• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

1 month prepaid SIM w/ unlocked G1?

FDokinawa

Lurker
Nov 26, 2009
I live in Japan and have an Unlocked G1(they dont sell the G1's here) and im going home for the holidays in Dec and would like to bring my phone with me. I only need a SIM card for a month.

does anyone offer just a SIM card for a month? and will I be able to get on 3G??

Welcome to the Forums :)

Your questions would depend on where you go for your holiday but I'm sure you can pick up a PAYG sim card up when your their and You'll have to see about the Signal level yourself. Maybe you could check online before you go?

Im not worried about signal level.. parents live in BFE, lol so signal will be bad. I just want to make sure I can A) get a SIM for only a month. and B) that it will have 3G(unlimited) for a month too.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones