1. Welcome to the newer, better version of Android Forums! Be sure to see the announcement and enjoy checking it out!

Some of you have been having login issues. - Please try now. Sorry for the trouble!
  2. All attachments uploaded on the first day of this new look need to be re-uploaded, or will appear broken. All prior to that, and all going forward, should work fine. We apologize for the inconvenience!

[1-21-13][ROM] CM10.1 for the evoLTE!!

1. Rxpert83

Rxpert83 Dr. Feelgood Moderator

NOT MY WORK!! For those who want more information about this ROM, check out Android Polices write up found here:http://www.androidpolice.com/2012/08/30/hands-on-how-cyanogenmod-10-fixed-my-evo-4g-lte/

Originally posted by deck on XDA. Donate links are at the bottom. At least go hit the guys with some thanks :)

Keep up to date with all of the happenings here:
    [8-24-12] ROM-WIP CM10 for the evoLTE! - xda-developers

Advertisement
  2. Rxpert83

3. NaterTots

NaterTots Well-Known Member

Sweet! I look forward to giving it a run.
    Maybe next week.

Sometimes it's hard to flash new stuff when the current one is working so well.;)

Naters
    argedion likes this.
  4. EarlyMon

EarlyMon The PearlyMon Moderator

So it begins. :)

(you know what I mean ;))
    argedion likes this.
  5. windsorclarenc

windsorclarenc Well-Known Member

6. Rxpert83

No.

Once you get them setup the first time each method is very easy to use though.
  7. 3vodroid

3vodroid Well-Known Member

This is awesome! Can't wait till this is all stable.. For now I'll stick with what I'm running but I'm definitely following this :D :thumbup:
    ocnbrze likes this.
  8. Rxpert83

Thread title updated

I also changed the download link in the OP to the xda thread. Theres no way I'm gonna be able to keep it current otherwise :p
    ocnbrze likes this.
  9. jackgibbs

jackgibbs Well-Known Member

could someone please let me know when 5ghz wifi is fixed? cm threads on xda are unpossible. tia
  10. kbp08tls

kbp08tls Well-Known Member

Nightlies are available in Goo Manager now. Probably the easiest way to keep updated. But I think that, at least for a little while, that the builds linked in the thread are the most up to date.
  11. Rxpert83

Yeah, as of right now decks builds are much better than the official nightly
    3vodroid likes this.
  12. davvy1856

davvy1856 Well-Known Member

Been on this for a few days now and have had some pretty spotty data connectivity. Wifi is fine, no problem, but when I leave the house, not only am I not getting LTE (which I should) I'm not even getting 3G most of the time. I get 1x or no data at all. I didn't have any issues like this with Viper so I'm confident its not my phone. Anyone else experiencing similar issues?

I am S-on with hboot 1.12 so I shouldn't have to do anything special right? The kernal should install with the ROM normally? Any suggestions?
    3vodroid likes this.
  13. Rxpert83

Yes, you can just install normally.

As far as your issues, have you tried toggling data or maybe updating prl and profile while on a sense Rom and then nandroiding back to cmx?
    Granite1 likes this.
  14. 3vodroid

Is there a notable battery life difference with this ROM? I would hope to think since sense is gone battery life should be nice. And does this get rid of our multitasking issue? Bc if so I'm sold. Lol
  15. Rxpert83

Multitasking is completely fixed.

Battery life seems to be about the same right now. Gotta keep in mind this isn't a fully polished product yet.

Once we start seeing custom kernels and RC candidate builds it will be better than sense
  16. 3vodroid

I'm sold just on multitasking being fixed lol... Does this have a custom kernel now?
  17. Rxpert83

It comes with the only kernel that will work on it. If you are h-boot 1.15 you'll have to fastboot flash the boot.img
  18. 3vodroid

gotcha! :thumb:
  19. 3vodroid

You know what.. i cant take it anymore.. i need to flash this rom. lol Do i need to flash the kernel before or after the rom? hey im off work today anyway. lol
  20. Rxpert83

Either one, but the Rom won't boot unless it has both

There was an update for this Rom today. Check the xda thread for 8/29
  21. 3vodroid

Awesome, thanks buddy. One more question. Can i use the flash gui method on this kernel? That seems to be the most straight forward option.
  22. Rxpert83

You should, but you'd have to do the kernel before the Rom.

Personally, having your adb folder all setup for fastboot is going to save you down the road. I highly suggest that route. Once you have it set up it will only take a minute to flash the kernels after that. Only have to set it up once
  23. 3vodroid

where can i find the dowload for the kernel? Ive downloaded the rom+gapps just need the kernel and should be good to go.

Or am i just a noob and the kernel is included in the rom zip. lol
  24. 3vodroid

OK this is wierd.. i went to back up my apps thru titanuim and i noticed that nothing is there... its not showing any of the apps i have on my phone. From the looks of it it sees my sd card and everything... wierd..
  25. Rxpert83

Kernel is included in the Rom zip. Open it up its called boot.img
    3vodroid likes this.