September 18th, 2012, 07:23 PM
Thread Author (OP)
Join Date: Sep 2012
Carrier: Not Provided
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Display is draining battery
Hey i'm new here but before you list suggestions i could do here's what i'v done.
1. Factory Reset my phone (didn't work)
2. I keep Wi-fi, auto rotation, and gps off
3. I put the brightness all the way down and shut off auto brightness
4. I put the screen time-out at 15 secs.
5. I'm always in range and have service.
But whenever I check to see what is using my battery it's always the display. It's at 97% right now. Which is weird...because of all the things above.
I'd love some input and thanks beforehand.