1 year contract pricing

Last Updated:

1. dokedoke

dokedoke Member This Topic's Starter

So I called Verizon customer service on Tuesday night and was quoted 269 for one year pricing. I just looked online and its only 229 on there. What prices were you guys getting in-store for the 1 year ? Still havent sold myself on the X yet because I dont know whats coming in the next year and I do like my Droid.

Advertisement
  2. sic0048

sic0048 Well-Known Member

It shows as $269 on the verizonwireless site when I look at it. There are other 3rd party sites that have it for less, but most of those require a 2 year contract.

3. Agfox

Agfox Active Member

379 - 100 mail in rebate was what it cost me this morning.

4. dokedoke

dokedoke Member This Topic's Starter

weird on my account is shows 229 and then a 100 dollar instant rebate.

5. aldo

aldo Well-Known Member

You are probably going through employee/corporate pricing. I got the same price when I went through my employer.

6. tranceFusion

tranceFusion Well-Known Member

employer discount takes $40 off the one year contract price. you can't use the promo codes though (SMART30, PRMCD10) and you dont get free activation. This makes it more like a $85 difference between 1 and 2 yr contract. you can get free overnight though.

7. RFHavens

RFHavens Member

I did add a line and it was $229 (after MIR) plus $35 activation, and then some accessories of course added to that. So that would make the corp store price the same as online for me. I actually asked Jason who I had my appointment with this morning and he said that they in almost all cases have the same pricing that is online. There are times when there may be an online special or a in store special that can make thing different.

I also did a comparison online without logging in and saw the price at $269 so not sure why that was but who knows.