1 very basic Q if you please :)Support

Last Updated:

1. emily01

emily01 Member This Topic's Starter

Hey all ,
    how do u set the x10 to ring for the maximum length of time ?
    i use ringdroid and although the sound clip i made rings for long enough when i test it, when the phone actually rings with a call it its no where near as long as the clip i made .. or long enough for me to answer the damn thing ! lol
    thanks in advance , em

Advertisement
  2. Grospolina

Grospolina Member

AFAIK, it should play for as long as the phone is ringing, and I think it loops if the clip is too short. Maybe it's getting cut off by your voice mail? Maybe you can set it to pick up after a larger number of rings?

Also, make sure that there's no silence at the beginning of the ringtone.

3. jack frost

jack frost Member

I don't know which company you are with, but with Rogers (Canada) they let your phone ring for a maximum amount before it goes to voicemail that you cannot control. with my regular ring it was 4 rings and then voicemail.

try calling your provider and asking them if that is the case.

4. emily01

emily01 Member This Topic's Starter

hey guys ,
    thanks for the replies ...
    Grospolina , nope no silences at the beginning of ringtone and yes its defiantly being cut off by my voicemail , but i can see no way of changing how long my phone rings for .
    Jack Frost ...im with tmobile in the uk and have been for years ....never had this problem with my other phones... in fact i remember as far back as my motorola razer i could set the ring length lol