1 week in, goodbye BB

Last Updated:

1. carbonware

carbonware New Member

I've had my Droid about a week and only a few issues but generally I like it. My BB seems oddly light now and I'm missing it's battery time but otherwise I'm glad to see it go.

About me, I'm a marketing/ecommerce,photographer/designer guy. So in other words a Mac guy, not doing an iPhone has gotten me scorn and teasing from the designers and other creative types I work with but I just can't bring myself to use AT&T.

I'm also an occasional writer, love music, all things audiophile, home theater, recording arts and stage craft. I love to travel, I consult and teach career coaching and networking (career not IT), photography, digital imaging, graphic arts and catalog workflow, systems and technology design (only for creative tech) and I can be a little geeky but not a know-it-all.

I know I have much to learn and I'm mostly here for that. I look forward to learning more about my new tool and learning from you.

2. Manzano

Manzano Member

In my field of work I've had the Verizon Black Berry Tour, Iphone 3G and now the Droid. I take the DROID over any other phone hands down.
    Love it.
  3. Carl C

Carl C Well-Known Member

Welcome! :D
  4. justjimjpc

justjimjpc Premium Member VIP Member

Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:
  5. shivers316

shivers316 Godmember VIP Member

Welcome to the forums! :)
  6. carbonware

carbonware New Member

I use my professional handle, pixpro, Michael Margolies (pixpro) on Twitter I don't talk about my phone much though! Okay yes I have mentioned it a couple of times but mostly I tweet about photography tech, recording and audio tech, graphic design tools and SEO/ecommerce.