1.6 for behold 2

Last Updated:

1. wontom

wontom Member This Topic's Starter

i havn't found any information on the behold 2 section for 1.6 coming for the behold 2. my good friend is a district rep and said that a samsung rep came and told them that the behold 2 will be getting an official 1.6 update as soon as june 21st or as late as june 28th. i asked him why 2.x won't be released and he said the phone is not capable of handling 2.x. 1.6 will be the only update the behold 2 will receive. so maybe people should move on the the galaxy s when it releases next month? or ditch samsung phones forever. i personally did not buy my phone because "tmobile/samsung PROMISED 2.x" too many people on here say this. really? because the phone was promised something you bought it? i understand your pain, i feel it as well but i'm going to keep my behold 2 because i love it and got it for a steal (100). atleast we're seeing some type of update.

Advertisement
  2. mwl1119

mwl1119 Well-Known Member

You got ripped off.

3. euph_22

euph_22 Well-Known Member

I'd say that is neither a steal or a rip off. I'd say $80 is about right (well, right for Jan -May, high for a phone tmo's planning on dropping like a stone)

4. rleal2010

rleal2010 Well-Known Member

The only person that got a "SteaL" was samsung because they just robbed you from 100 bucks. lol.

Just know that your generous donation to Samsung is fuelin their tablet creation :)

5. mwl1119

My Behold II was given to me as an exchange for my T-749 Highlight and I still feel ripped off.

I am beginning to feel ripped off by Motorola because my Cliq is still on 1.5 and it was given to me too.

You are paying for a Data plan to use outdated versions of Android.

Its like having high speed internet on this:

[​IMG]

6. djquick

djquick Well-Known Member

LMAO!! Nice way to rub it in!:D

7. mwl1119

Look at the amount of Android devices with 2.1:[​IMG]

Now consider that Tmo now offers the G1, Mytouch, Behold II, Cliq, Cliq XT, Garminphone, and the Slide and ONLY 1 has 2.1..... that is 14%.

14%!!!!!

vs a 50% average!

Their are eight android devices on the other three major carriers combined and only 2 (Backflip and Devour) are not on 2.1.

Anyone seen the Carfax commercials where the guy keeps asking to see the carfax but the salesman wants to show him the sunglass holder?

That's how I feel when T-mobile says "no phone left behind".

Why the **** not blame T-mobile?

I am steamed....... sorry.

8. wontom

wontom Member This Topic's Starter

i got it 2 months ago before they decided to cancel 2.x seemed like a steal to me then.