• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root 1.47.651.1 and toast's root method

saecrow

Apr 14, 2010
anyone know if the latest update (1.47.651.1) is available to be applied to a toast's method rooted phone? i've seen some posts over at xda that refer to starting all over and bringing your device from stock to full root with the latest ota, but not sure if that's what i want (need) to do. the devs had the sd card fix update available as a stand alone update after being rooted. has the 1.47.651.1 become available to apply with my current status, or is the only way to implement it to start from scratch? anyone else in this situation?
thanks!

yeah, i know not to apply the ota, thanks. so just to confirm, i'm running the custom stock, i have to be on the look out for a custom stock rom with the latest ota patch, there won't be just an ota patch released by the devs for the custom stock rom. . . . it will be a whole new rom released with that patch?

thanks!

Upvote 0
yeah, i know not to apply the ota, thanks. so just to confirm, i'm running the custom stock, i have to be on the look out for a custom stock rom with the latest ota patch, there won't be just an ota patch released by the devs for the custom stock rom. . . . it will be a whole new rom released with that patch?

thanks!

Yeah Devs will release a full updated ROM that contains the updates.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones