• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help 10.5 Tab S Gaming

I just purchased the tab s ...and I was eager to play some games, but I'm finding a lot of my favorite games force closing...such as Deus Ex and Heroes of order and Chaos. I'm thinking this is just a compatibility issue...but I'm wondering , anyone else running into a lot of games force closing ...I've had more then just these two close on me.

Yeah only if I enable developer options and turn on force gpu rendering...heroes of order and chaos doesn't work...nova 3 doesn't work..xcom doesn't work...the conduit doesn't work...my list is growing more and more the longer I own the tablet...and the games are higher end games that are among the best to play on the playstore. I'm wondering if it's a issue with the exynos cpu and compatibility issues with that because I have a gut feeling that if this had a snapdragon in it I wouldn't be seeing these problems....guess I'm gonna have to get a shield tablet or the nexus 8 just for gaming....sad ...I really enjoy the screen on the tab s .

Reactions: ocnbrze
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones