Last Updated:

1. wyndslash

wyndslash Well-Known Member

2. Liamo_210

Liamo_210 Well-Known Member

My sister isnt brining me my nesus 4 until that very day, so im hoping we have the normal occurances e.g rain, snow and not the sun burning out etc. ;)
  3. Stuntman

Stuntman Well-Known Member

I am dreading that day because it is the day I have to go to the dentist.
  4. Liamo_210

Sadly my visit has fallen the day before :p
  5. gravebelly

gravebelly Member

I think it is as important as Y2K :D. I am off wor that day plan on living a normal life.
  6. DragonSlayer95

DragonSlayer95 Resident Air Bender Moderator

I'll be living it like a normal day at work.

The next day, I'll be watching the movie "2012" :D

7. jefboyardee

jefboyardee Well-Known Member

Well put. Not only that, why didn
  8. lunatic59

lunatic59 Moderati ergo sum Moderator

9. jefboyardee

I know I know, but that makes me wonder. I’m sure it’s just something I don’t know, but how did people mark the days in B.C. times? Backwards? Must have been pretty exciting in 001 B.C., with no idea what they were heading into.
    chrlswltrs likes this.
  10. Speed Daemon

Speed Daemon Disabled

Actually, what's commonly called "Y2K" wasn't just one event, but a whole bunch of potential problems that didn't become problems until dates as early as September 9, 1999 and as late as dates in 2001.
  11. lunatic59

lunatic59 Moderati ergo sum Moderator

That just makes it one long non-event. ;)

I don't think humanity can be happy unless there is a major catastrophe just over the horizon. And if there wasn't a real one, they'd probably invent one ... oh.
  12. jefboyardee

Well put. And come December 22nd, we
  13. Gmash

Gmash Well-Known Member

14. jefboyardee

Something new to look forward to:

If the Mayan prophecy is true, just how might it all end on Friday? Scientists foretell the cataclysms that could bring on Doomsday

Comet or super-volcano named as most likely causes of the end of the world

Pet dogs could transmit deadly plague of cancers carried by foxes
  15. Liamo_210

Well if its the dogs that's a cute way to go :p
  16. cjr72

cjr72 Well-Known Member

17. youngSWi

youngSWi Well-Known Member

It's my first day off in like 2 weeks. I will be buying my girlfriend a nexus 7 for Xmas, then relaxing at home, taking dabs and breaking in black ops 2 for the first time. I plan on having a gooood day!
  18. Liamo_210

I have a day off tomorrow aswell. Im planning on sleeping in and waiting in preperation for my sister t arrive home from England with my Nexus 4.

I plan for it to be a very good day. ;) That is up till the point were we all die but other than that i think it will be the best day all week.
  19. Digital Controller

Digital Controller The Real Bass Creator Guide

I wish I had work off tomorrow. Otherwise i guess i can't wait for the weekend, my 4 day weekend to spend with family, friends and my gf :)
  20. onpointG35

onpointG35 Well-Known Member

Crap thats tomorrow I gotta leave work early to start looting
  21. jefboyardee

The world ends in ends in eight hours and nobody’s said a damn thing all day... it’s like you don’ even believe it’s true!
  22. Liamo_210

No its just everyones down in there concrete bunkers and dont have access to the net. INfact im on my way into one now. ;)
  23. onpointG35

onpointG35 Well-Known Member

cool! You have room for me and 50 of my family and friends I'll pack our packs don't worry I'll bring beer
  24. ajdroidx

ajdroidx Well-Known Member

Winter solstice :)
  25. jefboyardee

Pretty curious that the winter solstice, Christmas and the end of the world are all directly connected.