy on you!
 
Rob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 1,133
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 30
Thanked 2,130 Times in 263 Posts
Send a message via AIM to Rob
Default

I changed the sidebar to ONLY homepage and forum display... see how that works. In the meantime I'll talk to the developer about moving it elsewhere or incorporating it elsewhere.

Two questions:

1) Would you like if the "left half" of the "Top 5" thing displayed "new posts in favorites" while the right hand side still shows new posts in all?

2) Is it consensus to make the "New Posts" button 1 click and have the "New in Favorites" a separate link completely somewhere else to reduce clicking amount?
Rob is offline  
Last edited by Rob; September 18th, 2009 at 01:54 PM.
Reply With Quote
Old September 18th, 2009, 02:18 PM   #15 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
KlaymenDK's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Denmark
Posts: 1,221
 
Device(s): HTC Desire Z (rooted, CyanogenMod v7.1; Revoked ClockworkMod) HTC Desire (rooted, Oxygen rom; Revoke
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 31
Thanked 132 Times in 100 Posts
Default

That sounds good to me.
Thanks for not being put off by us being put off by your shiny new feature!
KlaymenDK is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old September 18th, 2009, 03:07 PM   #16 (permalink)
Rob
I'm tellin' mommy on you!
 
Rob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 1,133
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 30
Thanked 2,130 Times in 263 Posts
Send a message via AIM to Rob
Default

^ LOL no worries. I only added it because I thought it would help and be cool/enjoyable/effective. I'm all about implementing things that will improve the community here. So if you have any other ideas... I'm always all ears.
Rob is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old September 19th, 2009, 11:50 AM   #17 (permalink)
Premium Member
 
justjimjpc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Washington DC, USA
Posts: 10,560
 
Device(s): G1(2ea) 1 rooted, MT3G v1.0, Samsung Vibrant, Samsung III, LG SLATE Tablet
Carrier: T-Mobile

Thanks: 5
Thanked 220 Times in 104 Posts
Default New Posts Button

As for me .. I would prefer a single click button for "New Posts" could nicely fit beside the "Page of Pages" control at the top of the page ...

Since I read every post ... it is alot of clicking ... so help a brother out ... leave it in the Menu if you must but a One clicker is My Vote ...
__________________
Help Us: Submit FAQ's You have answered over and over! Will add them to OUR FAQ LIB. Check out our FAQ's.... Also Check out our Tag Search. \\\ Running 2 G1's & a MT3G, Vibrant(rooted), Galaxy S: <<< OLD New >>> JUST Samsung S3-32GB & LG GSlate Tablet /// Link for --> G1 Dream ROOT GUIDE ///// Link for --> UN-ROOT GUIDE
.
justjimjpc is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old September 19th, 2009, 12:15 PM   #18 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 45
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default

I don't use the side bar at all, though I'm not opposed to them (I use them on other sites, though for different functions). As it stands, though, I'd quite like the option to turn it off if I'm not using it.
DanGrover is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old September 20th, 2009, 12:25 AM   #19 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: California
Posts: 397
 
Device(s): From the Hero to the Moment
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default

one thing i would like that ive seen on other forums isnt really a big deal its just something i like and that is the ability to put which phone were currently using so under your name it would say something like:

Phone: HTC Hero or something like that
ChrisPlague is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old September 20th, 2009, 12:32 AM   #20 (permalink)
Premium Member
 
justjimjpc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Washington DC, USA
Posts: 10,560
 
Device(s): G1(2ea) 1 rooted, MT3G v1.0, Samsung Vibrant, Samsung III, LG SLATE Tablet
Carrier: T-Mobile

Thanks: 5
Thanked 220 Times in 104 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisPlague View Post
one thing i would like that ive seen on other forums isnt really a big deal its just something i like and that is the ability to put which phone were currently using so under your name it would say something like:

Phone: HTC Hero or something like that
Click on the Menu "CP" which will take you to your profile "Control Panel".

Then EDIT your signature ....

If you notice the area below this post starting at the thumbnail of one of my phone theme's ... all the area below is my signature ....

So you have all kinds of liberty to what you may include....

Instructions, hints, links phones, builds ... etc
justjimjpc is offline  
Last edited by justjimjpc; September 20th, 2009 at 12:33 AM.
Reply With Quote
sponsored links
Old September 20th, 2009, 12:35 AM   #21 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: California
Posts: 397
 
Device(s): From the Hero to the Moment
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by justjimjpc View Post
Click on the Menu "CP" which will take you to your profile "Control Panel".

Then EDIT your signature ....

If you notice the area below this post starting at the thumbnail of one of my phone theme's ... all the area below is my signature ....

So you have all kinds of liberty to what you may include....

Instructions, hints, links phones, builds ... etc
yeah i know you can put in your sig but if it was included like where you edit location and such more people would use it.
ChrisPlague is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old September 20th, 2009, 12:44 AM   #22 (permalink)
Premium Member
 
justjimjpc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Washington DC, USA
Posts: 10,560
 
Device(s): G1(2ea) 1 rooted, MT3G v1.0, Samsung Vibrant, Samsung III, LG SLATE Tablet
Carrier: T-Mobile

Thanks: 5
Thanked 220 Times in 104 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisPlague View Post
yeah i know you can put in your sig but if it was included like where you edit location and such more people would use it.
Guess I have dont get what you saying... as I edit my signature regurally and update the info.

Under your avatar you can include you location so people know where you are ... ( so is this the "location and such" you are referring to ?)
justjimjpc is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old September 20th, 2009, 12:49 AM   #23 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: California
Posts: 397
 
Device(s): From the Hero to the Moment
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by justjimjpc View Post
Guess I have dont get what you saying... as I edit my signature regurally and update the info.

Under your avatar you can include you location so people know where you are ... ( so is this the "location and such" you are referring to ?)
no, what i mean if you know when you "edit your profile" you can add a avatar and there is a part to put in your location there should be another one that says Current phone:

i just think if that was automatically there more people would use it that way.

here is a link that may help you understand what i mean. Look at the users name then look directly beneath it

i apologize for linking to another forum but yeah

How secure is BBM - BlackBerry Forums at CrackBerry.com
ChrisPlague is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old September 20th, 2009, 12:55 AM   #24 (permalink)
Premium Member
 
justjimjpc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Washington DC, USA
Posts: 10,560
 
Device(s): G1(2ea) 1 rooted, MT3G v1.0, Samsung Vibrant, Samsung III, LG SLATE Tablet
Carrier: T-Mobile

Thanks: 5
Thanked 220 Times in 104 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisPlague View Post
no, what i mean if you know when you "edit your profile" you can add a avatar and there is a part to put in your location there should be another one that says Current phone:

i just think if that was automatically there more people would use it that way.

here is a link that may help you understand what i mean. Look at the users name then look directly beneath it

i apologize for linking to another forum but yeah

How secure is BBM - BlackBerry Forums at CrackBerry.com

Ok I understand what you mean now ... We just use the Signature area for that info ... and of course is seen in every posts.... provided you want to show your signature.
justjimjpc is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old September 20th, 2009, 12:56 AM   #25 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: California
Posts: 397
 
Device(s): From the Hero to the Moment
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by justjimjpc View Post
Ok I understand what you mean now ... We just use the Signature area for that info ... and of course is seen in every posts.... provided you want to show your signature.

yeah i was just suggesting it because i thought more people would use it that way.
ChrisPlague is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old September 20th, 2009, 10:15 AM   #26 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
dkaufman1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: The Lab
Posts: 1,203
 
Device(s): Fast Fact: Our apps run on more than 2500 Android device types.
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 11
Thanked 27 Times in 14 Posts
Default

Great discussion, here. I am excited to see everyone talking about how to improve this forum. I really feel after the holidays we will see a big influx of traffic.

I just had a friend buy a G1 via Ebay and was asking me about all sorts of things. That is coming this holiday season. Making this forum ready for that influx of noobs will welcome them and make it an easier and better place for all of us.

Keep up the great tweaking and LISTENING. I and others appreciate it. Nice job.
dkaufman1 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old September 20th, 2009, 11:11 AM   #27 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: California
Posts: 397
 
Device(s): From the Hero to the Moment
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkaufman1 View Post
Great discussion, here. I am excited to see everyone talking about how to improve this forum. I really feel after the holidays we will see a big influx of traffic.

I just had a friend buy a G1 via Ebay and was asking me about all sorts of things. That is coming this holiday season. Making this forum ready for that influx of noobs will welcome them and make it an easier and better place for all of us.

Keep up the great tweaking and LISTENING. I and others appreciate it. Nice job.
yeah i was thinking the same especially considering the hero is being released on sprint and possibly the sholes on vzw before the holidays that would be more people from two major forums added to this site.

i know when i start selling the hero id definately send people here for more info on and about their phone.
ChrisPlague is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old November 9th, 2009, 10:31 PM   #28 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 17
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via AIM to nesl247
Default

So is there a way to permanently disable these? It's a bit annoying to have a sidebar because the forum width gets changed.
nesl247 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old November 12th, 2009, 09:05 AM   #29 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 58
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 0
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Default

When browsing forums from the Droid, the only thing 'My Android' ever contains is an Amazon ad. And it's a royal nightmare. When I touch anyplace on the screen other than a specific link, it shows that the click box for 'My Android' is huge - it essentially covers everything to the right and below it. Not a problem for mouse users, but on a touch screen, slightly missing the needed link activates the 'My Android' clickbox, and basically dumps me ff to Amazon. Selecting threads is doable with 2 levels of zoom or so, but going to a different page is a royal pain. To have any chance of hitting page numbers without activating 'My Android', you have to zoom in all the way,and it's a hit or miss even then. Please move the thing to the right of the forums, or let us disable it - thanks.
scorrpio is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old November 12th, 2009, 03:02 PM   #30 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Caddyman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Delaware
Posts: 3,219
 
Device(s): Galaxy Nexus Prime
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 70
Thanked 644 Times in 226 Posts
Send a message via AIM to Caddyman Send a message via MSN to Caddyman Send a message via Yahoo to Caddyman
Default

the sidebar is fine with me, i run sidebars on all my sites and it's fine IMO

for mobile viewing switch to the mobile skin

the fav forums is actually nice on a forum that is so busy. but i agree with a few above i HATE having to click twice to get to either new post or new fave posts.

the my android is a ad block, websites and forums cost money, hence, they show advertising, it is what it is.

I REALLY don't like the top 5 box on the forum home though, idk why, ever since it was released on vb.org i see it as a useless mod....

I understand vb 4.0 just dropped and you all are probably trying to hold back best you can to make any changes, and that makes sense, it is a very different system then the 3 series. templates system is changing, mods are changing, everything is changing.

i could spend a lot of time making suggestions but it's not worth it till you all upgrade and see what changes.
Caddyman is offline  
Reply With Quote
sponsored links
Old November 12th, 2009, 08:23 PM   #31 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 58
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 0
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Default

The mobile skin on the Droid is a disaster - it is apparently designed for lower-res screens, so to get to usable size, I need3-4 levels of zoom. And while it's apparently designed with a D-pad navigation in mind, it's downright not touch-friendly.

Using regular phandroid skin makes for much better browsing - if not for that amazon ad problem. I already confirmed that this problem is only with that ad. On rare occasions when there is something else - like the C-shield ad - the clickbox is exactly the size of the ad, and everything works perfectly. Amazon ad is the only one with a clickbox that covers the whole forum - and as it would have it, that is the ad I see in 'My Android' 9 out of 10 times.
scorrpio is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


Go Back   Android Forums > Community Info & Talk > Suggestion Box & Feedback
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:11 PM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.