January 24th, 2012, 01:22 PM
Thread Author (OP)
Join Date: Jan 2012
Carrier: Not Provided
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
LG MyTouch 4G questions: led indicator, profiles, photo, contacts, etc
I just go the LG MyTouch 4G and had a few questions. TIA
1. Does the MyTouch have an LED message indicator light for missed calls, message notifications, etc? If so, can you let me know the steps to set it up on my phone?
2. Is there only 2 options for profiles on the phone? Silent and Sound? If I can add additional profiles, please let me know the steps for setup. Also, does anyone know how to change the sound notification when the phone is on silent? The sound notification only occurs if I am actually using the phone at the time but not if the phone is not in use.
3. Is there an option to change selected contacts # to ring even if the phone is on silent (like on the blackberry)?
4. Is there a way to get the bottom button bar light to stay on instead of disappearing so quickly?
5. How do you attach a picture to a contact?
6. Some of my contacts, I can customize the labels for phone (instead of selecting mobile, home, etc I can make my own label) but some of them canít. Does anyone know why this is the case and how I can do it for all contacts?