100% awake time from android system

Last Updated:

1. cody7002002

cody7002002 Member This Topic's Starter

I've noticed that lately my phone has been showing a 100% awake time. I downloaded spare parts and let my phone run for a while. Spare parts showed that my partial wake usage is pretty much completely from Android System. What causes this? What can I do to fix it? Before a few days ago I had 65% awake time and I haven't done anything different to my phone besides download an app or two maybe.

Advertisement
  2. romeosidvicious

romeosidvicious Well-Known Member

Partial wake != awake time. Partial wake is only when an app "wakes up" to check mail or something like that. 100% awake time won't come from partial wake most likely. Check the CPU usage in spare parts, uninstall new apps and reinstall them one at a time and let them run for a day, etc and so on. On the second page of the sticky talking about task killers there's a rough troubleshooting guide that should help.

3. cody7002002

cody7002002 Member This Topic's Starter

Nothing stands out when I look at the CPU usage. Is uninstalling and installing the apps the only way to find the culprit?

4. romeosidvicious

romeosidvicious Well-Known Member

Very likely. A lot more detail in the sticky I mentioned. I go through it all again but I have to make lunch for my seven kids and don't have the time at the moment. :D