15000mah External Battery With Voltage AdjustmentTips

1. PsyMega

PsyMega Well-Known Member Developer

Advertisement
  2. smartmanvartan

smartmanvartan Well-Known Member Contributor

That looks pretty cool...you know what I wanna make and I still don't understand why it's not talked about...a solar panel battery cover that charges your battery gradually in the sun...I was at Canadian tire(it's like big everything store in Canada) the other day and they had some surprising stuff.... of and yes looks like it will work but it's a little under powered... would charge slower...
  3. drewhill77

drewhill77 Well-Known Member

Lol...just chuck a car battery in a backpack and have done with it :D
  4. PsyMega

I like the idea of a solar panel battery back... But what about if it is in your pocket???
  5. smartmanvartan

smartmanvartan Well-Known Member Contributor

It's more for those days on the beach or when you go camping and you want some tunes...
  6. mercury0x000d

mercury0x000d The ultra-modern operator Guide

I've been wanting to make a modified backing plate for the Warp which can hold half a dozen rechargable AA batteries, giving us 3.6 volts @ 4.8 Amps, which would be the best I've seen for an internal battery. The only catch is I'd need one of those rapid-prototyping machines, like RepRap or something to make it.
  7. TurtleRunner

TurtleRunner Well-Known Member

I initially used a solar power charger, but the thing worked sporadically, it just wasn't reliable enough for me. Then i recently bought a ravpower, love the thing. The deal i found from slickdeals here.
    LilBit likes this.
  8. Zero Hunter

Zero Hunter Well-Known Member

good idea to have both a reliable solar one and a battery operated one. I got a ravpower branded battery one and it works great.
  9. TurtleRunner

TurtleRunner Well-Known Member

I wonder if it would be a good idea to use a solar charger to power my ravpower?
  10. PsyMega

Lol just saw this.