100% battery

Last Updated:

1. civEX

civEX Member This Topic's Starter

I don't know about you guys but do any of your phones seem to revert back to the 100% awake battery drain after powering it on and off? Especially if some random issue arises like not being able to connect sprint network.

Advertisement
  2. cajunman4life

cajunman4life Well-Known Member

It is my understanding that if you allow the screen to go to sleep before senseui is fully loaded (which always happens) then the phone will not actually sleep. I always unlock the screen as soon as I notice it lock at bootup, and I don't have this issue.

Others may be able to add something a bit more helpful. Good luck.

3. meangreengdub

meangreengdub Well-Known Member

Yes, they all do. When you turn your phone on and off, it resets your phones Up time and Awake time and so if you check it right after you restart, its going to be 100% because the screen hasn't gone off yet.

4. heimy25

heimy25 Active Member

Also, I don't believe you have to keep making sure it stays awake at start up anymore. Worked for me at least...

5. civEX

I don't check it right away. I let it sleep first. and after like 3 mins I'll check if it goes to sleep and it dosen't. I know this by seeing that the awake is still at 100%. I've done this before and know that the percent should have went down.

6. civEX

By the way can you replace it with another hero because of the awake issue? Would you have to pay the $35 restocking fee?