• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

1.000 years old Inca artifact proven to be a replica of an ancient aircraft.

Post links to the threads you started on the subjects you mentioned and I'll happily come discuss any of them. Just because people choose to read and research alternative theories doesn't make someone uneducated, a moron, or gullible. I'm guessing you know who Michio Kaku is, for those that don't he's considered to be the modern day Einstein, you'll find him and his work is discussed on a lot of these "wacky" sites because his work and his theories continue to support what "tinfoil hat" wearers have been saying for years, but why isn't he laughed at and ridiculed, because he's one of thee smartest people on the planet that's why!

What a difference 20 years makes eh...

Here's some more "uneducated" talk from one of the braniest man on the planet.

Look at what Icke and Kaku say in the video, if that is true then it could go along way to explaining the paranormal, but it isn't given the same focus because it doesn't fit with mainstream thinking.

Post links, are you kidding? How many links do you want to sites about aliens and pyramids? Perhaps I

Upvote 0
Post links, are you kidding? How many links do you want to sites about aliens and pyramids?
Eh, it was you who said there were other topics we could be discussing, so I assumed you would have already started your own threads to discuss what interests you and asked to provide links to them.
I like the videos you posted. However, they do not prove anything.
The point of posting them was to show that a theory which was once considered to be "crazy", "wacky" "loony" ect ect is now considered quite plausible by modern day science, as are many others, and I find it highly interesting.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones