1 week in, goodbye BB

1. carbonware

carbonware New Member

I've had my Droid about a week and only a few issues but generally I like it. My BB seems oddly light now and I'm missing it's battery time but otherwise I'm glad to see it go.

About me, I'm a marketing/ecommerce,photographer/designer guy. So in other words a Mac guy, not doing an iPhone has gotten me scorn and teasing from the designers and other creative types I work with but I just can't bring myself to use AT&T.

I'm also an occasional writer, love music, all things audiophile, home theater, recording arts and stage craft. I love to travel, I consult and teach career coaching and networking (career not IT), photography, digital imaging, graphic arts and catalog workflow, systems and technology design (only for creative tech) and I can be a little geeky but not a know-it-all.

I know I have much to learn and I'm mostly here for that. I look forward to learning more about my new tool and learning from you.

Advertisement
    :
  2. Manzano

Manzano Member

Welcome.

In my field of work I've had the Verizon Black Berry Tour, Iphone 3G and now the Droid. I take the DROID over any other phone hands down.
    Love it.
  3. Carl C

Carl C Well-Known Member

Welcome! :D
  4. justjimjpc

justjimjpc Premium Member VIP Member

Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:
  5. shivers316

shivers316 Godmember VIP Member

Welcome to the forums! :)
  6. carbonware

carbonware New Member

I use my professional handle, pixpro, Michael Margolies (pixpro) on Twitter I don't talk about my phone much though! Okay yes I have mentioned it a couple of times but mostly I tweet about photography tech, recording and audio tech, graphic design tools and SEO/ecommerce.