Go Back   Android Forums > Android Phones > T-Mobile G1

New Forums: Nexus Player | Nexus 9
View Poll Results: How do you access the internet on your G1?
I use WiFi and don't have a data plan 20 54.05%
I usually use WiFi, but like having the convenience of EDGE/3G 2 5.41%
I use WiFi when availiable, but usually stick to EDGE/3G 12 32.43%
I use EDGE/3G almost exclusively, and have little or no need for WiFi 2 5.41%
EDGE? 3G? WiFi? Who needs 'em?! 1 2.70%
Voters: 37. You may not vote on this poll

test: Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old December 4th, 2008, 04:10 PM   #1 (permalink)
Junior Member
Thread Author (OP)
 
devin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 15
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Post How to Use Your G1 on AT&T Without a Data Plan

I'm already part of an AT&T business plan, and would just as soon continue to use AT&T. Using T-Mobile with my contract-free G1 isn't an option, as they don't have coverage in my area.

Also, I live in a small town where WiFi is available almost everywhere. It would be nice to have Internet access while commuting, etc. but I don't think I would use an unlimited data plan enough to justify spending upwards of $20/month for the convenience.

For these reasons, I wanted to use my G1 on AT&T's network without purchasing an unlimited data plan. Here's what I did.


Activating and Unlocking

Upon inserting my AT&T sim card and booting the phone, I was presented with an unlock message. I dismissed the message, entered AT&T's APN settings and attempted to sign in to my Google account. As expected, it failed.

With AT&T's APN settings set, all I needed was an unlock code. I purchased one from www.unlock-tmobileg1.com. They were fast - I got my code within hours of ordering it.

I restarted the phone and got the unlock prompt. I entered the code, and it was accepted.

With the correct APN settings still intact I tried again to sign in to my Google account. It worked! No T-Mobile SIM required.


Disabling Data

Now that the over the air activation was complete, I wanted disable cell data completely. As one unfortunate T-Mobile customer discovered, cell data can't simply be turned off. It seems that the G1 uses small amounts of data even in standby. While this isn't a problem with an unlimited data connection, it can get expensive if you're roaming or on a per kilobyte rate.

My solution was to leave the username and password APN settings blank. That way, the G1 simply doesn't know how to use the data connection.

These are the settings I used:
Name: AT&T
APN: wap.cingular
Proxy: leave blank
Port: leave blank
Username: leave blank
Password: leave blank

Server: leave blank
MMSC: http://mmsc.cingular.com
MMS Proxy: wireless.cingular.com
MMS Port: 80
MCC:310
MNC:410
APN Type: leave blank

Voice, SMS, etc. still work fine. If I am not connected to WiFi and I try to access a webpage, or perform some other action that requires an internet connection, I get a network error.

Advertisements
devin is offline  
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to devin For This Useful Post:
freeg1unlockcodes (July 9th, 2010)
sponsored links
Old December 5th, 2008, 10:06 AM   #2 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
N3TWORK BURN3R's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Long Beach, CA
Posts: 552
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 0
Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
Send a message via AIM to N3TWORK BURN3R Send a message via MSN to N3TWORK BURN3R Send a message via Yahoo to N3TWORK BURN3R
Default

Forgive me if i sound stupid here, but if you can afford an AT&T voice/data plan, why not use the iPhone? Im not advocating the iPhone by any means, but why go thru hoops trying to get a G1 to work on the AT&T network, when you can just keep it simple and go with a iPhone? I love the Android OS on the phone, but hate the HTC Dream hardware (bad builds, sagging screen etc) i can understand you want to have some kind of open source software and all, but in the end, is it really worth it? Just a thought in my head. :-)
__________________
!!Xbox 360 Group Join up!!
N3TWORK BURN3R is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old December 5th, 2008, 10:13 AM   #3 (permalink)
New Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 12
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by devin View Post
Disabling Data

Now that the over the air activation was complete, I wanted disable cell data completely. As one unfortunate T-Mobile customer discovered, cell data can't simply be turned off. It seems that the G1 uses small amounts of data even in standby. While this isn't a problem with an unlimited data connection, it can get expensive if you're roaming or on a per kilobyte rate.
Here's another way to disable cell data:
1. Use Anycut to create a shortcut to "Testing"
2. Click on Testing.
3. Click on Phone Information
4. Hit Menu button
5. Click on More
6. Click on Disable data connection

This turns off all data access. Note that GPRS service switches to "disconnected".
Now you should have a phone that does voice calls, but no data access.
To re-enable cell data, do the reverse.

I now do this when I am not planning to use cell data for a while. It seems to improve the battery life.
upgrayedd is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old December 5th, 2008, 10:40 AM   #4 (permalink)
Community Manager
 
Phases's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Nashville, TN
Gender: Male
Posts: 7,225
 
Device(s): Galaxy Note 3
Carrier: Verizon

Thanks: 705
Thanked 16,405 Times in 3,159 Posts
phases78@gmail.com
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by N3TWORK BURN3R View Post
Forgive me if i sound stupid here, but if you can afford an AT&T voice/data plan, why not use the iPhone? Im not advocating the iPhone by any means, but why go thru hoops trying to get a G1 to work on the AT&T network, when you can just keep it simple and go with a iPhone? I love the Android OS on the phone, but hate the HTC Dream hardware (bad builds, sagging screen etc) i can understand you want to have some kind of open source software and all, but in the end, is it really worth it? Just a thought in my head. :-)
Some will agree with ya. Some will want the G1. Now those people will have instructions!
__________________
Every forum should have a Phases.
Phases is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old December 5th, 2008, 10:49 AM   #5 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
N3TWORK BURN3R's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Long Beach, CA
Posts: 552
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 0
Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
Send a message via AIM to N3TWORK BURN3R Send a message via MSN to N3TWORK BURN3R Send a message via Yahoo to N3TWORK BURN3R
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phases View Post
Some will agree with ya. Some will want the G1. Now those people will have instructions!
Understandable. I wouldnt want the iphone, but it seems like an obvious choice for att people.
N3TWORK BURN3R is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old December 5th, 2008, 12:18 PM   #6 (permalink)
Junior Member
Thread Author (OP)
 
devin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 15
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by N3TWORK BURN3R View Post
Forgive me if i sound stupid here, but if you can afford an AT&T voice/data plan, why not use the iPhone? Im not advocating the iPhone by any means, but why go thru hoops trying to get a G1 to work on the AT&T network, when you can just keep it simple and go with a iPhone? I love the Android OS on the phone, but hate the HTC Dream hardware (bad builds, sagging screen etc) i can understand you want to have some kind of open source software and all, but in the end, is it really worth it? Just a thought in my head. :-)
  1. I don't want an iPhone. I want a G1.
  2. I don't need a data plan - AT&T or otherwise. In my original post, I explain how I disabled EDGE so I don't accumulate fees on my per-kilobyte rate.
  3. If you want any modern smartphone without a data plan, you'll probably need to jump through a few hoops. Contracts and data plans are how cell providers make money.
I think you're right though - many people will choose the iPhone over the G1. But if you want a phone that is cheaper, open source, has conversation and push capable Gmail, etc, a G1 without a data plan might be the way to go.
devin is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old December 5th, 2008, 12:25 PM   #7 (permalink)
Junior Member
Thread Author (OP)
 
devin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 15
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by upgrayedd View Post
Here's another way to disable cell data:
1. Use Anycut to create a shortcut to "Testing"
2. Click on Testing.
3. Click on Phone Information
4. Hit Menu button
5. Click on More
6. Click on Disable data connection

This turns off all data access. Note that GPRS service switches to "disconnected".
Now you should have a phone that does voice calls, but no data access.
To re-enable cell data, do the reverse.

I now do this when I am not planning to use cell data for a while. It seems to improve the battery life.
Awesome! I didn't know it was possible to disable the data connection this way.
Sounds like a good solution if you plan on re-enabling later.
devin is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old December 5th, 2008, 01:15 PM   #8 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Ageless Stranger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Northamptonshire
Gender: Male
Posts: 686
 
Device(s): G1, Galaxy S2, Galaxy S4
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 8
Thanked 37 Times in 27 Posts
Google can talk?
Default

There is a nice little app on the market called "Toggle Settings", a nice clean interface to toggle all those nice power draining functions.
__________________
You can lead a person to knowledge, but you can't make them think.
Ageless Stranger is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old December 5th, 2008, 06:02 PM   #9 (permalink)
New Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 1
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Does mms and sms still work with att when you disable data connections/set username to something that isnt cingular?
notaooo is offline  
Last edited by notaooo; December 5th, 2008 at 06:03 PM.
Reply With Quote
Old December 9th, 2008, 12:47 PM   #10 (permalink)
Junior Member
Thread Author (OP)
 
devin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 15
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by notaooo View Post
Does mms and sms still work with att when you disable data connections/set username to something that isnt cingular?
SMS and voice work. I haven't been able to get MMS working. It isn't something I use often, so I haven't tried very hard.

I'll be sure to post back here if I have any new info. Has anyone else been able to get MMS working on AT&T?
devin is offline  
Reply With Quote
sponsored links
Old March 28th, 2009, 02:58 PM   #11 (permalink)
New Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Mo City TX
Posts: 1
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Is it possible to activate the G1 without ever having a data plan? Like over wifi?

On the other hand, I think my means of obtaining a G1 may have the answer to that problem. My plan is to upgrade to an iPhone- I'm on AT&T, while my friend, who is on T-Mo, upgrades to a G1, then we basically trade (with some $ changing hands too). Neither of us wants the data plan, but we have to buy into them when we buy the phones, along with the 2 year service agreement.

My understanding is that neither of us has to keep the data plan for any amount of time after purchase, so should I just be sure to activate the G1 before I cancel the data plan?

On the other hand, I'm not sure I would have any extra costs on my monthly service bill if I signed up for the data plan then ended up canceling it before I had used any data.

I'm leaving the iPhone unlock up to my friend, doing the G1 myself.
4UnaVuCr is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old March 29th, 2009, 09:26 PM   #12 (permalink)
Junior Member
Thread Author (OP)
 
devin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 15
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4UnaVuCr View Post
Is it possible to activate the G1 without ever having a data plan? Like over wifi?

On the other hand, I think my means of obtaining a G1 may have the answer to that problem. My plan is to upgrade to an iPhone- I'm on AT&T, while my friend, who is on T-Mo, upgrades to a G1, then we basically trade (with some $ changing hands too). Neither of us wants the data plan, but we have to buy into them when we buy the phones, along with the 2 year service agreement.

My understanding is that neither of us has to keep the data plan for any amount of time after purchase, so should I just be sure to activate the G1 before I cancel the data plan?

On the other hand, I'm not sure I would have any extra costs on my monthly service bill if I signed up for the data plan then ended up canceling it before I had used any data.

I'm leaving the iPhone unlock up to my friend, doing the G1 myself.
Sounds like a good plan, will you be able to cancel the iPhone plan without too much hassle?

Unfourtunatley, you do have to transfer some cell data to activate the G1. I was able to get my unlocked G1 activated by temporarily enabling data and disabling it as soon as the activation was complete. I did have to pay a little bit on AT&T's per KB rate, but it was worth it.
devin is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old March 30th, 2009, 11:07 AM   #13 (permalink)
New Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Southern California
Posts: 11
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via AIM to shermanatrix Send a message via MSN to shermanatrix Send a message via Yahoo to shermanatrix
Default free internet?

Does this mean you're using the internet for free? Just a bit confused, myself, I entered in your code and I am now accessing the internet--but I know it's not on a wi-fi connection at the moment.

<3 Holly Pocket
shermanatrix is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old March 30th, 2009, 07:58 PM   #14 (permalink)
Junior Member
Thread Author (OP)
 
devin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 15
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by shermanatrix View Post
Does this mean you're using the internet for free? Just a bit confused, myself, I entered in your code and I am now accessing the internet--but I know it's not on a wi-fi connection at the moment.

<3 Holly Pocket
Are you with T-Mobile or AT&T?

In general, cell network companies have two types of data plans - unlimited and pay per Kilobyte. If you want to use your G1 to browse the internet, push Gmail, etc., a pay per KB plan is basically useless, because you'll probably end up paying more per day or week than an unlimited plan costs. I don't spend any money on a data plan, because I use WiFi exclusivley.

If you haven't explicitly purchased an unlimited plan, you have a pay per KB plan, and you should disable cell data immediately by changing the APN settings as I described in my original post so you don't get hit with a huge bill.


Hope that helps,
Devin
devin is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old April 2nd, 2009, 08:50 PM   #15 (permalink)
New Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Southern California
Posts: 11
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via AIM to shermanatrix Send a message via MSN to shermanatrix Send a message via Yahoo to shermanatrix
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by devin View Post
Are you with T-Mobile or AT&T?

In general, cell network companies have two types of data plans - unlimited and pay per Kilobyte. If you want to use your G1 to browse the internet, push Gmail, etc., a pay per KB plan is basically useless, because you'll probably end up paying more per day or week than an unlimited plan costs. I don't spend any money on a data plan, because I use WiFi exclusivley.

If you haven't explicitly purchased an unlimited plan, you have a pay per KB plan, and you should disable cell data immediately by changing the APN settings as I described in my original post so you don't get hit with a huge bill.


Hope that helps,
Devin
Well I followed your post instructions exactly, to reformat the APN--I have AT&T by the way--but I've used it a few times so that WILL be a charge per KB, right?
shermanatrix is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old June 17th, 2009, 06:55 PM   #16 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 42
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

I tried what you had stated by deleting username and password but it still used internet so i just deleted the whole apn settings.

Has anyone confirmed if this actually worked i know its a bit old topic now
Nak#57 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old February 8th, 2010, 01:57 PM   #17 (permalink)
New Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 1
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

I tried these settings also, but data still shows that it's on, and edge network is in the header, so i deleted the apn.
leahguillermo is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old February 27th, 2010, 06:36 PM   #18 (permalink)
New Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 1
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

its best to delete the whole apn because if you dont you will be charged with internet access. i have att with unlimited text but not internet. i just click on make new apn and left the way it is without typing anything in but if you hhit the back button it wont let you so all you got to do is hit the home key and thats that. but this will charge you internet idk how but it does. im in like $30 for the charge of internet so i deleted the whole thing and use wifi cuss i got fios and its fast so im good.
g1 master is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old May 20th, 2010, 12:09 AM   #19 (permalink)
New Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 13
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Is this still working for everyone? I want a g1 to work on AT&T without a data plan.
#1thunderfan is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old August 3rd, 2010, 05:43 PM   #20 (permalink)
New Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 1
 
Device(s): T-Mobile G1 OS 1.6 CyanogenMod-4.2.15.1 Kernel:2.6.29.6 AT&T network
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by devin View Post

These are the settings I used:
Name: AT&T
APN: wap.cingular
Proxy: leave blank
Port: leave blank
Username: leave blank
Password: leave blank

Server: leave blank
MMSC: http://mmsc.cingular.com
MMS Proxy: wireless.cingular.com
MMS Port: 80
MCC:310
MNC:410
APN Type: leave blank

Voice, SMS, etc. still work fine. If I am not connected to WiFi and I try to access a webpage, or perform some other action that requires an internet connection, I get a network error.
using the above settings my device was still able to access browser, maps, market ect. through the cell network (not using wifi). checking my AT&T account confirmed that i had used data through the wap.cingular connection. i fixed this by changing
APN: wap.cingular to
APN: mangled

it will not allow you to put nothing in the field so i just typed in mangled, and viola everytime i use browser/maps/anything data outside of wifi i get a connect error SMS and phone calls seem fine, havent tried MMS but seeing that it has its own server field i think it will be OK.

i'm not sure if maybe since the original post AT&T changed there network to not require username/password (they know who you are through the sim card) and so the APN address alone is enough to transmit data and they'll just charge you later (and they will trust me about $3 for >1MB while activating and figuring this out over the week)
kilobyte_mike is offline  
Last edited by kilobyte_mike; August 4th, 2010 at 09:29 PM.
Reply With Quote
sponsored links
Old August 18th, 2010, 04:59 PM   #21 (permalink)
New Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 4
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post
Question There is a problem communicating with the Gooogle servers

I had T-Mobile and moved to an area with no access. I switched to AT&T. Before I left I received the unlock code from T-Mobile and applied it successfully. I then put the phone aside and used the MyTouch phone I also had. Now I am interested in using the G1 also and I have a problem.

This is my problem. I boot the device and I am prompted with three options.
1. Create a new Google account
2. Log into an existing account
3. Place an emergency call

I tried logging into an existing account many times and then tried creating a new one. All attempts failed with the error "There is a problem communicating with the Google servers". I understand that I may need to create an APN for data stuff but I don't believe I need to create one to simply log into the Google account.

I currently have a data plan with AT&T and it works fine on my MyTouch phone because I created the custom APN. It, however, did not need the APN to log into Google initially so I am assuming it isn't required for the G1.

If I am wrong here then how can I enter/create an APN without first logging into the Google account thus making the phone interface viewable. I'm confused on how to proceed and would greatly appreciate any assistance.

TIA

Capsaicinburn
Capsaicinburn is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old December 25th, 2010, 10:09 PM   #22 (permalink)
New Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 1
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Okay, sorry if I sound alittle stupid of if this question has been asked before, but...
If you disable data on your G1, will you still be charged for it? From what I am reading it seems like people are disabling data to save data and batteries. I may be wrong, but can somebody answer my Q?
The reason i may be switching is because my dad doesnt want to pay for a data plan, and because at&t is really stubborn and just adds data on your iphone even when you dont need it. I might get an unlocked G1 and I want to avoid data charges. Thanks!
Nathan
n4th4nd0ftw is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old December 25th, 2010, 11:51 PM   #23 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 202
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 8
Thanked 25 Times in 25 Posts
Default

You can munge the APN and it should keep data from flowing over the mobile network. That doesn't mean they won't charge you for it, of course. It's up to the carrier.
__________________
Inspire 4G, CM7.2
TMo PAYG (no data). How I use it.
fratermus is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old January 6th, 2011, 07:56 PM   #24 (permalink)
Hom
New Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 1
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

My AT&T Phone broke and I had a T-Mobile G1 laying around. I got an unlock code and I inserted my AT&T Sim card into the phone, inputted the unlock code and now everythings working smoothly. My question is how are my rates going to apply? Will I get charged for using the internet? What happens when I buy an app? On my old phone, I only had 200 texts a month, is this still the same? THANK YOU!
Hom is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old March 29th, 2011, 07:07 PM   #25 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
crz6662's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: pgh. pa.
Posts: 27
 
Device(s): All Rooted/Flashed - Nexus 7, T-MO Samsung SGS2, Motorola Defy MB525, G1, Sony Ericsson, Motorola Ra
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 9
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hom View Post
My AT&T Phone broke and I had a T-Mobile G1 laying around. I got an unlock code and I inserted my AT&T Sim card into the phone, inputted the unlock code and now everythings working smoothly. My question is how are my rates going to apply? Will I get charged for using the internet? What happens when I buy an app? On my old phone, I only had 200 texts a month, is this still the same? THANK YOU!

Your plan should remain the same. It's tied to your sim card, not the phone. Whatever plan you had previously should apply.
You do know you only have Edge speeds with that phone on AT&T, don't you ?

I realize this is an old post but, any changes made to APN settings won't matter anymore, if your using data, they will see it and charge you accordingly.
There were 3 APN settings changes that could be made to remove the data throttle on T-MO when you hit your 5GB and they slowed your data to a crawl. It was really pretty cool. But T-MO caught on and now instead of keeping track of data use at the phone end, it's now done at their end.
Unlimited is not really unlimited. It's Unlimited to 5GB/Unlimited-Throttled @5GB & up, to dial up/slower than Edge speeds.
I assume AT&T is the same way now.
crz6662 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply

T-Mobile G1
Current Rating:
Rate this Phone:

The future of mobile phones has arrived���¢�¢Ã... Read More

Tags
activate, at&t, data, unlock, wifi


Go Back   Android Forums > Android Phones > T-Mobile G1
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:00 PM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.