$10 fee and employee discounts?

Last Updated:

1. Skatter

Skatter Active Member This Topic's Starter

Just curious...I'll ask Sprint directly later, but figured I'd see what you folks know!

I know there's a $10 fee added when you get an EVO. Eh, with my corporate discount from my company, I'm not as down about this as I probably should be. I'm just wondering...does the discount apply to this fee as well?

My discount is 25%, so in theory my "EVO tax" as some folks are calling it would be a whopping $7.50. Anyone verified this under similar circumstances?

Thanks!

Advertisement
  2. vkdroid

vkdroid Well-Known Member

The Sprint employee who was activating phones at my Best Buy specifically said any discounts would not apply to the $10.

Take it as you will but I won't know for sure until the first bill comes.

3. Skatter

Skatter Active Member This Topic's Starter

D'oh. Well, my bill is already a good sight lower than it should be...I suppose I can live with my bill going to $68 a month instead of $58. *drools at the thought of the EVO* Hells, I was willing to jump to AT&T and live with an overall higher bill for the iPhone a few weeks back before I regained my sanity...

Thanks for the speedy response!

4. dave01978

dave01978 Active Member

according to sprint it does not, im not sure why not, the old data add on I had (i know its different) but that got the 25% off, I think only time will tell.