15$ htc battery doubled my battery lifeAccessories

Last Updated:

1. da9b20

da9b20 Active Member This Topic's Starter

its listed on ebay as OEM origional but doesnt say the incred. HTC RHOD160
    it says for hero rodeo snap touch pro and tilt. seller is bidallies 15 buck with shipping. i read about it on this forum somewhere and just tried it. after i broke it in i can easly use my phone for 2 days. before i was 1 day heavy use. long story short and i will reply to questions.

it fits like normal.
    it is HTC.
    my phone was a preorder and i had it from the 1st day
    i use the sh!t out of my phone
    on the average, i got 1 day of juice OEM battery.

Advertisement
    JoeIncredible likes this.
  2. inferno1

inferno1 Well-Known Member

3. da9b20

yes but that isnt the seller and i got only 1 shipped for $15 to my door. bidallies was the seller.

4. McChazo

McChazo Active Member

I'm assuming this is the 1500 battery from them ?

5. Mahalo

Mahalo Well-Known Member

6. GrandMasterB

GrandMasterB Go Go Gadget Flow! VIP Member

7. da9b20

The one 1 got from the seller i listed is new. and you only get 1 for 15 bucks. just trying to help

8. Dream

Dream Well-Known Member

I got the same 1500mah battery (brand new) and it bumps the life up, definetly doesnt double it though.

9. DavidinGA

DavidinGA Well-Known Member

I got a 1500mAh battery from Bidallies and it came brand new and works great. Way longer battery life than 1300mAh but definitely not 2x longer.

JoeIncredible likes this.
  10. da9b20

possiby my 1st battery is junk. atleast you guys like it and its cheap. im just trying to help others figure what to get. the forums are confusing as to what works, fits, and is not junk. i didnt want a used battery or something that makes my phone big and heavy.

11. jbdan

jbdan Well-Known Member

I got the 1500mah from Bidallies 2 days ago it's great. It lasts longer than the Seidio 1750 (~ 15% and 1/3 the cost!) and lasts longer than the stock 1300 (~ 20-25%). Fast shipping as well it's very much worth it.

I've been using the Seidio since 4-29 and this 15$ battery lasts longer for me. They are both quite a bit better than the stock 1300mah.

Markus729 likes this.
  12. Mahalo

Mahalo Well-Known Member

I bought these and WOW! What a difference! In stead of waking up, taking the phone off of the charger and hoping I make it home 13-14 hours later I am going WELL over 24 hours of moderate usage. I recently went on an hour drive which required that I use the GPS for that hour with no car charger and saw no significant drop in battery.

The seller had them to me in 2 days... he must have put them in the mail as soon as I made the order. I gave the second battery to a friend with an incredible and he is seeing the same FANTASTIC results.

Don't worry that the Incredible isn't listed as a compatible phone in his listing, it works great for both me and my friend. The battery is slightly, maybe 1mm +/- thicker but the stock but cover snaps on tightly. This took my phone from being an incredible phone to being a completely usable incredible phone! 5 stars for this BARGAIN on EBay if the guy still has some.

Look for the seller: the_oem_spot on ebay.

13. sirchadwick1

sirchadwick1 Well-Known Member

Someone is undercutting bidallies? Same exact battery? Nice.
    Just made him an offer for $10 shipped and it was accepted - for a new one.
    Thx!

14. Mahalo

Mahalo Well-Known Member

These were 2 for $15! Talk about a bargain!

15. sirchadwick1

sirchadwick1 Well-Known Member

Nice, I must have overlooked the 2 for $15. That was for 2 brand new ones or refurbs?

16. Mahalo

Mahalo Well-Known Member

The ad said used/refurb, but both of the ones I got looked brand new and both are functioning very well.

17. MikeekiM

MikeekiM Well-Known Member

I bought the 1500mAh battery from bidallies, and also double checked the battery markings to confirm it was a genuine HTC 1500mAh battery (from another thread), and it has performed worse than my 1300mAh...

It's still a great spare though...

18. Markus729

Markus729 Well-Known Member

This thread has gotten me interested. The responses are overwhelmingly positive so I made an offer for $10 and will get one. He was selling for $11.71, which is mindblowing if this battery is a good as everyone here says it is...

19. Mahalo

Mahalo Well-Known Member

I don't think you'll be disappointed! Both of the batteries I got are holding up very well. Did you get it from OEM-Spot?

20. Markus729

Markus729 Well-Known Member

Yes I did. He didn't accept my offer, so I bought them for the 11.71. Shipping is free, so I can't complain. I use my phone to its fullest potential so I'm looking forward to seeing a difference!

Why wouldn't HTC make this the STANDARD battery???

21. SpanKyM3

SpanKyM3 Active Member

22. GrandMasterB

GrandMasterB Go Go Gadget Flow! VIP Member

23. SpanKyM3

SpanKyM3 Active Member

Thanks,looks like i am gonna try this battery out also.good find GrandmasterB

24. bcaverly

bcaverly New Member

Anybody tried this one? Charger + TWO batteries for $10! Claims all is new. Only says its for the EVO 4G - but as far as I can tell the EVO and the Incredible use the same battery.

[​IMG]2x 1500mAh battery + dock charger for Sprint HTC Evo 4G - eBay (item 250641711190 end time Sep-27-10 01:08:58 PDT)

BTW - A battery tech geek could probably answer whether it is significant or not - but most of these batteries discussed are listed as Lithium-Ion, the original Incredible battery is a Lithium-Polymer.

According to this page
    What is the Difference Between Lithium Ion and Lithium Polymer? - Battery Education
    One of the advantages of LiPo is that they are safer - i.e less prone to burst into flames!

Batteries are definitely not my area of expertise so I don't really know how significant these differences are.

Bob C

25. izzy35

izzy35 Well-Known Member

People are saying that these 1500's are performing better than the 1750....is that even possible, with the same use?? Bc if so, i would definitely get one...Please let me know ure thoughts.