1 cent for USB chargers on amazon?Accessories

1. TonyGotSkilz

TonyGotSkilz New Member

Ok to quickly preface this, I ordered a 10 in 1 bundle of Evo accessories recently on Amazon and it was supposed to be $8.88 bucks. There was some kind of error and yesterday I got an email stating that they refunded my money because it was miss listed but they sent me a leather case which I can keep for free. They also sent me a link to the actual (fixed) listing and the price was actually supposed to be $45 bucks lol quite the jump. So I'm keeping the case but I still need all the other accessories. In my search I found this:

Amazon.com: HTC EVO 4G Sync & Charge USB Cable: Fosmon Technology: Cell Phones & Service

Its a USB Charger listed for .01 cents a piece. So I'm wondering if I'm going to get another e-mail in a few days about this ad being bull also. I'd really like a charger ASAP (I want to keep one at work and one at home) so i don't feel like waiting a week to find out this is bunk. With the last bundle I ordered it on Friday and didn't find out till Tuesday that I wasn't getting any of the stuff I wanted. I'm currently caseless, screen protector-less and working with only one charger and looking to remedy that ASAP without spending a grip. Anyone brought one of these yet so I can tell if its legit or not?

Advertisement
  2. Headcase_Fargone

Headcase_Fargone Well-Known Member

$2.98 now and can be had for a dollar off Monoprice.com.
  3. TonyGotSkilz

TonyGotSkilz New Member

I see they caught that mistake, glad i didn't order from them or i'd be screwed yet again. Amazon is teh gey. I never liked that site. I already ordered some from mono thanx.
  4. Mabster

Mabster Well-Known Member

Still shows one cent for me, but + $2.98 for shipping...

The thread title is what got me in here and it's misleading as the ad is only for a cable only not a charger.