• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

$100(yes I wrote this)

Part 3

As you can surely imagine, many things went through my mind. What kind of game is this person playing? What is so important to risk a hundred dollars? There is no way this can be a good thing! Probably some freak or a murderer or just a whack job. Obviously, there was some risk but how do you ignore half a hundred dollars in your pocket? Is that not a missed opportunity? Should have just turned the bill in somewhere? Where? Wal-Mart? The police?
“I already have part of the money and there is some indication that I may get the rest. It is sad and lonely and needs to be reunited with its better half!” I said aloud and pulled my phone from my hip.
Staring at my phone, considering what to say in the text, I was lost in thought. The phone rang again and I jumped.
“Cripe, what now!?” I said through my teeth in a way that caused my neck tendons to stick out like the hood of a cobra.
It was my wife calling about a job I was going to bid. Thankfully, she didn’t ask where I was because I may have told her about my quasi money procurement and then she would worry about me contacting some weirdo to obtain the rest of it. I needed to have my head as clear of distraction as possible. Her worrying would only yield more phone calls. Little did I know, that would not matter soon.

Upvote 0
Will our dashing hero gain the courage to text the number. Will he get the other part of the bill or will it lead to just another clue. Did he get the bid? Did our hero remember to buy bacon? Stay tuned in the next episode "Bill Me Later"

Someone in another forum said it was like this and that is just plain not true! I give more than one sentence!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones