• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

1-yr price for Incredible?

nickacs

Apr 4, 2010
Atlanta
Hi everyone-
I was wondering if anyone has any information on the price of the INC if you do a 1-yr deal instead of 2-yr? I am definitely going to get the INC, but thinking that in one more year, there will be something "better" and don't want to get stuck in another year's contract :)

I saw a couple posts saying it's "normally" $70 more than the 2-yr price, but has this been officially confirmed? I emailed VZW support via their website last night and got a LOL email back today from some numbnut there saying:

"The prices for the Droid Incredible have not been released yet; however, if you decide to pre-order online, the equipment will be mailed to you and is not available for in-store pick-up when pre-ordering."

:rolleyes: Um, sorry but the pricing HAS been released. I quickly emailed back the hyperlink from Verizon's OWN website with the official press release AND pricing that specifically states $199 for 2-yr contract.

Anyways, can someone please clear this up? :)

Thank you!

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones