February 5th, 2010, 01:41 PM
Thread Author (OP)
Join Date: Feb 2010
Carrier: Not Provided
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Hey, this is my first post and i'm pretty new to all this malarky.
I recently got the HTC G2 Touch and sometimes it is a great phone and sometimes it's the most expensive brick i've ever bought. I was wondering if anyone could answer a couple of questions,
1. I'm surprised the phone doesn't have a music equalizer. Are there any apps that do this?
2. Toon Warz lags on my phone quite alot. Is there anything I can do to speed it up?
3. When I play a song there is a stutter at the beginning of each song, is there any way to stop this? And when I press pause it doesn't pause straight away, or when using the buttons on the headphones.
4. Why can't I find Doom on the market? I've searched literally everything!
5. If I buy a game, does it just get charged onto my phone bill?
6. I know that you can uninstall a game within 24 hours and you won't be charged, but couldn't you just uninstall and reinstall an app every 24 hours and not get charged?
Thank you very much in advance to who ever helps me with this!
7. I have firmware 1.5, build version 22.214.171.124, is this the most recent version?
Last edited by krazzie_ammo; February 5th, 2010 at 01:43 PM.