• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

10GB + free storage

trucky

Android Enthusiast
Nov 6, 2012
Asheville, NC
If you haven't come across this yet i thought I'd share... Copy.com is a new cloud storage service offering free accounts. You start with 5GB and instantly add another 5GB if you use a referral link like the one in my signature.

It's an introductory offer to rack up free additional storage so jump on it. They have both Windows and Android apps.

(ps... I'm not in any way trying to spam. You can go direct to copy.com and get your 5GB free. By using my link you get 5GB extra.)

Hi Trucky.

We understand the value of cloud storage deals and the opportunity to present them to our members. Because they are designed primarily to promote the cloud storage website and benefit the referrer as well it has the potential to get out of hand. With that in mind, we ask that any referral links be placed in your signature only so this doesn't turn into a "copy.com" promotional space.

This would also apply to anyone who takes advantage of your link to get their extra space and would like to refer the site also. All referral links in your signatures, please.

Thanks.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones