10.5 Tab S GamingSupport

Last Updated:

1. starks1979

starks1979 New Member

I just purchased the tab s ...and I was eager to play some games, but I'm finding a lot of my favorite games force closing...such as Deus Ex and Heroes of order and Chaos. I'm thinking this is just a compatibility issue...but I'm wondering , anyone else running into a lot of games force closing ...I've had more then just these two close on me.

2. ocnbrze

ocnbrze DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!! Moderator

well i do not own those games.....was thinking about getting deus ex.

so far i have been playing hitman go, lionheart, and clash of clans and never had any issues yet with any of them.
  3. mbushnaq00

mbushnaq00 New Member

Deus Ex The Fall v0.0.20 works perfectly with great performence
    ocnbrze likes this.
  4. starks1979

starks1979 New Member

Yeah only if I enable developer options and turn on force gpu rendering...heroes of order and chaos doesn't work...nova 3 doesn't work..xcom doesn't work...the conduit doesn't work...my list is growing more and more the longer I own the tablet...and the games are higher end games that are among the best to play on the playstore. I'm wondering if it's a issue with the exynos cpu and compatibility issues with that because I have a gut feeling that if this had a snapdragon in it I wouldn't be seeing these problems....guess I'm gonna have to get a shield tablet or the nexus 8 just for gaming....sad ...I really enjoy the screen on the tab s .
    ocnbrze likes this.
  5. ocnbrze

ocnbrze DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!! Moderator

ok i just bought dues ex and you are right.......you do need to set it developer mode and force gpu rendering in order for me to play it.